Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Samskiman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/17/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 5
  • Recommendations: 0
With my 20/20 hindsight working well this morning... I sure am wishing I would have just bought the shares vs. selling the puts on CPA. Big move, impressive.

I share your feelings on airlines, it's probably been since the late 80's since I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 2
Where is everyone?!?

Earnings after the market close tonight. Volatility is relatively high, or at least higher than normal, so I sold a few February $100 puts.

Was the mention of the earnings release after the close today in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 6:19 PM
  • Number: 426
  • Recommendations: 1
Two weeks later, and I can not see any improvement with the scorecard and it's ongoing problems. At this point the reason behind the clear lack of results has to be one or both of the following:

1. No one is able to fix it.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 5:10 PM
  • Number: 6595
"not because of it's marketing but in spite of it"

Well said.

Samski
  • Date: 1/22/15 2:05 PM
  • Number: 10616
Robb,

On the order menu you should find a buy to cover choice for a trade type. That will flatten out your position once your order fills.

If it is not clear or you're not sure you are doing it right I'd encourage you to call
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/15 10:47 AM
  • Number: 17919
I've been there with my Fidelity IRA too. Every 2 or 3 years I do something over the line that gets me on some form of Double Secret Probation, usually buying and selling something on the same day. I had the same situation on short calls and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 424
Ellen,

Thank you for the feedback. I look forward to the repairs being completed.

Thanks again,

Samski
  • Date: 1/8/15 11:11 AM
  • Number: 421
The Scorecard is still a non-functioning mess. I know this isn't actual news, but there does not appear to be any progress toward a final fix.

The warning that it is not working and that the issues are being addressed (or something to that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/14 9:48 PM
  • Number: 564
What a nice move.

This story line being told recently of teen retail and apparel suffering due to spending being shifted to electronic gadgets, phones, etc., could be exactly what we're going to see play out here... or, at least I hope
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/14 12:19 PM
  • Number: 454
  • Recommendations: 3
"some of us have a life"

Yikes.

I'd venture a guess that 100% of the subscribers here have a life outside of watching their inbox for trade alerts.

I'd also venture a guess that 100% of the subscribers that have
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z