Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/12/17 6:17 PM
  • Number: 2187811
  • Recommendations: 0
The folk down south are not dumber than everyone else, many are just looking for vindication of their disdain for education and their disdain for equal rights amoung different peoples.

Which is pretty dumb. There are wise
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/17 6:13 PM
  • Number: 2187810
  • Recommendations: 2
Intelligence Failure???

Clearly when one of the results of the action is the election of Donald Trump as President, there is a complete intelligence vacuum.
  • Date: 12/12/17 2:44 PM
  • Number: 111418
  • Recommendations: 1
You don't think Doug Jones is going to be admired by some of the black voters in Alabama? I think you are all wrong about the Alabama race. Jones is going to win.

My comments were about the perception of the value of voting to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/17 2:37 PM
  • Number: 111417
What I don't get is why when you are poor do you have to be dirty? . . .

If the question were, "Who (other than billionaires) would be dumb enough to vote for Republicans?", then this post provides an excellent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 6:45 PM
  • Number: 111387
The black voters are not going to turnout.

Can you think of an election in America where black voters benefited from casting their votes?

I think they have considered their situation and realized that voting doesn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 4:49 PM
  • Number: 2187572
  • Recommendations: 12
I have loathed Trump for several decades, yet when compared to Hillary and Bill, I went for the nuclear option.

That's because you compared Trump to Hillary through the lens of the multi-billion dollar GOP propaganda machine.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 3:35 PM
  • Number: 2187548
...Everybody I know who voted for Trump thought he was a low life when it came to how he has treated women in the past, and we all still voted for him. Why? Because he was more honest then Hillary, and Bill had already soiled the White House with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 2:13 PM
  • Number: 111370
  • Recommendations: 5
I'm expecting Jeff Sessions to get around to closing "legal" marijuana sales any day now.

That would be a really good thing for Democrats. It would be an attack on the very successful industry and those employed by it,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 1:46 PM
  • Number: 2187530
  • Recommendations: 7
Frank Luntz Shocked When Focus Group Of Roy Moore Voters Disbelieve Accusations

To me, the only surprising thing about this story is that anyone would find it shocking to discover that Alabama GOP voters are unwilling to believe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 9:37 PM
  • Number: 111356
  • Recommendations: 0
I visited several recreational marijuana dispensaries a few weeks ago in Nevada and at least a couple of them had marijuana dog treats for sale. I'm not about to waste good pot on Wilber the Wonder dog. Heck, we don't even understand all
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z