Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/17 12:07 PM
  • Number: 792
  • Recommendations: 0
My roll out and up to April 160 for a net debit of $2.70 completed after about two hours. It looks like I might have been able to pay a few cents less for a little while. I am happy for right now and will try to align with the official trade next
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 11:06 AM
  • Number: 789
I also missed the roll, I couldn't get my price. I am looking at the April 160 for a net debit of $2.70 for now. We still have time.

Henry
  • Date: 9/6/17 3:17 PM
  • Number: 2605
Looking at that 68¢ to 71¢ TV (at this time)on the September $175 Call is keeping me from doing anything yet. Glad I have next week so I have that luxury.

Henry
  • Date: 8/25/17 9:58 AM
  • Number: 83
Dodger88

I think you are referring to an article: "MOMO Slips Despite Beating Its Own Guidance."

That article is not specific to MFO but to the actual stock performance Year To Date. The stock closed on 1/3/17 at $8.30.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/17 3:33 PM
  • Number: 1095
I have had limit orders on options close at a better price than requested, usually outside the 5 or 10¢ increment required to place the order. I just guess that my orders closed to a market order someone floated.

Henry
  • Date: 8/24/17 2:37 PM
  • Number: 1092
I also have a limit of 5¢ or 10¢ increments depending on the price of the option. I just write a limit order for the next higher increment. I wrote this order for $4 and the received that price. It can work to your benefit.

Good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/17 10:47 AM
  • Number: 20771
Drach,

I agree with everyone. Amy is a bit more polite than me. Quicken is a pain in the butt when it comes to options. For over 20 years I have been tracking everything from Brokerage houses, credit cards, checking and etc. in Quicken.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 8:56 AM
  • Number: 3851
  • Recommendations: 2
Jeff,

The only difference that I see with this trade is that the facts changed quickly. I expect to handle this one the same way I would if the results were not issued until weeks from now. I would wait for advice or make my own decision
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 9:57 AM
  • Number: 193
  • Recommendations: 1
I have had this company for about 4 years now making a 21% gain. I am taking the opportunity to sell today for about $42.90

Henry
  • Date: 3/6/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 808
MDIRADS,

I have the same covered call you have. If I wanted to increase my exposure to SSTK, I would leave my current position unchanged and follow:

"Newcomers can start a covered call here by buying stock and then writing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z