Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/22/17 1:34 PM
  • Number: 2162754
  • Recommendations: 8
Myhoney…It is becoming increasing clear that as far as "collusion with Russia" that there ain't no THERE, THERE!

dope…No, there's no there there. Never has been. Flynn lost his job because Trump, a guy who values
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 12:53 PM
  • Number: 2162227
  • Recommendations: 1
dope…One incident was a terrorist attack and the deaths there were attributable to gross negligence on the part of State.

The other, so far as we know, is an accident.

What can you say to that?

I can say that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 10:22 AM
  • Number: 2162205
  • Recommendations: 18
LM…Yeah, yeah....I was wondering which leftie would be the first to stoop low enough to use the death of the nine sailors to bash President Trump.

I understand that you adore Trump. Is it because he is a draft dodging chickenhawk?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/17 11:07 AM
  • Number: 2160701
  • Recommendations: 4
Trump…“I believe the James Comey leaks will be far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible. Totally illegal? Very ‘cowardly!'"

Oh those leakers. Someone said, “The house is on fire, Trump is running around it tossing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/17 10:18 AM
  • Number: 2160686
  • Recommendations: 49
These must be disheartening times for an advocate of brotherly love to see people who claim to be your devoted followers, harbor so much fear and hatred toward their fellow man.

A century ago when I occupied a pew I never heard ‘don’t feed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/17 1:54 PM
  • Number: 2160557
  • Recommendations: 31
It looks like the sanctions that were put in place when you invaded the Ukraine are not going to be removed. Sorry about that, but you did business with a man who has screwed everyone west of the Ural mountains, so you should have known
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/17 3:17 PM
  • Number: 2158557
  • Recommendations: 0
lazy…Yep, climate change has become a religion for the left!!

I’m afraid the only thing true about your claim is, people who believe it don’t value truth. Try the campfire crowd, you couldn’t find a truth believer over there with a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/17 2:02 PM
  • Number: 2158533
  • Recommendations: 5
via wzambon…”Covfefe is already the third most popular name for a boy in Red States”

There you go Bill,? are you trying to promote that homo-agenda that scares the wingnuts so bad? clearly Covfefe is a girls name. You go and name a kid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/17 2:23 PM
  • Number: 2157689
  • Recommendations: 6
swamp…When the Russia Russia Russia story is exposed for the lie that it is, someone else will need to be blamed for Hillary's loss.

Thank you for that opinion. Why don’t we see if your opinions or mine prove to be closer to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/17 1:02 PM
  • Number: 2157671
  • Recommendations: 3
willy…Obama was POTUS, he was to lead, he was here to act and he did not. Simple.

So Obama is at fault for not blowing the whistle on Russian election interference when he was president?

But your hero Comrade Orangutan is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z