Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/18/15 1:03 AM
  • Number: 67994
  • Recommendations: 0
... Use the Force! - I mean use the frowny face!

Yoda looks at tele: mmmmmmMMMMmmmm . . . The force is strong in this one. Yes.
  • Date: 4/17/15 9:31 PM
  • Number: 77202
...and 50% more than I can imagine needing to live on have been my goals.

This is the part that doesn't seem logical to me. How did you decide on 50% more? Why not 20% more or 100% more? I see this from retirement planners running
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 7:48 PM
  • Number: 67992
doesn't get why some people make fun of "world music"

I have never made fun of "world music" because I have never heard the term before and don't know what it even refers to.

When I was younger, I was a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 7:37 PM
  • Number: 1996385
  • Recommendations: 3
me: The implication to a "yes" answer here is that no matter what Israel wants, we should support them.

babyAl: Why? That's no more accurate than the converse - that the implication of a "no" answer here is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 5:30 PM
  • Number: 1996371
Israel is an important ally, the only democracy in the region, and we should support it even if our interests diverge

Okay, let's forget about trying to interpret whether "compromise" is a case of doing something in our own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 5:11 PM
  • Number: 1996369
"Interests diverge" is not the same thing as you are suggesting. Our interests diverge from EVERY country - such doesn't mean that we should ALWAYS do what is selfishly best for us. Sometimes international relations requires compromise
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 12:25 PM
  • Number: 1996326
  • Recommendations: 1
Not a single PA liberal cares about this sort of thing.

Well . . . to be fair, no one but irrational Clinton/lib/Dem haters care about this sort of thing. It really is pretty silly. And the Clinton haters would simply make up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 12:03 PM
  • Number: 77193
  • Recommendations: 3
I believe the 4% rule is fairly accurate as long as the 4% is not established in year 1 of retirement and an inflation factor added each year thereafter.

Well . . . that may be what you believe, but it is not what the Trinity Study
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 12:09 AM
  • Number: 1996116
Hurt the bank badly enough and you hurt the individual because of the impact they had to the company. It is not as direct as we may like to see, but the problem now is that the individual who earns the bank $100M for laundering drug money illegally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 10:29 PM
  • Number: 1996106
So you can see why they might prefer a settlement - where DOJ is in charge of the penalty - than a criminal prosecution, where they might end up imposing a far greater sanction than they want.

No, I really don't. These arguments
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z