Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/25/15 11:05 AM
  • Number: 1997226
  • Recommendations: 27
I came, I saw, I stuck around

One of the things on PA that seized me with unshakable curiosity was the ability of wingnuts to take hypocrisy to levels most of us never knew existed. Their crowning achievement was best exemplified by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 2:16 PM
  • Number: 1996859
  • Recommendations: 55
Jedi...And then Liberals come to this board to whine about the 1%'era - - when it's not the 1%'ers buying designer labels. It's NOT the 1%'era jamming restaurants full. It's not the 1%'ers shelling out more cash to eat at trendy panera and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 12:39 PM
  • Number: 1996853
  • Recommendations: 2
Vetiver...My contention is that due to the prevalence of cameras, the rate of this sort of thing is actually declining and has been declining precipitously.

Correct. The civil rights movement, the confrontations with racist
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 5:26 AM
  • Number: 1996812
  • Recommendations: 39
If I remember correctly the republican rationale for the banking collapse at the end of the Bush reign of error was "lazy black people got mortgages that they could not afford." Now they are claiming that white people were victims because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 5:33 PM
  • Number: 1996778
  • Recommendations: 7
jah...I'm sure it couldn't possibly be because only you and a few of your equally confused friends think they are brainy and have anything more worthwhile to say than do Rush, Gingrich, even Beck, et al. You know, those who are really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 2:34 PM
  • Number: 1996764
  • Recommendations: 9
lazy...Obama is the false prophet that is talked about in Revelations.

Forgive me for not realizing that you were a prophet too. What an astonishing power; any chance you or Michelle will let me in on the winner of the upcoming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 5:45 AM
  • Number: 1996698
  • Recommendations: 33
willy...I was just about to post this.

Of course I would have had a different thread title.

But you know what, I will settle for just agreeing "it is Obama's fault".

Help me out here willy; Bachmann
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 4:02 PM
  • Number: 1996646
  • Recommendations: 0
LM...So, are you telling us (or perhaps bragging) you don't need a fancy sports car, a Harley or a pistol because_____________? lol...nevermind...

I don't know. I have never seen my own penis completely erect, because so much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 12:30 PM
  • Number: 1996613
  • Recommendations: 8
If there is a psychologically compensating need for men like me to own a sports car, to make up for penis size; it is a reasonable assumption that guns do the same thing. I further assert that there is some mental symbiotic relationship between
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 10:55 AM
  • Number: 1996605
  • Recommendations: 20
xLife...If the U.S. is a Christian nation, then why is it illegal to feed the homeless in more than 30 American cities?

Because today's new and improved "lean mean fighting machine" Christianity has no use for the nice
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z