Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/15 8:29 AM
  • Number: 722
  • Recommendations: 0
I also joined the ranks of assigned Aug $55 puts overnight.
  • Date: 3/31/15 2:36 PM
  • Number: 10
I just want to point out that this option has been trading between $.85 and $1.05 since Feb 20. I am sure the alert had something to do with the volume but I can't pin the tail on us for the price. Now those $.80 trades might be a different
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/15 10:29 AM
  • Number: 231
I lost stock in some of my favorite companies the same way!

Henry
  • Date: 3/31/15 9:46 AM
  • Number: 229
wwt,

Anything can happen between now and expiry.

I learned long ago to not write calls on stock you want to own because those are the ones that will get called on you.

Good luck.
Henry

(Long INFN)
  • Date: 3/31/15 9:30 AM
  • Number: 2322
Jim,

I am another one that got in from Pay Dirt due to the case that was made. I got out of it in 2010 because of the sell case made in MDP.

The only prediction I can make is that I will read whatever case is made and decide from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/15 9:49 AM
  • Number: 267
Deutsche Bank says near-term pipeline successes could lead to an acquisition premium getting built into the stock.

From DOW JONES & COMPANY, INC. 9:06 AM ET 3/27/2015
  • Date: 3/17/15 11:21 AM
  • Number: 280
  • Recommendations: 2
Lon,

In my thinking retirees are part of the group that benefits from following official recommendations. I would broaden out "who likely find tightly following Official Recommendations most useful" to include "anyone with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/15 7:04 AM
  • Number: 989
From StreetInsider.com

FBR Capital Downgrades The ExOne Company (XONE) to Market Perform

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 5:16 PM
  • Number: 167
Hi Mike,

I appreciate your comments on this. Like you I acquired 500 shares as well. I stopped buying at $14.58 or I would probably have averaged down by buying more shares too. This is listed as a High Risk investment so I have a very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 8:35 AM
  • Number: 1892
Greg,

Having changed brokers a few times, I am cautious about making that decision to change. If level 4 is your only reason for the change, I would be more prone to negotiate with the broker and provide whatever requirements they have for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z