Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/6/17 3:17 PM
  • Number: 2605
  • Recommendations: 0
Looking at that 68¢ to 71¢ TV (at this time)on the September $175 Call is keeping me from doing anything yet. Glad I have next week so I have that luxury.

Henry
  • Date: 8/25/17 9:58 AM
  • Number: 83
Dodger88

I think you are referring to an article: "MOMO Slips Despite Beating Its Own Guidance."

That article is not specific to MFO but to the actual stock performance Year To Date. The stock closed on 1/3/17 at $8.30.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/17 3:33 PM
  • Number: 1095
I have had limit orders on options close at a better price than requested, usually outside the 5 or 10¢ increment required to place the order. I just guess that my orders closed to a market order someone floated.

Henry
  • Date: 8/24/17 2:37 PM
  • Number: 1092
I also have a limit of 5¢ or 10¢ increments depending on the price of the option. I just write a limit order for the next higher increment. I wrote this order for $4 and the received that price. It can work to your benefit.

Good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/17 10:47 AM
  • Number: 20771
Drach,

I agree with everyone. Amy is a bit more polite than me. Quicken is a pain in the butt when it comes to options. For over 20 years I have been tracking everything from Brokerage houses, credit cards, checking and etc. in Quicken.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 8:56 AM
  • Number: 3851
  • Recommendations: 2
Jeff,

The only difference that I see with this trade is that the facts changed quickly. I expect to handle this one the same way I would if the results were not issued until weeks from now. I would wait for advice or make my own decision
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 9:57 AM
  • Number: 193
  • Recommendations: 1
I have had this company for about 4 years now making a 21% gain. I am taking the opportunity to sell today for about $42.90

Henry
  • Date: 3/6/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 808
MDIRADS,

I have the same covered call you have. If I wanted to increase my exposure to SSTK, I would leave my current position unchanged and follow:

"Newcomers can start a covered call here by buying stock and then writing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/17 8:23 PM
  • Number: 1059
mispoken,

I hope you get it.

Henry
  • Date: 2/28/17 4:33 PM
  • Number: 1055
Most brokerage houses have some sort of commission discounts or price break. Those discounts are often based on different things like employer affinity, number of trades, size of accounts, customer retention or phase of the moon. From personal
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z