Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Samskiman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/12/14 12:00 PM
  • Number: 10
  • Recommendations: 0
Erin,

You stated: "The July 29 update is the intro to the issue."

Am I to understand that the header that read "September Recommendation" was supposed to link the subscribers directly to some content that was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 10:35 AM
  • Number: 8
The PDF will be available 24 hours after the trade was released? Excellent news.

The link to the new recommendation from the main Income Investor page still redirects me to the July 29 update, over and over and over...

Can't wait
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/14 1:15 PM
  • Number: 36626
I've been looking all over for it too, hope to find the link or an see the explaination for the omission soon.

Samski
  • Date: 6/19/14 1:28 PM
  • Number: 57
  • Recommendations: 1
Dave,

I'm referring to the downloaded Think or Swim application. No where else have I found that time, price, strike, month, individual trade and market width data to the degree that TOS supplies it. It may be available with other brokers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/14 3:35 PM
  • Number: 28
Jim,

It MAY also be available on the OCC site, but not sure where, sorry.

http://optionsclearing.com/market-data/

Are you a Think or Swim user? If so go to the trade
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/14 3:16 PM
  • Number: 24
Jim,

Different brokers have different methods of accessing that info. I was looking at it on Think or Swim. It's very easy to access with them from their trade tab, you can even filter different months, strikes etc., to distill it down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/14 2:35 PM
  • Number: 15
My apologies.

I should not have said "Tons of volume on the November $25 puts by 2:00" when it was quite a few minutes later than that when I was actually confirming the volume.

Thanks,

Samski
  • Date: 6/18/14 2:29 PM
  • Number: 14
Thanks Bob, Ellen,

Brad, I believe my first look at Think or Swim a few minutes after I received the email had a volume of 200, it may have been 210, 217, etc. But, looking at the time stamps a bunch of volume took place right at 2:01,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/14 2:13 PM
  • Number: 2
I received an email regarding this trade at 2:00 PM today. However the "home" page for MF Options clearly states 8:42 AM as a release time. Tons of volume on the November $25 puts by 2:00.

Anyone else get the email that late?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/14 9:38 PM
  • Number: 6967
Steve,

I'm not sure on the answers to most of your questions, but wanted to point you toward Think or Swim. TOS has some excellent IV Ranking and IV Percentile studies available that can be added to their chart tab. It gives you a great
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z