Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/17/17 12:23 AM
  • Number: 2171346
  • Recommendations: 3
The racist attitudes in America seem to erupt and bubble to the surface immediately following events that could be described as progress for minorities. They build monuments to traitors who wanted to keep slavery or they pass laws to suppress
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 12:08 AM
  • Number: 106949
  • Recommendations: 7
I've been pretty busy this week tending to the care and recovery of SGSpouse. She had her left knee replaced Monday morning. That procedure is outpatient surgery today. . . amazing. Her MCTD caused a complete loss of cartilage and her
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 11:37 PM
  • Number: 106948
  • Recommendations: 1
And then there's this: Pubic Grooming Tied to Higher STD Rates

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 4:22 PM
  • Number: 2171259
  • Recommendations: 28
You are confused, the point is there shouldn't have been a crowd of people to plow into in the first place. It doesn't excuse the action, but it could have been avoided by staying away from the planned/permitted protest.

Yes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 4:09 PM
  • Number: 2171256
Indeed. Who can forget that historic moment when he brainwashed the entire GOP into suspecting he was a Kenyan Muslim? Or at least the time he infiltrated the Bundy Bunch, drove their cattle onto federal land, forced them to not pay their fees,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 10:58 PM
  • Number: 2171100
... Barack Obama, of course.

Un-freaking-believalbe!

---
Well, they did produce that "Obama as Hitler" story along with a poster.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 10:51 PM
  • Number: 2171098
If I ever start to defend Nazis, the KKK and other racists simply to avoid admitting that a politician I supported is wrong, please condemn me in the strongest possible way. Show me nothing but scorn and disgust for my ridiculous hypocrisy.
  • Date: 8/15/17 10:41 PM
  • Number: 2171097
The Smithsonian has Nazi-era warplanes that feature swastikas. Shall we remove them?

(The answer to the above answers your question, in part)

Not really. There's a difference between a museum and a memorial or a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 10:32 PM
  • Number: 2171095
  • Recommendations: 2
Okay, I don't think the seeing or not-seeing of a flag is the point here. I really don't recall if I've ever seen a Nazi flag being waved in the US - proudly or otherwise. And the waving of flags isn't really something that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 7:21 PM
  • Number: 2171063
  • Recommendations: 0
"Trump says hes considering pardon for Joe Arpaio"

Trump has publicly attacked both of Arizona's GOP senators (Flake and McCain). While that probably doesn't hurt the AZ GOP much, it must have some negative
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z