Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TooTall100

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/15/14 6:26 PM
  • Number: 1096
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks Fletch and Matty!

'Management raised somewhere around $50 million in equity during this quarter, which is not a small number for a company with a total (after dilution) of $371 million in stockholder’s equity. However, return on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 8:27 PM
  • Number: 499
Brendan, thanks! As always knowledge is power.

I have two sidebar questions for you to answer if convenient:

I have a stock to recommend, I know there is place to do it, please guide me to it.

Second question, is it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/14 8:45 PM
  • Number: 1612
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey TMFSpiffyPop

I never knew what that was until the MF taught me. My first one was with TSLA. You guys are awesome.

We buy businesses. The market gyrates of course, but good businesses prevail. And really, the stock price is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/13 8:14 PM
  • Number: 4780
When I bought TSLA it was my usual investment size, a little north of 1% of my portfolio.  Now its the largest holding :-).  I have not sold during the slide.  I recently 'timed the market' and bought another bite sized amount, making
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/13 8:12 PM
  • Number: 502
makingmyway, thanks for the note.  I am staying long LUV.  The notes nearby about the Wright Amendment ending and new routes are important too.  If they go to the Carib, I'll check it out.
  • Date: 10/7/13 1:19 PM
  • Number: 3663
Here is the readers digest version:
"The nationwide driving statistics make this very clear: there are 150,000 car fires per year according to the National Fire Protection Association, and Americans drive about 3 trillion miles per year
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/13 4:27 PM
  • Number: 3560
  • Recommendations: 1
I am satisfied by the company response that the video was not a hoax, which was my first question.  If there are say 30,000 vehicles on the road, having one of them catch fire doesn't sound statistically too alarming if the yahoo quote of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/13 5:03 PM
  • Number: 475
OK, so UNH is not exactly embracing the affordable HCA.  So what companies ARE looking forward?  The exchanges are up and running and opportunities are out there!
  • Date: 8/26/13 8:07 PM
  • Number: 3062
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi fellow fools!  Forgive me for going off thread, but at least it relates to the bull argument.  I am long TSLA.  Here is an answer to my own question, to paraphrase 'does lithium pose a supply choke point', this is a quote from (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/13 6:15 PM
  • Number: 2540
Thanks MF for the 10% feature in general, AND thanks to <span class="starter-name"><a href=" (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z