Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By hely74

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/27/15 1:13 PM
  • Number: 12856
  • Recommendations: 0
Mike

'Also how do I account for the brokerage commission from the transactions?'

The fees are now captured in the buy and sell price. They do not break the fees out anymore. Since the cost is included they reduce your taxable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/15 10:29 AM
  • Number: 557
Trying again. Prospects are a definite maybe.

Henry
  • Date: 2/25/15 7:50 AM
  • Number: 5788
I agree with Bruce's suggestions. When I get in a similar position I am more likely to clean out some poor performers first. That doesn't solve having a high percentage of a couple positions but it helps to reposition your portfolio. I learned my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/15 2:18 PM
  • Number: 3588
Lon,

I also sold puts on TCS and have been rolling them ever since. I think I got wrapped up in the hype. I really should have known better, but sometimes you do need to relearn a lesson.

You are right about the puts being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/15 10:43 AM
  • Number: 472
I also rolled to the Aug $41 call. I needed to get it done and be on with other things.

Henry
  • Date: 2/19/15 3:03 PM
  • Number: 459
August $41 is trading between $.90 and $1.05. I think i amgoing to go that route.

Henry
  • Date: 2/19/15 10:37 AM
  • Number: 448
I am hanging in there with the $.80 limit as well. Anything can happen in a day.

Henry
  • Date: 2/19/15 10:20 AM
  • Number: 445
This is a waiting game. At least the mid point for this roll is back to a positive number.

Henry
  • Date: 2/18/15 3:24 PM
  • Number: 271
  • Recommendations: 1
Nobody likes to lock in a loss, but holding a loser too long often brings on additional losses. I am selling and just moving on.

Henry
  • Date: 2/12/15 1:24 PM
  • Number: 8
  • Recommendations: 2
Tracy,

I know about the end of the buy-around and sell-around guidance elimination. You do have a recent price within the recommendation. There has already been a $2 a share run-up in the price since the release of the alert. At least a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z