Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/29/16 8:47 AM
  • Number: 2068536
  • Recommendations: 3
Lucifer, aka Satan, aka the devil, is an imaginary entity, invented by the custodians of ancient myths in order to rationalize why bad thing happen to good people; thus freeing their central imaginary deity from incompetence. I have challenged the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/16 9:58 PM
  • Number: 2066358
  • Recommendations: 11
SLL...These are crazy people and you cannot reason with them. The best you can hope for is to prevent them from attaining any real power.

I wish I had your way with words. As the flying spaghetti monster followers say....ramen
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/16 12:37 PM
  • Number: 2066226
  • Recommendations: 1
She has been offered $250,000 for her painting.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/17/nude-donald-t...

proton
  • Date: 4/18/16 7:31 AM
  • Number: 2066156
  • Recommendations: 10
History will record Trump followers as racist slime. But even worse, history will look back on the rise of lying Ted and his reality denying religious wingnuts as a national educational disgrace. Goodbye republican stupidity, the future does not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/16 2:47 PM
  • Number: 2065343
  • Recommendations: 39
stpat...Could there ever be a less self-aware post on this board?

dope...Your ObamaJesus turned out to be a complete failure who has made the world worse in literally every way...

lowstudent...Now it is pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/16 9:54 AM
  • Number: 2063979
  • Recommendations: 5
Jedi...You have learned that in America, as citizens - - when you disagree with someone you don't just yell at them. You don't argue. You don't debate.

YOU REFUSE TO EVEN HEAR THEM.

We have already heard enough from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/6/16 4:42 PM
  • Number: 2063655
  • Recommendations: 13
There are interesting dynamics at work in this election. Sanders supporters, although enthusiastic, are not the rabid, racist, red-necks that support Trump. If Sanders loses the nomination to Clinton many of his supporters are likely to turn to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/16 7:32 PM
  • Number: 2063502
  • Recommendations: 3
The GW denials from all of you Noah's Ark believers would be a laughable example of just how happily ignorant you creationists are willing to remain; except for the fact that you are an international intellectual disgrace to our country and a danger
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/16 7:31 AM
  • Number: 468058
  • Recommendations: 2
AM...How about:

WE fund schools and education across the board such that black schools have everything that white schools have.

The Klan had an enormous membership in Indiana during the 1930's and they used their power
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/16 8:39 PM
  • Number: 2061904
  • Recommendations: 1
GrumpyOldGuy...Do Atheists feel hypocritical when they take Good Friday off?

Not too much... Atheists have so few holidays ya know.

GOG...Or do they run out the door hollering "See ya Monday,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z