Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been retired for over a year with a good pension. I have two 457 accounts from my two prior government jobs. I also have both a regular IRA and a Roth IRA. I would like to consolidate some of these accounts. Can I rollover the 457 money into the IRA? If so I would have more investment options and fewer statements to try to understand.

Thanks, Wayne in Chicago
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.