UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176838  
Subject: “The Petrodollar is Either Dead or Dying&# Date: 11/28/2012 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://hamsayeh.net/articles/2523-the-petrodollar-is-either-...

Regards

Tony
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174916 of 176838
Subject: Re: “The Petrodollar is Either Dead or Dyi Date: 11/28/2012 3:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
about time!!!!

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174917 of 176838
Subject: Re: “The Petrodollar is Either Dead or Dyi Date: 11/29/2012 3:14 PM
Read on:

The Giant Currency Superstorm That Is Coming To The Shores Of America When The Dollar Dies

http://hamsayeh.net/articles/2525-the-giant-currency-superst...

Regards

Tony

PS.

Watching a programme the other day in which it was said, the richest 400 people in the USA have more money than all of the bottom half of the wealth ladder put together.

From recent Guardiam item:

But, beyond this, we cannot carry on with a system that allows so much of the national income and wealth to pile up in so few hands. Concerted redistribution of wealth and income has frequently been essential to the long-term survival of capitalism. We are about to learn that lesson again.

Regards

Tony

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174918 of 176838
Subject: Re: “The Petrodollar is Either Dead or Dyi Date: 11/29/2012 4:35 PM
yea

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement