Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/22/16 6:51 AM
  • Number: 89918
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm with AM. I just don't get it.

Ditto. And replacing Trump with a Cruz or Rubio in 2020 doesn't make me feel good at all. They are both just as disgusting, and only a little less classless. Worse. They might just
  • Date: 10/22/16 5:42 AM
  • Number: 89916
  • Recommendations: 3
How stupid do you have to be to be a GOP wingnut?

Right now Seattle has a hot growing economy.

Yes. Now is when the law was passed. The effect is good for lots and lots of people. In fact, the only people who seem to be
  • Date: 10/21/16 6:26 AM
  • Number: 89861
  • Recommendations: 0
The theme is simple: Get out and walk to basic services.

No matter what kind of plan you make for retirement, the gawds can throw a wrench in it.

My father lived in a small town for 92 years. He was very active and
  • Date: 10/19/16 7:43 PM
  • Number: 89814
  • Recommendations: 1
It has become a bit of a catchall hasn't it. }};-D

How about one about the popularity of our still relatively new PM?

Perfect fit.
  • Date: 10/19/16 7:36 AM
  • Number: 89759
Maine governor on voting - Pennsylvania Malls - Canadian healthcare - Hawaii lodging options - troll lies - Sydneys of the world . . .

I guess it is not off topic for this thread for me to mention that I've spent the last week in
  • Date: 10/19/16 6:53 AM
  • Number: 89757
I'll bet there are a bunch of West Texans clamoring to get these for their chili recipe since this article was published.

(who likes food hotter than many, but has limits)
  • Date: 10/17/16 8:03 AM
  • Number: 89637
  • Recommendations: 4
...Where do I draw the line? I try not to forget there are real people, with real feelings, behind these posts.

I'm done with this part of the discussion. Do as you will, and taking my own advice, I'll ignore as I see fit.
  • Date: 10/16/16 8:09 PM
  • Number: 89613
  • Recommendations: 4
All politics should be limited to Political Asylum. Especially since it is so divisive.

I believe you are in a minority on this opinion, Art. This board includes the phrase "Liberal Edition" in the title. That's not
  • Date: 10/16/16 8:03 PM
  • Number: 89612
  • Recommendations: 2
If a person is not interested in a thread, or a particular post, just move on. Easy to do, and no need to insult anyone's intelligence.

You mean you are suggesting that other posters do what you just failed to do - not comment on
  • Date: 10/16/16 7:51 PM
  • Number: 89611
Well I'll make you feel better 'guru. It's only 42% of the electorate.

Thanks, goof. But you realize that is pretty limited comfort. It's still scary stuff.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z