• Date: 1/12/17 1:48 AM
  • Number: 14272
  • Recommendations: 0
LUK is my candidate.

Toolishfoo
  • Date: 1/11/17 2:38 AM
  • Number: 476
Your responses are genuinely appreciated Fellow Fools. The advice confirms my reluctance to liquidate a longer term winner.

As Master Yodo might say ... "hold onto my OKE I will."

Regards, Toolishfoo
  • Date: 1/10/17 1:52 PM
  • Number: 472
II's last recommendation dates Jan 2015. Then, the "when to buy" guidance was "under $56." Well, the current price is now ~ $56. I am in the fortunate position of sitting on a 70% long term gain with an estimated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/17 1:30 PM
  • Number: 354
SOLD SE in IRA acct; hold OKE & KMI in investment acct. Also would welcome another non-MLP natgas distribution name to consider. OKE approaching stretched on price.

Kent
  • Date: 7/13/16 9:11 AM
  • Number: 24446
Goodbye and good fortune to James. Hello and welcome aboard to Michael. I hope to benefit from your experience and leadership.

With his departure James leaves behind questions reference AINV. Michael, may I ask for "your"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:25 PM
  • Number: 164
  • Recommendations: 9
MDP pulled the plug on TGH, but its sale should not have begun until after 1:23pm today so its loss has to be more than yesterday's 13.5% decline and part of today's ~8% further decline. What I would like to hear from both II & HG is do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:14 PM
  • Number: 870
  • Recommendations: 2
MDP pulled the plug on TGH, but its sale should not have begun until after 1:23pm today so its loss has to be more than yesterday's 13.5% decline and part of today's ~8% further decline. What I would like to hear from both II & HG is do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 1:54 AM
  • Number: 272
Tracy, MDP editor

Not a concern but merely a knee-jerk, unfair suspicion the 24-hour rule might not have been adhered to after the stock was instantly hammered 13.5%. Sadly, MDP suffers the misfortune of initiating liquidation today only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 3:44 PM
  • Number: 266
Really ??

WHEN DOES MDP MAKE BUY/SELL TRANSACTIONS FOR ITS OWN PORTFOLIO?

The MDP team is eligible to act on any trade alerts 24 hours after we send you the guidance (yes, you get to front-run The Fool!). Once the 24-hour window
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 263
  • Recommendations: 1
Not very safe especially with help from MDP.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z