UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59676  
Subject: $9k Calder lithograph bought at Goodwill for $12 Date: 12/2/2012 1:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iBr8vcDxXV...

I need to change my shopping habits!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46517 of 59676
Subject: Re: $9k Calder lithograph bought at Goodwill for Date: 12/2/2012 7:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have been trying to get rid of stuff. If I decided to shop at Goodwill for priceless artwork, I would be dragging home a bunch of stuff only to find out it is worthless. I am not up on the names of most artists that would garner several thousand dollars.

It's an interesting idea. She was excited about the Wolfgang Puck knife set for S18.99. That is approximately what I paid at Sam's Club for a new Santoku Puck set, and would have gladly sold that to her.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement