UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950913  
Subject: 74 yr old Conservative/liberal slap down Date: 10/6/2012 1:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A 74-year-old Hollywood man has been arrested for allegedly slapping his wife in a heated dispute about the 2012 presidential election, police say.

On Wednesday, Peter Schwartz told Broward County Judge John "Jay" Hurley that he and his wife argued after they had gone out to eat. He said his wife told him she disliked him because of his choice of presidential candidate.

"She said, 'You're like my mother, you like Romney. That means I don't like you,'" Schwartz said. "I said, 'I didn't say I don't like Romney.'"

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-...

Cradle robber too

As of this year, Schwartz and his wife were listed as voters with no party affiliation, records show. "I'm going to be 75 in a month and a half," Schwartz said at Wednesday's hearing. "My wife is 47, and I treasure her more than my life."

Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821792 of 1950913
Subject: Re: 74 yr old Conservative/liberal slap down Date: 10/6/2012 1:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Cradle robber too

As of this year, Schwartz and his wife were listed as voters with no party affiliation, records show. "I'm going to be 75 in a month and a half," Schwartz said at Wednesday's hearing. "My wife is 47, and I treasure her more than my life."

Maybe, maybe not, God only knows what 47 may mean if the number is expressed in 'wife years'. Mine counts 1 week for each year after 21, but I know other have different systems.

If I make it to my wife turning 22 we are going to have a great party

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821804 of 1950913
Subject: Re: 74 yr old Conservative/liberal slap down Date: 10/6/2012 2:03 PM
Now this is an amusing thread!

Author: N56629 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821816 of 1950913
Subject: Re: 74 yr old Conservative/liberal slap down Date: 10/6/2012 2:48 PM
""She said, 'You're like my mother, you like Romney. That means I don't like you,'" Schwartz said. "I said, 'I didn't say I don't like Romney.'""

He sounds like a typical Conservative Romney lover. By the time he gets done with her she will which way to vote.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement