Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By salaryguru

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/24/08 2:28 AM
  • Number: 1227175
  • Recommendations: 117
The small fraction of American voters who still won’t admit that the Bush Administration is a disaster seem to have sunken even further in the last few weeks. No longer do they even try to make excuses for his actions in Iraq, New Orleans,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/08 2:20 AM
  • Number: 1166155
  • Recommendations: 113
. . .The liberals will be foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions as they see their Darwinism dogma threatened.

I wonder how long it is going to take before posterity looks back on the evolutionists in the same context as

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/11 5:12 PM
  • Number: 380004
  • Recommendations: 97
from the article: I commend you to the late Justice Louis Brandeis warning to the nation that " We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." We have to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/14 7:36 PM
  • Number: 1934999
  • Recommendations: 96
Please tell me where I am wrong Rancher SalaryGuru. Or STFU with posts that add nothing to the situation.

From 1989 until 1995 I raised longhorns in Arizona. I leased land for them to graze. Initially I leased private land near
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/10 12:40 AM
  • Number: 343687
  • Recommendations: 95
Yesterday was Primary Election Day in Arizona. One of the things I started doing after retiring was serving as a poll worker for elections. For about 3 or 4 years, I worked in every election that I was going to be in town for. Then I got busy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/11 12:45 AM
  • Number: 1695630
  • Recommendations: 91
Obamacare Was A Mistake
------------------------

I'm not sure you understand what they were saying. They didn't say that Healthcare reform was not needed desperately in this country. They were saying that he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/12 8:24 PM
  • Number: 1826700
  • Recommendations: 90
Probably because the country is crashing and people are dying because this economy has more people without jobs than ever before.

Yep. The Republican allegiance to Grover Norquist rather than to the American people and their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/13 12:25 AM
  • Number: 426424
  • Recommendations: 88
Elimination of loopholes would be easy with the Flat Tax, the Fair Tax or even that "9-9-9 Plan" proposal from a couple of years ago.

You realize that the political and practical problem of elimination of loopholes has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/12 6:24 PM
  • Number: 1769573
  • Recommendations: 88
See, this is the part I disagree with 100%. Why shouldn't he have had a gun on him? He was out watching his neighborhood, looking for criminals in particular. Seems that's precisely when one would want to have a gun with them!

Well,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/11 3:58 PM
  • Number: 1683442
  • Recommendations: 87
You do realize this is a decision strictly up to the democrats to make, yes? Only democrats have the power to accept a deal or choose to default (not republicans).

PS.. refusing to compromise is not grounds to default by the way,

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z