UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 5xSiKOChamp Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976462  
Subject: 5 guns Date: 12/30/2012 4:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
5 guns every american should own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CoIhl3puuI

Why on earth would anyone want to own anything in this shop?
This store should not exist. Period.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FKJacobs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849724 of 1976462
Subject: Re: 5 guns Date: 12/30/2012 5:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
For the most part I tend to agree....

Why do I need to own an assault rifle? Who am I going to go to war with?

With a pistol I do not need a 15 or 30+ round magazine.... Again, who am I going to war with?

For urban/suburban home defense If I can not deal with my problem in 6 or 7 shots I am in the wrong place and I need to be running...

I can see the shotgun and .22....

The shotgun with interchangeable barrels is very flexible.... Like the guy said, you could do everything from hunting to shooting trap and skeet...

.22's are just plane fun.... These are most often deployed against tin cans.... .22's can kill bigger animals and humans but they are very very under powered for that purpose....

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849752 of 1976462
Subject: Re: 5 guns Date: 12/30/2012 6:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
"You can kill elk, bear, moose, dear ... two-legged game ..."

These guys are a riot.

Peter

Author: GrumpyOldGuy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849776 of 1976462
Subject: Re: 5 guns Date: 12/30/2012 8:19 PM
Recommendations: 1
Two words. "Red Dawn."
OK, I'm kidding but some homophobic group insists that I "Be Prepared" so who am I to argue.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement