Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/1/16 2:59 AM
  • Number: 88630
  • Recommendations: 0
I firmly believe that GOP victory would destroy almost all of the progressive reforms of the last 120 years.

I've been in London for the past 3 days and have been reminded of several aspects of British history.

Cromwell
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/16 2:50 AM
  • Number: 88629
  • Recommendations: 1
Public Policy Opinion Poll done 27-28th shows Hillary winning all key battle ground states.

Good news, but never underestimate either the fickleness or stupidity of the American voter. We are all one Hillary misstep or effective
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/16 3:48 PM
  • Number: 88564
  • Recommendations: 3
I was thinking today, that despite all the punditry, the Democratic coalition is in a lot more trouble than the Republican.

It always is. In general, GOP voters hold viewpoints that they want to believe and seek facts to support
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 3:23 PM
  • Number: 88491
  • Recommendations: 0
On which channel will you watch the debate. Does it make a difference in any way?

There was a debate?

I guess I missed it.

Who won?
  • Date: 9/25/16 4:12 PM
  • Number: 88389
  • Recommendations: 33
There would not seem to be enough unarmed black people in Scotland to keep the police busy shooting them. I'm not sure what they do all day.

I really feel sorry for them. They don't get to wear dark blue and black body armor or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 4:06 PM
  • Number: 88387
Gorilla, You're A Desperado
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2O91T6ZeW0
Warren Zevon

Big gorilla at the L.A. Zoo
Snatched the glasses right off my face
Took the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 1:46 AM
  • Number: 88257
  • Recommendations: 2
If you can, try to find an Indian restaurant.

Exactly the solution I found eventually on my very first trip to Ireland years ago. Indian and Chinese food here is often the best (and a very good) option . . . the fruits of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/16 5:46 PM
  • Number: 88236
On the other hand, I'll bet you no one has ever seen a Panda that looks like a black lab.
  • Date: 9/21/16 5:27 PM
  • Number: 88231
  • Recommendations: 3
This afternoon we noticed a short line of stones near one of the Pict stone circles we had hiked to. I went over to see what they were because they looked like tombstones but were quite small and close to each other. The first 4 or 5 gave no hints
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/16 5:10 PM
  • Number: 88227
  • Recommendations: 5
The Scotch is good. The beer's not bad. The food sucks.

I've only been to Great Britain 4 or 5 times and this is only my second visit to Scotland. But I am always surprised at how awful British food is. I feel certain that the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z