Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96046  
Subject: 9 yards short! Date: 12/30/2012 7:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There will probably be conversations about why Frazier didn't call a timeout after the last big run by Peterson to give him a chance to break the record but my wife and I were talking about it and we both think it was the right decision. Winning the game and not giving the Packers a chance to get a break was more important.

I am one happy camper tonight and I think the Vikings have shown that anyone they face in the playoffs should NOT take them lightly.

Calabogie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93250 of 96046
Subject: Re: 9 yards short! Date: 12/30/2012 8:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
There should be no conversations about it. There was only one decision to make.

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93270 of 96046
Subject: Re: 9 yards short! Date: 12/31/2012 3:07 PM
There should be no conversations about it. There was only one decision to make.

I agree but I read 3 columns today that said they should have tried to give Peterson the ball one more time. There are plenty of ignorant sports writers out there.

Calabogie

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93272 of 96046
Subject: Re: 9 yards short! Date: 12/31/2012 4:11 PM
Recommendations: 1
I agree but I read 3 columns today that said they should have tried to give Peterson the ball one more time. There are plenty of ignorant sports writers out there.

I'll let Herm Edwards answer those guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42iiCcFbxE

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement