Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/12/17 10:47 AM
  • Number: 20771
  • Recommendations: 0
Drach,

I agree with everyone. Amy is a bit more polite than me. Quicken is a pain in the butt when it comes to options. For over 20 years I have been tracking everything from Brokerage houses, credit cards, checking and etc. in Quicken.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 8:56 AM
  • Number: 3851
  • Recommendations: 2
Jeff,

The only difference that I see with this trade is that the facts changed quickly. I expect to handle this one the same way I would if the results were not issued until weeks from now. I would wait for advice or make my own decision
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 9:57 AM
  • Number: 193
  • Recommendations: 1
I have had this company for about 4 years now making a 21% gain. I am taking the opportunity to sell today for about $42.90

Henry
  • Date: 3/6/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 808
MDIRADS,

I have the same covered call you have. If I wanted to increase my exposure to SSTK, I would leave my current position unchanged and follow:

"Newcomers can start a covered call here by buying stock and then writing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/17 8:23 PM
  • Number: 1059
mispoken,

I hope you get it.

Henry
  • Date: 2/28/17 4:33 PM
  • Number: 1055
Most brokerage houses have some sort of commission discounts or price break. Those discounts are often based on different things like employer affinity, number of trades, size of accounts, customer retention or phase of the moon. From personal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/17 9:49 AM
  • Number: 1514
jetdoctor,

You are correct. Things got real quiet here about UA. The general advice on trading a stock is to refer to the last recommendation. In this case it looks to me that advice is stale since no update has come since earnings on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/23/16 11:24 AM
  • Number: 776
Thanks Bob, been doing it a long time. For some reason this one drew a comment from me. I know that many people ignore the advice put into the alerts. I thought that the percent difference on this one might help in a small way.

Henry
  • Date: 11/23/16 11:07 AM
  • Number: 772
RVG1,

I would follow the directions and look for a Net Debit of $11.35 or less. If you put a limit order in at a net debit of $11.35 and it executes, you will be paying 50¢ less for the stock.

Henry
  • Date: 11/23/16 10:57 AM
  • Number: 771
  • Recommendations: 4
Just a little personal experience.

Like most of the folks on here, I was also disappointed when the initial price for the April 2017 $13 calls drop down from $1.05 to 83¢ (about a 20% drop), I figured that my limit order was going to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z