Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By RockOYates

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/12/11 5:22 PM
  • Number: 376500
  • Recommendations: 145
Here are the first three of Matt Taibbi's suggested demands to the OWS Protesters. The third suggestion is one I've never seen floated and it makes sense and seems fair to me:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/13 2:02 PM
  • Number: 1891620
  • Recommendations: 107
Friggin' FDR! I still vow to pee on his grave some day.

FDR was elected first time in 1932, which was the bottom point of the Great Depression. He led us out of what was the worst of times. The man saved this country from Anarchy and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/10 1:59 AM
  • Number: 1540996
  • Recommendations: 102
When I served in the Army (1971-1974), one of my workmates thought I was gay. He asked me out. I told him I wasn't gay. But we stayed friends. His biological father and his "partner" came overseas to see this soldier. I went out with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/11 3:27 PM
  • Number: 365634
  • Recommendations: 101
Note: My neighbor, who lives in a tiny cottage on the same 2 acre ranch I rent, has stopped house sitting down in Key West and after ten years of radiation and chemo, has decided she's come "home" to let go of her life.

She has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/06 4:23 PM
  • Number: 191636
  • Recommendations: 98
(This is going to be a long winded thank-you note to all Mishites and to catch up with you as to what has been going on in my whirlwind life in Key West. This post will not be spellchecked as I don't have time, plus, were I to correct things, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/1/10 11:44 AM
  • Number: 1596747
  • Recommendations: 96
I do not despair at what appears to be a shift in Congressional seats tomorrow. The reason? Younger generations are much less conservative than their Baby Boomer parents and grandparents. Let me explain . . .

My niece, 18 years old,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/06 12:14 AM
  • Number: 935112
  • Recommendations: 95
We could be done with this like we could have been done in Vietnam, much shorter period of time. We don't have the guts to do what it would take in one fell swoop to win, so we meander along.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_050906/content/institute.guest.html
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/05 9:35 AM
  • Number: 8759
  • Recommendations: 95
Go to any town and watch the jury selection process. NO ONE who works wants to serve on a jury despite your suggestion to the opposite. The doctors, lawyers, businessmen, anyone with any degree of pull won't even appear for the process because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/06 8:59 AM
  • Number: 1011840
  • Recommendations: 94
"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/06 6:32 AM
  • Number: 180360
  • Recommendations: 94
I wouldn't call the war in Iraq a benefit for the poor.

- muggsy

Single largest farm subsidy recipient is Ted Turner. The Rockefeller Trust is number 3.

You got any numbers to back up your benne's for the poor statement

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z