Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/26/14 11:30 AM
  • Number: 63269
  • Recommendations: 27
...unfortunately the stupid disease is spreading faster than ebola. Look at the midterms

Exactly. But for some reason, most liberals are not getting the message still. The right wing echo chamber is spending massive amounts of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 12:02 AM
  • Number: 63266
  • Recommendations: 1
No. That's dead and buried at this point. The BC hasn't come up in a long time.

I was referring to the lies that the economy was in the toilet, that Obama was issuing decrees at unprecedented rates, that O-care was not working and/or

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/14 4:25 PM
  • Number: 63252
  • Recommendations: 3
If the Dems had addressed GOP lies, and taken credit for accomplishments, perhaps last month wouldn't have been such a rout.

Maybe you should think that through in a little more detail. Are you saying that Democrats should have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/14 12:59 AM
  • Number: 1977205
  • Recommendations: 2
"Letís get one thing straight up front: No good cop ever wants to pull his gun"

It's not the good cops I'm worried about.

Exactly! When the good cops start policing their own, this kind of statement will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/14 12:27 AM
  • Number: 63237
  • Recommendations: 27
And yet the regulars on this board regularly interact with SP and tele with full knowledge that they routinely make up facts. Are we too immature to carry on adult conversations without them?

Yes. I think there are a lot of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/14 8:16 PM
  • Number: 1977081
  • Recommendations: 44
Why the Republican leadership puts itself in the position of being found with egg on its face... yet again..... I'll never know.

Hmmmm . . . It seems obvious to me. Today, there are two kinds of Republicans - greedy billionaires and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/14 8:06 PM
  • Number: 1977076
  • Recommendations: 5
In the case of Brown, the evidence was clear that the real victim was the officer whose life is being ruined by a violent thug.

In the case of Garner, while we haven't gotten to see all the evidence, it seems clear that one cop went too

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/14 10:44 PM
  • Number: 1976949
  • Recommendations: 1
When you are mayor of NY and the police are YOUR army against crime, you don't fan the flames of hatred by telling the world that you warn your kid about racism in the police department. It's not rocket science.

You and others who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/14 8:12 PM
  • Number: 1976933
  • Recommendations: 8
. . . If a cop stops you, you follow instructions and do as you are told. Black or white, you will be fine.

I, and many others, know for an absolute fact that this is NOT true. In fact, I don't know how anyone who is even slightly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/14 3:04 PM
  • Number: 1976671
  • Recommendations: 3
... the self-righteous accusations leveled against one side or the other actually contribute to the problems we face, rather than solve them?

The ridiculously easy access of any citizen to any number of guns and ammunition doesn't
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z