Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/8/16 12:33 AM
  • Number: 93013
  • Recommendations: 1
I don't believe there was any speech Hillary could give that would have convinced the WWC that the Democrats and she are watching out for the "little guy".

I'm guessing it will take decade before the little guy is will

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 12:24 AM
  • Number: 93012
  • Recommendations: 4
No, they won't learn a lesson. They will somehow blame it on Democrats.

That's what republicans do. Evil filth.

And that's the problem with devising a strategy to win. Until Democrats figure out how to beat the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 12:21 AM
  • Number: 93011
  • Recommendations: 3
What is it with kids these days? Sweet Odin, you'd never know from all the caterwauling that the D's won the popular vote for president by millions of votes, and picked up House seats (again by margins of millions of votes, I might add),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 11:55 PM
  • Number: 93009
  • Recommendations: 0
goofnoff: Space aliens stopped the loggers from destroying the last remaining virgin forest on the continent.

intercst: I think Democrats need to develop their own "space aliens" and convincingly promote
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 10:07 PM
  • Number: 93000
I want to address one other issue from your post. That is the issue of how much time Hillary should or should not have spent in Wisconsin, for example.

That kind of analysis is not what these articles are addressing. Every candidate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 9:54 PM
  • Number: 92998
  • Recommendations: 7
You need to chillax a little.

Actually, you are wrong - not just about your uninformed advice to me, but about most of what you have said in this post.

Let me explain. Let's imagine for a minute that a massive publicity
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 5:57 AM
  • Number: 92958
  • Recommendations: 8
This election was a giant middle finger to the out-of-touch elites and media.

BS, and so what if it was. All of these articles seem to miss the point that Hillary won the popular vote . . . by a significant amount - by more than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 12:47 AM
  • Number: 92952
  • Recommendations: 3
Looks like this thread proves his point...

You will have to explain that. Rejection of an unsupported claim with questions and facts is hardly proof of the original claim.
  • Date: 12/7/16 12:04 AM
  • Number: 92946
  • Recommendations: 2
...It’s very easy for us to sit in our liberal bubbles and say these people never listen to anybody, these people stereotype people, they’re all ignorant.

...your premise is that there’s something wrong with them that we need to fix. My

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 10:41 PM
  • Number: 2122754
alstro: Sorry I could list only 5.

I'm sorry I could only vote for 1. :-)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z