Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/23/16 8:56 AM
  • Number: 2087603
  • Recommendations: 3
Dear Melania, the news people said that you were apprehensive about giving a convention speech in the first place, but under pressure you reluctantly went ahead. You didnít do anything wrong; you were let down by those who should have made sure
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/16 9:36 PM
  • Number: 2085778
  • Recommendations: 11
Poor Donald, he has crossed someone he canít bully and canít refute.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/16 9:05 PM
  • Number: 2085771
  • Recommendations: 9
dope...Obama blah blah blah...

You should try having conversations with groups other than your Nana's ceramic troll doll collection.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/16 3:30 PM
  • Number: 2085521
  • Recommendations: 37
How can you not think of Sinclair Lewis

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.Ē

Or Jefferson

ďIn every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/16 1:57 PM
  • Number: 2083025
  • Recommendations: 26
Charley...Like the IRS and the Secret Service, more and more of the federal government is no longer trustworthy or competent.

Sorry Charley, StarKist wants tunas not crabs. You losers had your fishing expedition and you caught
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 7:22 AM
  • Number: 2081909
  • Recommendations: 7
Charley...Libtards

How sad that there are so many science denying fools on the Fool. I understand that once you allow yourself to embrace creationism, the need for factual evidence is no longer a necessary part of your world
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 2:07 PM
  • Number: 2081766
  • Recommendations: 0
LM.....remember now, you and the PA lefty crew have told us over and over again water boarding does not work.

In keeping with irrational wingnut Orwellian nomenclature, just think of it at enhanced Baptizing.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2081699
  • Recommendations: 16
It is time to expose the true reason for the Benghazi investigations. Obama needs to start by arresting the entire wingnut panel of witch hunting scum, ship them off to Gitmo and waterboard them until they admit their sole goal was slandering
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 10:58 AM
  • Number: 2081430
  • Recommendations: 39
Charley...Democrat voters find lying a positive feature in their candidates.

Example A; of what constitutes a baseless slanderous assertion that passes for truth in Wingnutistan. Can you back up this delusion with factual data?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 7:37 AM
  • Number: 2081391
  • Recommendations: 32
dope...I'm sure these were just more personal emails about Chelsea's wedding and yoga stuff, right?

The Benghazi email witch hunt hasn't produced a shred of damaging evidence against Clinton, but it has amply exposed
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z