Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Samskiman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/2/16 1:50 PM
  • Number: 25
  • Recommendations: 0
The lack of action from the Fools on this is truly disappointing. The value destruction taking place to these subscriptions not debatable. If a company is focused on serving, satisfying and retaining their customers for years to come in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 8:15 PM
  • Number: 9
  • Recommendations: 3
Another value reduction I've taken note of in recent years is the non-stop excuse of a holiday as a reason to not publish a newsletter. We receive the notice on the individual service's web page stating something along the lines of "no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 8:12 PM
  • Number: 8
Tracy,

Thank you for your response.

However, that is a terrible attempt at a reason for this. And if you've been told to stop posting PDF's why does the link from the newsletter state that there will not be one this month? Why
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 4:44 PM
  • Number: 3
  • Recommendations: 1
Get back to supplying a PDF on the same day the recommendations are issued, as it was when I purchased the subscription. As it is now I'm not receiving the same product and value that I purchased. I have not received a refund, nor have I been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/15 10:55 AM
  • Number: 1220
Funny, I was thinking this thread was about the destruction caused to the IBKR alert on 11/24 from those unable/unwilling to follow instructions and/or those that just don't care what amount they're paid to assume risk.

Pretty much the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/15 11:37 AM
  • Number: 79
Oops... my previous posting should have been directed at Harvey....
  • Date: 7/13/15 11:35 AM
  • Number: 78
Kirk,

You'll be able to set up multi-leg trades with Fidelity without much difficulty, not a ton of learning needed.

But, it is very cumbersome and awkward when compared to TOS. I trade with both Fidelity and Ameritrade/TOS, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/15 11:18 AM
  • Number: 3135
Another vote for Not Considered.

I may get around to considering it once the II or III versions are available for purchase in a few years. But, to be clear.... I have not considered buying the current model.
  • Date: 3/11/15 12:05 PM
  • Number: 233
eagletiger,

I've run in to a similar situation with Fidelity in an IRA account. this may or may not be the same thing, but they had some issue where the legs had to be paired up (or something to that effect) and were not since they weren't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 5
With my 20/20 hindsight working well this morning... I sure am wishing I would have just bought the shares vs. selling the puts on CPA. Big move, impressive.

I share your feelings on airlines, it's probably been since the late 80's since I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z