Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/3/15 8:48 PM
  • Number: 1987732
  • Recommendations: 2
Obama: Let's invite the Iranians to give up their nuclear ambitions and join the peaceful community of nations.

Wingnut: Let's bomb the Muslim rag-heads now.

Obama: If they refuse to give up their nuclear bomb program then we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 4:47 PM
  • Number: 1987505
  • Recommendations: 2
Gordon66...Such a person might notice that it is arch-conservatives ó- the ones who still manage to see an evil communists under every rock ó- who want to airbrush unpleasant facts about the US out of the history books, just like the old-time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 4:29 AM
  • Number: 1987409
  • Recommendations: 22
dope...Sorry, oh Medicated One. Your rants don't count as debate. 

The last time you tried me out you ended up dropping from the thread.

So yes: Fail.

Have a nice day!

Let's see, an ignorant fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/15 6:55 PM
  • Number: 1987328
  • Recommendations: 27
dope...I do not doubt for a minute that a lot of the left wingers here would cheer for every last Republican to be shoved in the back of a van and driven to the nearest reeducation camp. These guys have that same mentality; they can't win the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 2:40 PM
  • Number: 1987199
  • Recommendations: 26
jedi...From Goldman Sachs to Pfizer - there's no shortage of people who OWN you.

You are right, there is a lot of damage from Raygun and Bush that Obama has not been able to set right. The party of 'hell no we're not racists' saw to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 9:43 AM
  • Number: 1987106
  • Recommendations: 1
Jedi...Yes Democrats, you and Obama continue to serve President Bush.etc.

Well what wasn't to like about those wonderful things Bush did? You thought and still think that Hagen Daz tres leches brigaderio, was and is the end
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 3:25 PM
  • Number: 448376
  • Recommendations: 0
SLL...I do rather take offense at the notion that there's something natively obscene about my body -- or about any body. It's a freaking BODY. We all have one. Jeez, guys. Get over it.

That's not too bad. The only people interested
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 10:42 AM
  • Number: 1986927
  • Recommendations: 0
willy...Perhaps it was then unethical and irresponsible to have children and make them suffer or be dependent on the taxpayers.

I guess we can add history and birth control to the ever growing list of your areas of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 8:37 AM
  • Number: 1986894
  • Recommendations: 50
lazy..."Illegal to tell the truth "

Yeah, that's what this means...LOL

Here's how reality works; if the oil shills were able to refute scientific truth, they would and we would move on to the next issue: FULL
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 7:32 AM
  • Number: 1986887
  • Recommendations: 20
GOP: It's fine to let kids die in the name of god

The 12 who died were children of sect members. Most of the children died from causes like pneumonia, sepsis and easily treatable cases of food poisoning.... But Perry argues that itís
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z