Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Samskiman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/13/15 11:37 AM
  • Number: 79
  • Recommendations: 0
Oops... my previous posting should have been directed at Harvey....
  • Date: 7/13/15 11:35 AM
  • Number: 78
Kirk,

You'll be able to set up multi-leg trades with Fidelity without much difficulty, not a ton of learning needed.

But, it is very cumbersome and awkward when compared to TOS. I trade with both Fidelity and Ameritrade/TOS, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/15 11:18 AM
  • Number: 3135
Another vote for Not Considered.

I may get around to considering it once the II or III versions are available for purchase in a few years. But, to be clear.... I have not considered buying the current model.
  • Date: 3/11/15 12:05 PM
  • Number: 233
eagletiger,

I've run in to a similar situation with Fidelity in an IRA account. this may or may not be the same thing, but they had some issue where the legs had to be paired up (or something to that effect) and were not since they weren't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 5
With my 20/20 hindsight working well this morning... I sure am wishing I would have just bought the shares vs. selling the puts on CPA. Big move, impressive.

I share your feelings on airlines, it's probably been since the late 80's since I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 2
Where is everyone?!?

Earnings after the market close tonight. Volatility is relatively high, or at least higher than normal, so I sold a few February $100 puts.

Was the mention of the earnings release after the close today in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 6:19 PM
  • Number: 426
  • Recommendations: 1
Two weeks later, and I can not see any improvement with the scorecard and it's ongoing problems. At this point the reason behind the clear lack of results has to be one or both of the following:

1. No one is able to fix it.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 5:10 PM
  • Number: 6595
"not because of it's marketing but in spite of it"

Well said.

Samski
  • Date: 1/22/15 2:05 PM
  • Number: 10616
Robb,

On the order menu you should find a buy to cover choice for a trade type. That will flatten out your position once your order fills.

If it is not clear or you're not sure you are doing it right I'd encourage you to call
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/15 10:47 AM
  • Number: 17919
  • Recommendations: 1
I've been there with my Fidelity IRA too. Every 2 or 3 years I do something over the line that gets me on some form of Double Secret Probation, usually buying and selling something on the same day. I had the same situation on short calls and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z