Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFYoda

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/1/15 12:34 AM
  • Number: 5047
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi IKBrunel76,

Yes, one of the great things about Disney is its global reach.

• Date: 11/1/15 12:31 AM
  • Number: 5046
Hi Esxokm,

Thanks for the kind words.

There probably is room for cost cutting, as you mention. Though, even without that I expect there will be some slowdown in capital expenditures freeing up more cash for dividends and buybacks.
  • Date: 10/31/15 6:38 PM
  • Number: 5042
  • Recommendations: 19
It is with a bit of nervousness that I write about one of the best known companies out there, but I took a fresh look at Disney following the angst over some subscriber loss at ESPN, and it came to the top of my pile of current opportunities.
  • Date: 2/12/15 2:29 PM
  • Number: 657
  • Recommendations: 0
Religious fundamentalism and nuclear weapons is a scary mix, but I don't see this as the first time that potential has been in play. Pakistan tested a handful of nuclear weapons in 1998. The Taliban has been active in Pakistan, and their activity
  • Date: 2/12/15 2:25 AM
  • Number: 652

As for ISIS, they strike me as impressively skilled at making enemies. Perhaps they could bring peace to the region by uniting various interests. With the President's new request for war powers the US involvement is poised to
  • Date: 2/11/15 7:28 PM
  • Number: 650

So David, who has broken with the crowd to educate and inspire this new generation of investors, tweeted a call to avoid turning small one-off tragedies into national trends or stories because they are not and you are just misleading
  • Date: 6/17/14 9:23 PM
  • Number: 548
  • Recommendations: 8
Selling is a more difficult decision than buying. A company's story evolves, and its price usually changes too. You are sitting there having to evaluate which one changed more, and whether or not the difference is even significant.

One of
  • Date: 3/20/14 1:33 AM
  • Number: 774
  • Recommendations: 9

A tour de force.

I'll add an observation on the reserves. BOFI's reserves are low for good reason:

BOFI's loans have been performing very nicely.

Referring to data from CapIQ, nonperforming loans as a
  • Date: 1/24/14 4:49 PM
  • Number: 446
  • Recommendations: 2
And now, all of that fancy head scratching just might amount to nothing. Without a noticeable move in the price, volume today is reported as 886,371 shares, with apparently 99% of that volume hitting 3:45pm. It seems impossible for a trade of that
  • Date: 1/23/14 12:20 PM
  • Number: 444
Oops. Make that a 2-year high.

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z