Show Latest Posts:

The 13 Most Recent Messages By helhow

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/18/01 10:16 PM
  • Number: 26842
  • Recommendations: 1
Elan:
I don't doubt your statement about your portfolio, however I started a SOS-ELAN in Sept. 2000 and the results since then are really depressing. I suspect you must have had a great increase before things started to go down last year.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/01 1:37 PM
  • Number: 26557
  • Recommendations: 0
Elan said "If I sold a stock that was still on the screen I would have to buy it right back, wouldn't I?

I was wondering if a stock whos six months were up was ranked nr 10 and you didn't own a stock ranked nr 2 would you sell the 10
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/01 11:54 PM
  • Number: 26544
Elan:
I have tried to find where you say whether you sell a lpbv stock after six months because it is off the screen or just because the six months are up. If you buy a new stock after six months, does that mean you have a portfolio of six
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/00 12:28 AM
  • Number: 23062
Elan:
You continually amaze me with your recall ability.
Do you have a Howard Cossell memory? An alphabetical index of happenings of the last fifty years? Or what?
Helhow
  • Date: 12/6/00 12:12 AM
  • Number: 87028
who else rode the BEAS express today.
I bought BEAS on 9/22 and it is now up 5.52%.
Elan: Is yours the same or did you buy on a different day?
helhow
  • Date: 11/14/00 12:54 AM
  • Number: 85545
Philosopher:
Very interesting. Makes you wonder if they will ever get the correct count.
How did you ever insure that each student got the same number of kernels of corn to count?
helhow
  • Date: 11/12/00 12:11 AM
  • Number: 21027
Labata84:
I go along with that.
Amen
helhow
  • Date: 11/11/00 1:54 PM
  • Number: 21011
DCOBranchi:
I have not advocated or suggested that any one NOT follow the screens. You were right about this being unprecedented. I have only posted replies to you guys who have misunderstood what I was saying. I only suggested that it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/00 1:41 PM
  • Number: 21010
Elan:
You ask how long will it take to realize that I am the only one pursuing this subject.
You are becoming uncharitable Elan. There are at least four other posts that wanted to talk about the effect of the situation. Read all of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/00 12:46 AM
  • Number: 85380
Dennis.
You say it is a 10-day wonder.
It may be more than a 10 day wonder if it goes to court in Florida and the Bush camp goes to court in a couple other states.
Man, I hope not.
helhow
  • Date: 11/11/00 12:41 AM
  • Number: 20991
Jamie:
Not everyone else was talking about the election. There were some posts on the mi board that talked about the effect the situation had on stocks.
There is nothing in any of my posts that would make anyone think that I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/00 10:38 PM
  • Number: 20984
Jamie:
You are misunderstanding the thread also. The topic is really about what the election situation is doing to the stock market. I don't want, nor did I ask anyone to talk about the election. I asked for thoughts on how the event has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/00 10:25 PM
  • Number: 85367
Elan:
I agree with your post to Rayvt. That was political. But, the affect of the topic is not pure politics is still my stand though.
helhow
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 13

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z