Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/17 10:41 PM
  • Number: 510827
  • Recommendations: 8
Solar is unique in that it is the only solid state energy capture we have. It has been my experience that once you get the solid state to work, the reliability blows everything else away. This makes solar the only distributed energy collection
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 10:21 PM
  • Number: 2131736
  • Recommendations: 1
I am very worried.

Mostly about my sanity.

I can understand that concern.
  • Date: 1/20/17 7:28 PM
  • Number: 95478
  • Recommendations: 12
Trump is President. He is a vile, thin-skinned ego maniac who lacks the intelligence to serve as President. He is a con man who will look out only for himself. He has Congressional and Senatorial majorities whose leadership would like to destroy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 5:48 PM
  • Number: 2131640
  • Recommendations: 0
It could be that people were afraid of the violent thugs the liberals have out today.

Let the excuses begin . . .

Warning: You might want to pace yourself.
  • Date: 1/19/17 7:40 PM
  • Number: 95394
  • Recommendations: 1
Partially because the Internet hadn't been invented yet, but mostly because I hadn't been born yet.

What a pathetic excuse. Obama was able to time travel to place a phony Birth Certificate document in the records in Hawaii
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 6:20 PM
  • Number: 95384
  • Recommendations: 9
And I'm really glad liberals have worked day and night to make life a living hell for holding conservative beliefs. . . I guess I can always live under a bridge and hold these beliefs.

Yes. We liberals have had to work very hard
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 5:35 PM
  • Number: 2131262
  • Recommendations: 2
Well, we have to pass it to find out what's in it.

Please do. It would be nice to have something . . . anything . . . from Trump and the Republicans other than hatred and rhetoric. I'm not sure the Republicans know that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 3:17 PM
  • Number: 95364
  • Recommendations: 8
So let me understand your point. It is A-OK for liberals to take away your rights...

Yes. That's exactly right. I didn't think you were smart enough to understand legal arguments, but you got this correct. Now . . .
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 1:25 PM
  • Number: 2131181
Maybe they should have planned their attack about 6 to 8 months ago.

That's my thought, too. It is difficult to argue that the Press are not a bunch of lazy, slow-thinking idiots when they are just now starting think about how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 11:22 AM
  • Number: 95325
I never said any of the above. You are obviously in a really bad mood or just love putting your words/agenda on other people. Hope your day gets better.

Calm down. No one can make you answer questions - honestly or otherwise. You
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z