Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/19/14 1:24 PM
  • Number: 1966505
  • Recommendations: 6
mark...Yes. Just because someone says that a particular politicians children should have to go fight in a war, doesn't mean they are 'wishing them harm'. Nobody ever gets harmed in a war..........

Mark

*smashes forehead into

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/14 9:48 PM
  • Number: 1966464
  • Recommendations: 4
Did you know that Obama had them cast a gold necklace, weighing 262 pounds, using Fort Knox gold, for the Mr.T museum?

proton
  • Date: 10/18/14 7:54 PM
  • Number: 1966447
  • Recommendations: 3
LM...I remember the "The Bush daughters should enlist so they can go to Iraq" and get maimed stuff. PA libs today deny anybody ever said that, but they never were very good liars.

You aren't a very good liar either.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/14 12:50 PM
  • Number: 1966256
  • Recommendations: 4
18 republican senators and 144 house members voted to allow America to default on its debts. How many democrats did?

Reading the wingnut posts in this thread truly makes me wonder how and why any of my fellow Americans could become so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/14 12:25 PM
  • Number: 1965602
  • Recommendations: 8
The left is dramatically handicapped when arguing with wingnuts because they don't regard factual reality to be of any concern to them. The criteria of correctness in their world is directly proportional to how bad they want to believe the nonsense
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/14 3:42 PM
  • Number: 1964973
  • Recommendations: 0
salongi...You can read my other posts, about any observations I have had that don't add up to Mr. Goofy's claims, or not. Links supporting those assertions and/or observations would very often accompany them.

It takes more than "a

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/14 12:03 PM
  • Number: 1964936
  • Recommendations: 0
Salongi...Other than that you can look at "my list" any ol' time you wish.

Sorry about confusing you with LM....what list? How can I look at it if you don't reveal it? If I'm walking around in blindness unaware of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/14 7:54 AM
  • Number: 1964890
  • Recommendations: 2
LM... ...as those who will not see.

Perhaps you could tell is just exactly what we are refusing to see. Not some wild baseless accusations from the radio fat boy but real life things that can be established and confirmed using
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/14 8:21 PM
  • Number: 1964091
  • Recommendations: 8
When Ebola only kills Africans:

Wingnut: "Ebola doesn't exist"

When Ebola kills first American:

Wingnut: "Ebola is a theory straight out of the pit of hell."

When Ebola kills 100 people.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/2/14 7:47 AM
  • Number: 1963478
  • Recommendations: 2
LM...Posters who lean Right do not need recs to hold up their post. Their posts stand on their own merit.

Wingnuts don't need recs to hold up their posts.

Wingnuts don't need facts to hold up their posts.

Wingnuts
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z