Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Toolishfoo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/13/16 9:11 AM
  • Number: 24446
  • Recommendations: 0
Goodbye and good fortune to James. Hello and welcome aboard to Michael. I hope to benefit from your experience and leadership.

With his departure James leaves behind questions reference AINV. Michael, may I ask for "your"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:25 PM
  • Number: 164
  • Recommendations: 9
MDP pulled the plug on TGH, but its sale should not have begun until after 1:23pm today so its loss has to be more than yesterday's 13.5% decline and part of today's ~8% further decline. What I would like to hear from both II & HG is do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:14 PM
  • Number: 870
  • Recommendations: 2
MDP pulled the plug on TGH, but its sale should not have begun until after 1:23pm today so its loss has to be more than yesterday's 13.5% decline and part of today's ~8% further decline. What I would like to hear from both II & HG is do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:54 AM
  • Number: 272
Tracy, MDP editor

Not a concern but merely a knee-jerk, unfair suspicion the 24-hour rule might not have been adhered to after the stock was instantly hammered 13.5%. Sadly, MDP suffers the misfortune of initiating liquidation today only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 3:44 PM
  • Number: 266
Really ??

WHEN DOES MDP MAKE BUY/SELL TRANSACTIONS FOR ITS OWN PORTFOLIO?

The MDP team is eligible to act on any trade alerts 24 hours after we send you the guidance (yes, you get to front-run The Fool!). Once the 24-hour window
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 263
  • Recommendations: 1
Not very safe especially with help from MDP.
  • Date: 4/21/16 8:50 PM
  • Number: 9
One opinion I feel safe in offering is that the CA class action suit will not propel the stock price higher. Reading the comments on the link posted in an earlier thread makes me wonder why David Gardner still has an outstanding BUY on the stock.
  • Date: 5/21/15 9:00 AM
  • Number: 73
I believe MDP's decision, difficult as it must have been in view of the SN, RB, IV, & HG contrary decisions (OK, maybe their investment horizons differ) deserves recognition and appreciation. Well done guys for the high risk low return valuation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/14 4:13 PM
  • Number: 2171
  • Recommendations: 1
From almost the very beginning of my investment career long ago I grasped the sell decision was a far greater magnitude of difficulty than its predecessor. The buy decision comes from a clean slate where deliberation can take as little or as much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/14 12:59 AM
  • Number: 10573
  • Recommendations: 5
I bot three 3-D printing stocks originally: DDD,SSYS, & XONE. Of the three XONE is the only one underwater having been purchased at $73; therefore, a further purchase at $31 makes sense in my portfolio. That aside, I spent an hour last week
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z