Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Toolishfoo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/15/17 4:05 AM
  • Number: 129
  • Recommendations: 0
I, too, hold a smallish position in GNTX. I am not previously acquainted with Ben Axler or Spruce Point Capital. But I have not been pleased with the way it has traded YTD.

The 40-80% downside risk seems a bit over-the-top at first glance;
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/16/17 4:47 PM
  • Number: 240
There is no "right" answer only "your" and "my" answers. Mine is never always "right" anyway.

In my case VZ is 4.4% while T is 5.6% of my dividend portfolio. Dividend yields are comparable at 4.7 -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/17 12:12 PM
  • Number: 442
I did read on, David; thanks for posting the link.

Toolishfoo
Long lots of AAPL
  • Date: 1/31/17 11:48 AM
  • Number: 948
Still holding entire position @ -37%. Much going on with container repositioning, scrapping, shippers scrambling, etc. Worldwide trade is not going to evaporate IMHO. Will stay the course to see the industry workout, which is unlikely to occur
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 1:48 AM
  • Number: 14272
LUK is my candidate.

Toolishfoo
  • Date: 1/11/17 2:38 AM
  • Number: 476
Your responses are genuinely appreciated Fellow Fools. The advice confirms my reluctance to liquidate a longer term winner.

As Master Yodo might say ... "hold onto my OKE I will."

Regards, Toolishfoo
  • Date: 1/10/17 1:52 PM
  • Number: 472
II's last recommendation dates Jan 2015. Then, the "when to buy" guidance was "under $56." Well, the current price is now ~ $56. I am in the fortunate position of sitting on a 70% long term gain with an estimated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/17 1:30 PM
  • Number: 354
SOLD SE in IRA acct; hold OKE & KMI in investment acct. Also would welcome another non-MLP natgas distribution name to consider. OKE approaching stretched on price.

Kent
  • Date: 7/13/16 9:11 AM
  • Number: 24446
Goodbye and good fortune to James. Hello and welcome aboard to Michael. I hope to benefit from your experience and leadership.

With his departure James leaves behind questions reference AINV. Michael, may I ask for "your"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:25 PM
  • Number: 164
  • Recommendations: 9
MDP pulled the plug on TGH, but its sale should not have begun until after 1:23pm today so its loss has to be more than yesterday's 13.5% decline and part of today's ~8% further decline. What I would like to hear from both II & HG is do
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z