UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 933  
Subject: 8 years Date: 11/4/2011 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Well it was on October 19th anyway. What can I say... life is happening. This last week I went back to the first meeting I attended. I go back every year to pick up a chip. This year I got up at halftime and right after a new comer came over with a chip from an older woman she was sitting with. She said "she wants you to have this". It looked like this but with an VIII of course. http://www.network12.com/billbob-1/goldrednet12bb.htm This program just amazes me. How has it been over eight years since I had a drink? I never would have thought it possible.

AC *10/19/03*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 910 of 933
Subject: Re: 8 years Date: 11/4/2011 8:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Wonderful!

GF's group has a tradition of passing down medals whenever possible, which I always thought made a special occasion extra special.

See you here next year for your 9th!

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 911 of 933
Subject: Re: 8 years Date: 11/8/2011 12:29 AM
Recommendations: 1

SRHCB
.oO British Invasion Oo.
Just a reminder that YOU are todays

.....> http://boards.fool.com/trooper-of-the-day-is-srhcb-29654986....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement