Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/23/17 7:50 AM
  • Number: 2145461
  • Recommendations: 6
me…But do you believe that Mike Pence would ever, ever, ever consider putting forth any prospective judge who did not buy into the total package of religious delusion that is his own trademark?

Albaby…Yes, he absolutely would. Getting a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 12:25 PM
  • Number: 2145282
  • Recommendations: 1
kept…Historically Proton has operated without a balancing electron and as such has an imbalance in the big house.\

Here are my last 100 posts. See if you can find a single untrue statement. Even though you can’t, you will go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 12:12 PM
  • Number: 2145279
  • Recommendations: 0
Albaby…I tried to find something about this, but my google-fu has turned up blank. Is there something that discusses Gorsuch's belief in creationism that you could direct me to?

No. But do you believe that Mike Pence would ever,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 11:46 AM
  • Number: 2145273
  • Recommendations: 50
I have to give you credit for your ability to hide your truly imbecilic beliefs behind well prepared evasions. But alas I don’t live in your la la land of delusions and so I have zero respect for you or your supporters.

Since no one of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/17 12:30 PM
  • Number: 2143140
  • Recommendations: 30
Does anyone have an example of a wingnut EVER admitting that they are wrong?

Me neither. The reason of course is because wingnuts have embraced the most idiotic ideas ever put forth by their fellow reality challenged masters. In order to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/17 4:14 PM
  • Number: 2141777
  • Recommendations: 67
From my childhood “duck and cover” drills to this year, I was told by the rabid republican commie haters that the Russians were the archenemy of America. I was ten when the commie atheist dread was the impetus for adding “under god” to our pledge.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/17 5:33 PM
  • Number: 491337
  • Recommendations: 0
Armed…Lefties make it about race, righties don't give a rip about race as long as you're a team player. True story.

That isn’t the dumbest thing ever posted on the Fool, but it is in the top ten.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/17 6:43 AM
  • Number: 487913
  • Recommendations: 20
hey stillaliar

I have Fa’d this post because the person is a poster boy for stupidity and dishonesty. If the Fool can’t cleanse itself of this rec manufacturing sleezeball then you have become complicit in spreading his manure and your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/16 5:04 PM
  • Number: 2114704
  • Recommendations: 9
still…More digusting tactics from the dems. Of course none of this is a surprise, since they will do anything or say anything to keep the corruption and stealing going.

Was your school fight song dueling banjos? You are the poster
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/16 1:37 PM
  • Number: 2112035
  • Recommendations: 62
Mr. rec cheat...I just love listening to the hypocrites whine when they're own game is used against them.

The fact that you wingnuts think liberal posters have been or are now pumping recs is indicative of how detached from
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z