Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/27/17 8:43 PM
  • Number: 101825
  • Recommendations: 1
Politics isn't tiddlywinks.

Neither is a multi-billion dollar propaganda machine headed by FuxNews. Honestly, have you been paying attention to politics for the past 30 or so years? I do not understand how you can possibly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 8:21 PM
  • Number: 101821
Anytime you do anything that promotes equality, you are backsliding. Also, and this is important, don't protect anything that is green. A parking lot or shopping mall is preferable to any park. Clean air and water is for sissies. Wilderness
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 7:58 PM
  • Number: 2152266
  • Recommendations: 2
I don't know how they could possibly know without having done economic work.

That's the beauty of using alternative facts. It saves a lot of time collecting actual data and performing analysis. Alternative facts can simply
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 7:50 PM
  • Number: 2152264
Trump described the action as focused on curbing the abuse of federal power and returning control to the American people.

Hmmmm . . . I thought our government was of the people, by the people, for the people. Wouldn't that make
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 7:05 PM
  • Number: 101816
Good idea. I think I'll become a Nazi racist now before it's too late. Just tell me who I need to hate.
  • Date: 4/27/17 7:02 PM
  • Number: 101815
  • Recommendations: 2
If California secedes from the US, I will move there.
  • Date: 4/27/17 6:44 PM
  • Number: 2152255
I do think that the analysis listed in the OP might offer some help in identifying gerrymandering for the courts. But it still will take some work. Someone would need to collect a lot of data and examine a large number of states to quantify
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 6:41 PM
  • Number: 2152253
  • Recommendations: 0
http://archive.fairvote.org/redistricting/legality.htm

I'm not sure you've identified a distinction from my statement that makes any difference. That's why
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 6:16 PM
  • Number: 101812
  • Recommendations: 3
Talking jobs is what got 45 elected . . .

I don't believe that at all. Liberals really don't get it . . . even now. Jobs, immigration, walls, NAFTA, Yellen, China currency manipulation, Obamacare, . . . There is no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 5:52 PM
  • Number: 101809
  • Recommendations: 4
He uses the media like mule. Everyday he's got something going on. Obama rarely played the media card. Trump harkens back to Teddy, and Franklin Roosevelt.

If Obama so much as stuck his head out of the White House and commented
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z