No. of Recommendations: 100
80-something percent of Obam voters seem to think that Palin said she can see Russia from her house while at the same time did NOT know that Biden stopped his last Prez bid due to his plagiarism and that Obama got his first state senate opponents thrown off the ballot.

It tells me that people remember stuff that came up in 2008 better than stuff that came up in 1988. This is the big revelation of a poll?

How many people do you think know that McCain crashed 5 planes, that he was bottom in his class at the naval academy, that he dumped his wife when she was crippled in a car accident, or that he was cheating on her with Cindy McCain before he got divorced? If you did a poll I'd wager it's not very many! No one cares what happened eons ago. Ziegler's poll was mostly comparing negative things that came up about McCain/Palin in the last year versus negative things that happened with Obama/Biden many years ago. It was pointless.

But I'm glad to see that conservatives feel no need to find a way to appeal to Americans. Keep blaming your losses on bad luck or a full moon or whatever...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement