Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/20/14 3:27 AM
  • Number: 1948952
  • Recommendations: 1
LOL Just think of the work requirement in Detroit, where you can;'rt start working, ever, at any age.

I'm trying to understand this comment. Are you inferring that things would be better if the US were more like Bolivia? Are you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/14 3:20 AM
  • Number: 1948951
  • Recommendations: 0
Can you answer me this. What exactly has President Obama done about income inequality, and what's happened to income inequality since he's become President?

What does this question have to do with the OP or the linked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 11:39 PM
  • Number: 1948941
They are still trying to understand it, and modeling is quite complex, and still not done. It's quite fascinating. But, not all things can be modeled by computer accurately, as has been shown the last two decades.

No model of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 7:01 PM
  • Number: 1948905
Their heads will explode if they have to concede another 200 years before their models work.

Deniers truly are clueless.
  • Date: 7/19/14 7:00 PM
  • Number: 1948904
  • Recommendations: 8
What happened was that the politics took over.

Yes. Just not the way you think it did. This was never a political issue until right wing nutjobs and polluting industries teamed together to make it so. They now regularly attack
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 6:56 PM
  • Number: 1948902
Denier = Anyone that doesn't blame man for all bad things. Period.

Whatever the funded CC movement says has to be believed, just because.

And yet this was a case when scientists' duty to question everything paid off. They
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 6:52 PM
  • Number: 1948900
I was wondering who would be the first to highlight a possible link to warming oceans. . .

The article you posted did. I guess you were too busy to read it or just have very poor reading comprehension.

At any rate, at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 6:36 PM
  • Number: 59020
  • Recommendations: 35
Not sure why the TMF censors deleted this one. I'm guessing they are simply incompetent and it was a mistake.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 4:09 PM
  • Number: 455131
  • Recommendations: 2
In New York I have discovered that there is now a growing movement to simply 'walk through' those -- mostly youngsters -- who are ear plugged and mind fogged in their gaming, music, and texting while hogging critical sidewalk, oblivious to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 3:37 PM
  • Number: 59009
Hardware companies /= software companies

Actually, there are fewer and fewer companies in any commercial field - software or hardware - with a high average seniority of technical people. There used to be a lot more, but
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z