Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/21/18 6:30 PM
  • Number: 536609
  • Recommendations: 12
Think of what we could do for our own citizens if we used this money to support us.

For example, we might be able to educate them so they stop voting for fascists.
  • Date: 5/21/18 6:21 PM
  • Number: 88485
  • Recommendations: 10
At one time, I think AARP was an advocacy group for those over 50. If that were ever true, it is not any longer. But I am a member. Every year I consider whether I am getting my money's worth or not. So far, I do, and it's really not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 5:05 PM
  • Number: 2207048
  • Recommendations: 0
As a society the farther we move away from family, away from God, away from respect/structure/discipline and rule of law the more often tragedy like this will occur within society.

Hmmmm . . . But in many countries that have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 2:47 PM
  • Number: 2207004
  • Recommendations: 3
...the underlying truth of people in top level positions in the FBI/DOJ/CIA, etc. have abused their power in illegal ways.

This is a lie.
  • Date: 5/21/18 2:40 PM
  • Number: 2207002
  • Recommendations: 7
Every single American should want someone/anyone (doesn't matter who) to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, that were deleted after they were subpoenaed by the way.

Why?

There is no indication that any of these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 2:19 PM
  • Number: 2206995
  • Recommendations: 11
...CNN headlines how many lies Trump tweets out every day. Now they assign the label 'lie' to anything Trump tweets that hasn't been proven true. Not what has been proven false but what has yet to be proven true.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/18 6:31 PM
  • Number: 536545
  • Recommendations: 4
OK you got the rec but she didn't actually say they are 'equally' guilty?

Oh boy, three more recs today and I'll have 4. Of course Wendy didn't really say that, but I am becoming very sensitive to the lack of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/18 6:03 PM
  • Number: 2206837
  • Recommendations: 4
What is interesting to me is the decline in hunters.

I have often said that my grandparents were still hunter-gathers, just entering the stage of sedentary farmers and herders. He didn't wear fancy camo clothes or wear expensive

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/18 1:40 PM
  • Number: 536530
  • Recommendations: 22
... because most, if not all, politicians from all political parties participate in this system.

That is the most political statement in your post because it is fake news . . . an alternative fact . . . drawing false
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/18 8:12 PM
  • Number: 2206758
  • Recommendations: 0
Better then 9 times out of 10 a hired gun will outgun their opponent.:)

This is an alternative fact (ie. lie). Just because Trump makes up lies and spews them to you and you believe them, doesn't mean that is a reasonable way to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z