Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FoolSolo Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60  
Subject: 5 Myths on LED Lighting Date: 3/10/2012 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is a good read so you can understand why LED lighting is the inevitable future of lighting.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ciocentral/2012/02/17/5-myths-on...

Ironically, Veeco hit a low just over $20 at the end of December, and has since climbed almost $10 for near 44% return YTD. But it is still undervalued. At $30/share they are trading at just 2.35 times cash, and 1.2 times sales. They have no debt at all, and an average 5yr EPS growth of 57%.

It's not all roses for Veeco, uncertainty about Chinese subsidies and global economic outlook have taken their toll. But within a few years LED lighting will become the standard in North America, Europe and other parts. If you read the article above you'll understand why. When Mr. Market hands you an opportunity like this, you need to take it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PHOINIX20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 60
Subject: Re: 5 Myths on LED Lighting Date: 3/24/2012 1:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've owned VECO., since 2004...so
I am with you on this one.....

I think that VECO, will again go to
mid-50s.

Another one with bright future is Universal Display,
(PANL).

Both great stocks for young investors to take
a chance.

PHOINIX20
The Eternal Bird

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement