Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ckayakman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/16 8:20 PM
  • Number: 4463
  • Recommendations: 0
My scorecard is incorrect as well. I have numerous stocks that I had previously closed out/sold are now re-appearing in my Scorecard.
  • Date: 5/22/16 11:37 PM
  • Number: 33705
I agree. This appears to be an excellent series.

ckayakman
  • Date: 3/30/16 7:04 PM
  • Number: 4324
Anyone else having a problem with the Fool One web launching point? ( http://newsletters.fool.com/1255/po/launchpad#ep-1 ) For Chrome running on a Mac computer, the old pull down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/15 2:00 PM
  • Number: 5170
  • Recommendations: 1
I guess within the Fool pro poll, I am a heavy user of Facebook as I go there multiple times per day. Facebook provides an extremely easy means of staying up to date with relatives, friends from previous states or jobs, high school friends, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/15 7:05 PM
  • Number: 188
  • Recommendations: 1
Starrob,
Yet another excellent post. I wanted to thank you publicly for all the information that you share on the Fool boards. I cannot believe the breadth of coverage you provide!

ckayakman
Long Splunk (and many of the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/15 2:34 PM
  • Number: 3915
Like some others, my scorecard can no longer see any trade alerts or news stories for my stocks. This used to happen infrequently, but now I have been stuck in this state for days.

Suggestions?
  • Date: 4/13/15 11:54 PM
  • Number: 61
  • Recommendations: 2
Jim,

There are always the general questions around Vision, Business Strategy, and Culture regarding a three to five year time horizon. Beyond this, I might want to hear some specific things as a follow up to their 2014 year end
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 2:49 PM
  • Number: 461
  • Recommendations: 3
Cotndoc,
I have recently retired but, unlike you, I decided to fund a good portion of my annual income expenses with dividend and distribution paying companies. I do this very conservatively; that is, I collect the income from my stocks this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 12:19 AM
  • Number: 122364
Anurag,
I definitely feel your pain. I am in exactly the same situation as you - using MLPs to generate "income" in taxable accounts. I've followed your posts in another forum and I've searched through old Motley Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/15 10:09 PM
  • Number: 3954
From the above Fool article link:

"In October, Mark Zuckerberg laid out a very long time horizon before he expects Oculus to pay off. Zuckerberg noted that new major computing platforms tend to come around once every 10 to 15 years,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z