Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 64  
Subject: 44 Date: 12/5/2007 10:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
PAL

sunray
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 7/30/2008 9:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
was collected LAST year!

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 9/11/2008 11:38 PM
"was collected LAST year!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Laid back board.

Howie52
enjoying the peace.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 9/12/2008 10:22 PM
Howie52
enjoying the peace.

+++
+++

Beats being onshore in TX ahead of [hurricane] Ike!!!

sunrayman
multi-time hurricane veteran

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 52 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 9/12/2008 11:07 PM
"Beats being onshore in TX ahead of [hurricane] Ike!!!

sunrayman
multi-time hurricane veteran "

If you are there - too late to do much about it cept maybe get stuff together.

Try to stay as safe as can be.

I've been through one or two along the coast.

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 9/14/2008 12:26 PM
"Beats being onshore in TX ahead of [hurricane] Ike!!!

sunrayman
multi-time hurricane veteran "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'd prefer a dinghy just offshore?

Howie52

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54 of 64
Subject: Re: 44 Date: 9/14/2008 6:06 PM
Recommendations: 1

You'd prefer a dinghy just offshore?

Howie52

+++
+++

Among the definitions of a "boat", the one I believe is:

BOAT -- a hole in the water that you throw $$$ into.

sunray
non-boater

p.s. Ask those 22 "merchant mariners" how they liked riding out IKE on the
Antalina

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/13/2363664.htm

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement