Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/31/16 12:38 PM
  • Number: 1220
  • Recommendations: 1
golfdog,

The NILE November 2016 $30 call is an official MFO recommendation issued on July 12th. Here is what is said in the More That Matters section:

Follow-up: As expiration approaches, we'll either roll our written calls
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 11:52 AM
  • Number: 5857
  • Recommendations: 0
Well,

I of course meant SKX, not SKY.

Henry
  • Date: 7/22/16 11:50 AM
  • Number: 5856
gmpath,

I saw fullofcarp's comment, I looked at SKY.

I just don't see a point that is profitable enough to make that trade yet.

Henry
  • Date: 7/21/16 10:10 AM
  • Number: 2353
Mine filled a few minutes ago at $.45. It looks like a little better credit is possible now.

Henry
  • Date: 7/19/16 12:50 PM
  • Number: 1676
jjtroian,

I had to cut my reply short. My PC was about to shut down do to low power.

I was going to say that the owned call is valuable because you can write future calls off that option and offset the cost and maybe earn income.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/16 12:34 PM
  • Number: 1675
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi jjtroian,

My guess is that you did not get the proper authorization to write the call. I think you need to call your IRA people and ask them what went wrong and try to have them correct it.

As far as the owned call being worth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/16 9:28 AM
  • Number: 1002
  • Recommendations: 4
I agree with a lot of the things you say regarding COST, however I am not selling at this time. I see where COST is an easy source for capital. I love to book a gain. I am fortunate that I do not have to sell this company at this time for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 10:39 AM
  • Number: 13227
Barry,

"The number I watch most in my margin account is not the running balance at any one time -- though that's nice, too. Rather, I watch the buying power line (your broker may also refer to this as "excess equity").
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/16 5:58 PM
  • Number: 4475
Helen,

I simplified the tracking issues I thought I had. Once I defined the requirements I had, I found most of it was already available.

I keep an Excel file of all strategies I have been involved with. I keep the overall
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/16 9:38 AM
  • Number: 654
Good question. I take this as just one more forgotten stock within HG. I have had several winners and losers off this stock list. All that I can suggest is that you have to do your own research on these companies. Often you must sell your losers
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z