Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/20/16 5:24 PM
  • Number: 2096924
  • Recommendations: 19
willy…Hey bonehead

If you were interested in truth, which of course you are not, you could read this explanation of the entire Iranian deal. I realize that your hatred for Obama will always take precedence over little things like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 2096881
  • Recommendations: 5
willy…Proton does not want to understand that "possession" is 9 tenths of the law. It was that leverage that Obama was trading with.

Thank you for demonstrating your legal ignorance is on the same dismal level as everything
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 11:33 AM
  • Number: 2096765
  • Recommendations: 45
Jedi…WE THE PEOPLE, WHO AREN'T RACIST, SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT ON FOREIGN POLICY AND WE IN THE FUTURE, 100% ENDORSE THAT HUGE SUMS OF CASH ON AN UNMARKED AIRPLANE BE SENT TO NATIONS HOLDING AMERICAN HOSTAGES -- and of course, it's not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 9:32 AM
  • Number: 2095329
  • Recommendations: 9
still…The economic recession of 2008-9 was a worldwide phenomenon. It was caused by excessive speculation on housing prices going up for ever.

bwahahaha, That joke is so old, the first time I heard it I almost fell off my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/16 6:32 PM
  • Number: 2095186
  • Recommendations: 63
still…Deep recessions are supposed to be followed by strong recoveries, but, under Obama, the worst recession since the 1930s has been followed by the slowest economic recovery in the history of the republic. In a very real sense, there has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/16 9:16 AM
  • Number: 2094581
  • Recommendations: 3
Thanks Milli, I needed to update my list of republican child molesters:

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/16 6:58 PM
  • Number: 2092739
  • Recommendations: 1
After expelling a crying baby last week from his Nazi hate and lie fest, a woman brought her baby up to Trump with the hope that he would show his true affection for babies.

As she extended her infant toward Thump, he said, “I’m not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/16 3:47 PM
  • Number: 2092127
  • Recommendations: 0
eldemonio…Having Khan speak at the convention was an intentional political move to draw Trump into a war of words with a Gold Star Muslim family.

Everyone knows how to get under Trump's skin and draw some kind of crazy reaction - we

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/16 3:55 PM
  • Number: 2090114
  • Recommendations: 0
Did you happen to hear Rev. William Barber deliver this speech last night? I admittedly have listened to very few sermons but this one was outstanding IMHO…

youtube.com

reverend william barber dnc
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 8:56 AM
  • Number: 2087603
  • Recommendations: 4
Dear Melania, the news people said that you were apprehensive about giving a convention speech in the first place, but under pressure you reluctantly went ahead. You didn’t do anything wrong; you were let down by those who should have made sure
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z