Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/17/14 2:21 PM
  • Number: 789
  • Recommendations: 0
I see trades going for $22 and above. I think people forget that cost matters.

Henry
  • Date: 12/5/14 2:26 PM
  • Number: 12298
You can check out the home page or Alerts & Coverage/Extras http://newsletters.fool.com/50/coverage/extras/ for the TYCM.
  • Date: 12/5/14 9:01 AM
  • Number: 598
Karen,

Who is fond of losing money?

I suspect that we will see something about the Dec 20 Put today. I probably should already be long in this company. Being assigned would be okay with me. I am likely to buy shares before the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/14 8:29 AM
  • Number: 12288
I like the post. IT gave me another nudge to re-look at LF. You are not alone holding this company. Most of us that still hold it do have a paper loss.

I try not to let the price change in a companies stock be the only influence in what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/14 2:19 PM
  • Number: 784
Bob,

Sometimes you get lucky!

Henry
  • Date: 12/3/14 11:25 AM
  • Number: 782
Bob,

I appreciate your look at the position. I did the math and I knew my two break even points. I am fairly sure that the whole thing will be in the money baring some major event with NILE.

I had two problems when I realized I had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/14 10:23 PM
  • Number: 780
Cross posted from Advanced Options Board.

I am looking for a few ideas on how to rearrange a position I am in. I legged into a covered straddle on 200 shares of NILE @$35 in error. I had the puts from July. I got the shares in August and I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/14 10:11 PM
  • Number: 4386
mathetes,

Thanks for the suggestion, I know I have time, maybe I will have company too! I guess I should have posted there initially.

Henry
  • Date: 12/2/14 12:02 PM
  • Number: 4384
I am looking for a few ideas on how to rearrange a position I am in. I legged into a covered straddle on 200 shares of NILE @$35 in error. I had the puts from July. I got the shares in August and I covered the shares with the calls in November. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/14 11:51 AM
  • Number: 32
Hey Gordon,

I think that the limit is working otherwise you would be paying more than your limit!

Henry
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z