No. of Recommendations: 0
Neener Niner.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Bears blow chunks. Overrated because of an easy early schedule. I turned the game off already, i barely made it to the 2nd quarter.
Just realized that both starting QB's are out on Monday Night Football. (not watching game...been out). Apparently back up QB Joe Montana is taking an old man's break from the game.

So 49-neeners are tops or near the top of the NFC. Of course, the Texans are the tops of the AFC (a dominating, and intimidating 9-1 record).Of course there's the Green Bay Packers in the NFC. But San Fran looks to be a major contender as well (thank god, can you imagine Fleg sports prospects, now that Oregon took the dive last week??)

So we've had the Foolman vs Art football game (Texans vs Tennessee Titan, but Art doesn't care about football), we've had the Foolman vs 2828 (Texans vs Bears), and this coming Thanksgiving Day it's Foolman vs Wolfie (Texans vs Lions).

Soon, it'll be the Houston Texans vs San Francisco Sissee Niners...in the SuperBowl?? We'll see.

And Fleg, if I put up a POOL for that SB game guessing the barometric pressure 6 hours before gametime, YOU AIN'T SISSI'ING OUT BUDDY, like the previous years.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just realized that both starting QB's are out on Monday Night Football.

The replacement guy -- I think his name is Nicolas Copernicus -- looks better than the regular QB. His accurate arm and running ability remind me of Joe Montana, although he doesn't quite have Joe's physical presence. If he had a receiver like Jerry Rice, the rest of the league would willingly forfeit all the rest of their games with SF and declare them winner of the Superbowl right now.

--fleg
The replacement guy -- I think his name is Nicolas Copernicus -- looks better than the regular QB. His accurate arm and running ability remind me of Joe Montana, although he doesn't quite have Joe's physical presence. If he had a receiver like Jerry Rice, the rest of the league would willingly forfeit all the rest of their games with SF and declare them winner of the Superbowl right now.

--fleg

I didn't watch the game.....but your reply was funny....Nicolas Copernicus?? Are you, Fleg, referencing the astrononmy dude?? LOL. Or maybe you had one too many drinks with 2828's family Italian family members...

That's too funny. A nerd filling up our beer......
Nicolas Copernicus?? Are you, Fleg, referencing the astrononmy dude?

No, I was referencing the other Nicolas Copernicus, the one who founded that chain of petting zoos.

--fleg
The replacement guy -- I think his name is Nicolas Copernicus -- looks better than the regular QB.
----------------------------------------------
I agree with you, i saw some of the game he played in against the Rams and he was very good. I think he's better than Alex Smith. He's going to be very good in my opinion. That Copernicus, he's alright.
Advertisement