UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BAE40 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37586  
Subject: 50 years Date: 3/24/2001 9:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Hello all! I have been on spring break with my children. We went home to Alabama to help my parents celebrate 50 years of marriage. When we first started planning this party a year ago we were concerned that by being retired military my parents would not have a large group of friends living in the area to help them celebrate. What a wonderful surprise when 140 people from many different assignments, and even people from churches my dad preached in before entering the army, attended. I put together a POWERPOINT (oh, don't cringe!) slideshow from family photos and it ran in the background at the party. I highly recommend this to any of you searching to give a meaningful gift to a family member. It is awesome to reflect on 50 years and this party helped crystalize what wonderful parents I have and what a wonderful life growing up a military brat really is!
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement