Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFDitty

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/15 12:06 PM
  • Number: 38130
  • Recommendations: 0
I can see the logic behind replacing satellite with a combination of Rokus, Netflix and Amazon accounts, etc.

But it's the cable Internet cost that's still sine qua non for cable TV subscribers. The latest deal I negotiated would have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/15 12:42 AM
  • Number: 37407
  • Recommendations: 3
We cut the cord for about 6 months last summer, cobbling together Ooma for phone, rabbit ears, Netflix, and Amazon Prime (with Chromecast and Wii) for TV, and paying for "naked" Internet. Findings:

Our biggest savings were on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 11:54 AM
  • Number: 21242
I've got a three-leg return-trip coming up next month -- Moscow-Munich-Washington-Indy. I was just informed that my flight out of Moscow was canceled, though, and I've been automatically switched to a later flight. Late enough that I might now miss
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/15 11:42 AM
  • Number: 232
  • Recommendations: 1
In some respects, Russia is Upper Volta. On the other hand, they do have rockets. (And some of them are nuclear. And some of them go to space. And one of them got there before we did).

As such, I don't see the "technologically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/14 11:24 AM
  • Number: 3371
  • Recommendations: 1
ULA clearly does have some defenders on this panel. Musk is performing pretty well in front of a hostile audience, though.
  • Date: 3/5/14 10:32 AM
  • Number: 3369
http://www.appropriations.senate.gov/streama.cfm

You can move the scroll bar to the 30 minute mark to see the start of his talking points.
  • Date: 12/28/13 11:42 PM
  • Number: 2846
That's a very good point. Back when the Prius first came out, there was a similar phenomenon of used cars costing as much as, or more than, the hypothetical new car price -- hypothetical because there was a waiting list.
  • Date: 12/28/13 12:50 PM
  • Number: 34586
Glad I could help.
  • Date: 12/26/13 10:31 AM
  • Number: 2826
  • Recommendations: 2
A few days back, someone was mentioning that they found it interesting that there was a Model S for sale used, and that this meant a car had been sold, disliked, and been traded back in, somewhere in the world.

Out of curiosity, I just took
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/13 2:41 AM
  • Number: 34574
No.

AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) is a cinema chain. That's the IPO.
http://www.dailyfinance.com/on/amc-ipo-special-offer-stubs-m...

AMC
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z