Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/28/14 9:11 PM
  • Number: 1956881
  • Recommendations: 31
jedi...It's been a good morning and late-night - baiting and provoking Sheeple - and watching Sheeple refusing to address issues and topics, but rather, showing baggotry.

This is 2014 not 1214. Over half of your party consists
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 8:45 AM
  • Number: 1956514
  • Recommendations: 1
You are so right Jedi. It's pathetic how governments cave when religious idiots demand special rights.

Churches should not be given special treatment in our tax code.

The religious cowards in 17 states who don't allow atheist to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 7:33 AM
  • Number: 1956506
  • Recommendations: 2
xLife...Sucks big time, especially considering that the birthplace of Judaism, as we know it, is Babylon, i.e. Iraq.

True. If you separated identical twins at birth; raising one as a Christian and the other as a Muslim, and then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 11:55 AM
  • Number: 1956338
stpat...Read peterabit's post in this thread. Unfazed by the seventeen plus years of stable heat around the globe, he suggests that if thirty years were to go by with the same stability, he would only then begin to question the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 10:30 AM
  • Number: 1956312
stpat..."Show me how Peter's requirement of three decades without heating being a requirement to re-adjust dire predictions... makes any sense."

What are you talking about? We haven't had three decades of no

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 8:25 AM
  • Number: 1956279
  • Recommendations: 5
crusader...And that fellow fools is what the CC argument hangs on an increase in CO2 of 0.02% to 0.03% and we are devasted. Thats how sensititive the earth is.

Does that make sense?

Yes it does. Read the posts in this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/14 4:51 PM
  • Number: 1956181
  • Recommendations: 12
I want to thank all you wingnuts for once again demonstrating just exactly how much you know about GW and how open minded you are.

I will make this as simple as I can. These are facts not, oil/coal shill crap.

Our breathable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 11:54 AM
  • Number: 1954986
  • Recommendations: 5
I correctly point out that wingnuts are unable to refute my factual posts in this thread, (that every assault rifle carrying Kroger shopper happens to be a white, stupid, paranoid, racist moron) so they P-box me in order to hide from that blatant
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 8:51 AM
  • Number: 1954938
  • Recommendations: 1
me..." consider the fact that every single gun toting twit we see is a white, stupid, paranoid, racist loser."

stP...A young black man who is killed with a gun is very much more likely to have been killed by another young black
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 5:44 AM
  • Number: 1954678
  • Recommendations: 40
lindy...If I see people toting guns in Kroger I plan to walk out. Same thing with any place of business. There is no way for me to know if someone has a screw loose and plans to fire their weapon or if they just like to use scare tactics. I'm not
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z