Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/2/16 3:35 PM
  • Number: 2069169
  • Recommendations: 3
How utterly smug of you. Just can't stop doing it, can you?

No, I can't. It's just so easy to respond to this nonsense meme you guys are enamored with these days.

We don't say crazy things unsupported by facts and reason
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/16 12:21 PM
  • Number: 2069115
  • Recommendations: 1
Albaby,

You have become the most dishonest poster on these boards. I stated from the beginning of this thread that the article's claim - a claim that the devisiveness in current political dialogue was the fault of liberal smugness - was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/16 10:05 PM
  • Number: 2069033
Smug, in response to smug, is appropriate . . .

The latest wingnut meme: We're not de-coupled from reality because we're stupid. We're de-coupled from reality because liberals are smug.

Okay . . . We believe you. If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/16 9:46 PM
  • Number: 2069028
  • Recommendations: 2
There's a fair bit of truth in that excerpt. However, what are the Dems offering them in response? Ridicule, scorn and insult.

This appears to be the latest right wing meme: The GOP isn't de-coupled from reality because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 8:27 PM
  • Number: 2068761
Just keep being yourself man, that's all I ask. ;-)

I don't see how that will matter since you don't seem to have read anything I posted here so far. You and Albaby are engaging in dishonest argument. My posts stated that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 8:05 PM
  • Number: 2068758
  • Recommendations: 3
You seem to lose the point of these threads quite often. I find you making condescending attacks of me based on nothing I actually posted or believed.

Allow me to remind you of the points I made in the original post:

1-Both
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 12:41 AM
  • Number: 2068517
It's the difference between telling someone that you don't share their values, and telling them that you know better than they do what their values are or that they're too ignorant to know what how to achieve what they value in life or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 12:37 AM
  • Number: 2068516
Because those are two very different arguments

I agree that they are two different arguments, but the distinction seems completely unimportant to me.

The main point I was making is that the reason I disagree is not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 12:21 AM
  • Number: 2068515
...the former Republican House Speaker told an audience at Stanford University Wednesday that the Texas senator is "Lucifer in the flesh" and a "miserable son of a bitch."

Yes. Didn't we already know that about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 12:16 AM
  • Number: 82616
  • Recommendations: 0
The most amazing thing about the hoverbike is that its creator apparently still has all his appendages.

LOL. I had a very similar thought when I viewed the video.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z