Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/25/16 1:51 PM
  • Number: 2104626
  • Recommendations: 51
In the fullness of time, Trump tax returns will reveal:

He is audited every year because the IRS has found tax fraud so many times.

He pays little or no taxes

He has lied about his contributions to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/16 2:45 PM
  • Number: 2102535
  • Recommendations: 30
Reasonable people who use reason have difficulty explaining reality to people who willfully refuse to use reason.

One of the most fascinating things about wingnuts is their lobster grip on a laundry list of absurd beliefs. (see Jedi) All
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 7:27 PM
  • Number: 2102393
  • Recommendations: 2
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but it is a good perspective on global warming.

xkcd.com/1732

proton
  • Date: 9/13/16 8:08 AM
  • Number: 2102007
  • Recommendations: 77
She should never have said that fifty percent of Trump supporters are deplorable; in reality ninety-nine percent of Trump supporters are deplorable. She called out “the racists, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it.” But she
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/16 11:57 AM
  • Number: 2101310
  • Recommendations: 47
still...dems are the facists. They want to control every aspect of our lives and to destroy our freedoms.

Not that facts will ever become the criteria of correctness in wingnut world,but...

"Other than telling us how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/16 2:50 PM
  • Number: 478690
  • Recommendations: 44
As an atheist it is somewhat interesting to observe Trump followers, who are probably 99.99 percent Christian; and over half of whom are biblical literalist, display rabid hatred toward Mexican Americans, who are also overwhelmingly Christian.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/16 2:44 PM
  • Number: 478689
  • Recommendations: 7
stillallwet999…obama get a big F for his totally failed time in office as you do for posting lies and propaganda.

It is amusing to be lectured about morality from a neo-LeonLogic who multiple recs his own posts.

proton
  • Date: 8/31/16 1:16 AM
  • Number: 2099341
  • Recommendations: 5
This new wrinkle in the never ending Hillary email saga is wonderful news. I have been very distressed thinking about the rude awakening wingnuts (a wingnut believes Roe vs. Wade were the options available to George Washington when he crossed the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 5:24 PM
  • Number: 2096924
  • Recommendations: 20
willy…Hey bonehead

If you were interested in truth, which of course you are not, you could read this explanation of the entire Iranian deal. I realize that your hatred for Obama will always take precedence over little things like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 2096881
  • Recommendations: 5
willy…Proton does not want to understand that "possession" is 9 tenths of the law. It was that leverage that Obama was trading with.

Thank you for demonstrating your legal ignorance is on the same dismal level as everything
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z