Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/20/15 4:37 PM
  • Number: 10763
  • Recommendations: 0
I bought 2% I like the ceo's command of the domain
  • Date: 7/9/15 10:27 AM
  • Number: 223
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey NTJ thanks for that tip about James Taylor, I didn't know he was doing that. Nice to see how he actually plays it.

The software driven aspect of GoPro is one of the many great leaps the company has made. GoPro does for movie making
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/15 3:32 PM
  • Number: 10689
  • Recommendations: 3
About the risk that a phone camera will overtake GoPro: iPhone and iPad have both had the ability to take video for over a year. The SLRs too. Think of charging down the face of a 10 foot wave at pipeline with your ipnone on a selfie stick! You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/15 3:26 PM
  • Number: 10688
Thanks for the update on GoPro. I agree, but I already had bought a bigger chunk so I will keep that position.
  • Date: 7/2/15 3:23 PM
  • Number: 10687
Thanks for the update! My BOFI is starting to dominate :-) so I will not add but just let it ride.
  • Date: 8/15/14 6:26 PM
  • Number: 1096
Thanks Fletch and Matty!

'Management raised somewhere around $50 million in equity during this quarter, which is not a small number for a company with a total (after dilution) of $371 million in stockholder’s equity. However, return on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 8:27 PM
  • Number: 499
Brendan, thanks! As always knowledge is power.

I have two sidebar questions for you to answer if convenient:

I have a stock to recommend, I know there is place to do it, please guide me to it.

Second question, is it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/14 8:45 PM
  • Number: 1612
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey TMFSpiffyPop

I never knew what that was until the MF taught me. My first one was with TSLA. You guys are awesome.

We buy businesses. The market gyrates of course, but good businesses prevail. And really, the stock price is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/13 8:14 PM
  • Number: 4780
When I bought TSLA it was my usual investment size, a little north of 1% of my portfolio.  Now its the largest holding :-).  I have not sold during the slide.  I recently 'timed the market' and bought another bite sized amount, making
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/13 8:12 PM
  • Number: 502
makingmyway, thanks for the note.  I am staying long LUV.  The notes nearby about the Wright Amendment ending and new routes are important too.  If they go to the Carib, I'll check it out.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z