Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/12/14 10:54 PM
  • Number: 1947770
  • Recommendations: 0
...Apparently wingnut hatred of Latin Americans exceeds their regard for fellow Christians. ..

Except FuxNews Republicans and Latin American Catholics don't really share any religious beliefs, do they? I mean, wingnuts claim to be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/14 10:39 PM
  • Number: 1947768
  • Recommendations: 0
Perhaps make it one more of the tests: they survived getting here now have they learned survival skills like English and ways to charm or hoodwink Federal Agents? Those who haven’t get sent home.

Yes. Because what this country
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 7:05 PM
  • Number: 58824
  • Recommendations: 2
Years ago SGSpouse and I raised longhorns and participated in a number of cattle shows. Some of the longhorn steers had horns that measured over 6 foot across from tip to tip. But they always seemed to know exactly where each tip was. They could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 2:22 PM
  • Number: 1947509
  • Recommendations: 1
Well . . . Thanks for the article and the links. I do believe you need to read the article and the two studies carefully before you draw the conclusions you have come to.

From the article: The Colorado State Patrol only just this year
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 1:19 PM
  • Number: 1947491
I stated facts. People tried to refute me and were proven sorely wrong.

No. Once again you are the only one who was wrong. You quoted Watt who provided a headline interpretation of a study. That headline was a lie. The study did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 1:07 PM
  • Number: 1947489
  • Recommendations: 3
Looking carefully at his entire resume, not to mention listening to what Congress thinks of him, he's an isolationist. . .

I thought the charge from the wingnuts was that Obama was a community organizer. That's kind of the opposite
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:36 PM
  • Number: 58793
  • Recommendations: 3
Lots of people, if you go by JC Penney's experience.

I didn't ask, "who?", I asked, "why?".

Seeing that marked-down price next to a higher original price provides an important yardstick for gauging
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:28 PM
  • Number: 58792
Arrrggghhh. I give up.

I can see I am wrong. You are all getting below average prices on every purchase from your highly skilled discount and sale shopping. The stores must be insane for letting everyone buy at below average prices.
  • Date: 7/10/14 4:29 PM
  • Number: 58786
And yet, despite all the grief I've taken, no one has even attempted to answer the question I posed: Why would anyone favor a sales gimmick that makes it more work for the consumer to find the best value for their money?

Everyone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 3:49 PM
  • Number: 1947321
Or dispute the facts...you can probably do that if the facts Watt writes are wrong.

Other than Watt's headline, I can find nothing to indicate that retreat of glaciers in GNP was six times higher during the 30's and 40's. If this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z