Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/22/14 8:56 AM
  • Number: 1949325
  • Recommendations: 33
It distresses me to see all those hungry homeless children at our border and something should be done. Their overwhelming numbers are the direct result of the Papal ban on birth control, coupled with the church prohibition on logic, truth and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 7:17 PM
  • Number: 1949250
  • Recommendations: 7
LM...OTOH...The narcissistic sissy prez was and still is nothing more than a neighborhood community organizer who doesn't have a clue how to be a World Leader. The prez is a disgrace to the Office he faked his way in to.

You are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 3:09 PM
  • Number: 1949195
  • Recommendations: 2
LM...Putin and the rest of the World has perceived American weakness. This perception of the prez and in turn America will not change until we again have a President whose leadership is respected and taken seriously and America again takes it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/14 7:48 AM
  • Number: 1948962
  • Recommendations: 1
I believe that You will believe anything put forth by your label.

I believe nuclear power plants (deep under ground) are the best solution to our present energy needs. If we had started building them when I first went against the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 8:57 PM
  • Number: 1948927
  • Recommendations: 0
Mason...ghdude and ramsfanray spring immediately to mind as contrary examples, but that's about it.

True. But they were WINOS, (wingnuts in name only).

proton
  • Date: 7/19/14 8:13 PM
  • Number: 1948923
  • Recommendations: 4
Most of you will be continually proven wrong in your assumptions, estimates, and alarmist predictions. At some point, you will be forced to deny virtually every bit of new science that comes about. What would that make you?

That
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 7:39 PM
  • Number: 1948914
  • Recommendations: 0
They are still trying to understand it, and modeling is quite complex, and still not done. It's quite fascinating. But, not all things can be modeled by computer accurately, as has been shown the last two decades.

Translation: Since
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 5:32 PM
  • Number: 1948886
  • Recommendations: 2
dope..That one is more than a little unhinged so I let it wail on without responding to it.

Of course you do. That's what bubble people do when they are exposed to a reality with which they cannot cope. We found out a decade ago
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 5:24 PM
  • Number: 1948885
  • Recommendations: 4
lazy...OK. Mr. GW scientist, please explain just how this "allows a more accurate refinement of our measuring methods for GW"?

If it was previously assumed that the rate of melting was caused in total by GW, either by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 4:47 PM
  • Number: 1948882
  • Recommendations: 5
dope...For some it was never about finding out the truth of what is affecting our world. It's about pushing a political agenda and being able to direct vast sums of money in the "right" directions.

And you can show us
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z