UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961332  
Subject: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 9:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 22
Look... we've carried on this conversation long enough.... on three threads even! And NTH has even opened a fourth thread to beat down a strawman that he is calling Bill Z.

I've quoted Petraeus over and over and over.

I've explained what he meant till I'm blue in the face... and even then, your density prohibits you from understanding the plain sense of his words.

I'm done with this subject. Really and truly.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838308 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Bill, you have repeated the same argument over and over again, when there are clearly holes that you are unable to fill.

If there was a sound argument to be made from you, we would have ended a long time ago.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838320 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 10:00 PM
The evolution of the bull is just amazing. First they didn't know it was terror. Oh, wait, it was. Then the story be and that Rice went out with the best intel that the CIA had. Oh, wait, the CIA knew it was terror within 24 hours (and so did anybody with an Internet connection, but set that aside).

Then the story was that the White House didn't modify the talking points only to find out later that uhh, well, we didn't want to tip anybody off. Never mind it's well known we have cameras and drones and other stuff and the enemy knows that we have it.

Just mind boggling stupid. And partisan beyond all belief.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838329 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 10:05 PM

Say UNCLE!

Sen Feinstein did, at least she has the stones to admit that it doesn't make any sense.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838334 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 10:08 PM
I actually admire Feinstein a great deal for that. Gives me hope that there are least a couple of real Democrats out there that give a rip about this stuff.

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838352 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 10:43 PM

Thank God.

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838356 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/18/2012 10:56 PM
Recommendations: 1

Thank God. x 2

jwinter

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838377 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 12:10 AM
Recommendations: 17
Bill - anyone ever tell you the thing about wrestling pigs in the mud?

Author: N56629 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838380 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 12:38 AM
Why do you insist on arguing with complete lunatics?

Author: PosFCF Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838409 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 9:21 AM
Recommendations: 1
Look... we've carried on this conversation long enough.... on three threads even! And NTH has even opened a fourth thread to beat down a strawman that he is calling Bill Z.

Bill, there's an old saying that goes something like this: "Never argue with the ignorant person because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

Poz

Author: jwiest Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838589 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 3:44 PM
Recommendations: 30
I've explained what he meant till I'm blue in the face... and even then, your density prohibits you from understanding the plain sense of his words.

It's not density, Bill, that would be too kind. They're playing on the fact that you're stubbornly going to assume the best of your fellow man. You believe they want dialog, that together you can come to some rational conclusion.

Nothing is further from the truth. They are solely here to get your goat, to taunt and throw jibes and twist words and truth as much as possible. Maybe they get paid, maybe that's their entertainment, or maybe that's the sound of their tortured souls screaming.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838603 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 4:12 PM
It's not density, Bill, that would be too kind. They're playing on the fact that you're stubbornly going to assume the best of your fellow man. You believe they want dialog, that together you can come to some rational conclusion.

This is neither true or accurate.

If Bush was POTUS Bill would have a whole other view.

We, on the other hand, are not "of the body".

Gar
Rant'
ED

Author: jakalant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838685 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 8:44 PM
It's loony tunes. It doesn't matter what you say. It is really a waste of time communicating with these guys. And time is not infinite. These wingers argue for the sake of arguing and they obviously don't care if they don't make any sense. And they make stuff up out of thin air. It's loony tunes.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838687 of 1961332
Subject: Re: 99 and NTH Date: 11/19/2012 8:48 PM
"It's loony tunes. It doesn't matter what you say. It is really a waste of time communicating with these guys. And time is not infinite. These wingers argue for the sake of arguing and they obviously don't care if they don't make any sense. And they make stuff up out of thin air. It's loony tunes. "

Yep, I'm hearing the looney tunes coming from the Whitehouse. Our CIC is Porky the pig!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement