Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By proton500

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/26/15 7:57 AM
  • Number: 1980924
  • Recommendations: 6
My religion is wonderful, it teaches peace and love. Those fundamentalist adherents of my religion who are unapologetic sexists, scientific ignoramuses, hate oozing bigots and psychopathic slashers are the problem and should stop following my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/15 9:06 AM
  • Number: 1980864
  • Recommendations: 20
You do not understand the term chicken hawk, even after it has been thoroughly and repeatedly explained to you. So there really is no use talking to you until you show some sign that you are sentient.

proton
  • Date: 1/25/15 7:38 AM
  • Number: 1980860
  • Recommendations: 33
LM...lol....Need I remind you the two biggest chicken hawks are running the Country?...the never served prez0 and the five time deferrment Joe Biden...

You can remind us but it is still a pants on fire lie. There was a thread a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/15 3:31 PM
  • Number: 1980808
  • Recommendations: 26
GrumpyOldGuy...OhBoy, I read this thread and realized that virtually every poster missed my point. How much harm has been done with this explanation?

It was all meant with the best of intentions."

That was my point. So much

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/15 12:27 PM
  • Number: 1980785
  • Recommendations: 45
LM..The reality of your FOS rant is the still proud Republican Party gutted the dem party last November and turned the dems into a world wide joke...and the dems still do not get it why it happened.

Yes we do. Your victories
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/15 6:39 AM
  • Number: 1980763
  • Recommendations: 56
grumpyold...They just don't get it.

Yes we do. After years of devotion to FOS implanted distortions and lies; wingnuts are unable to tell the difference between an issue with substance and a spoon fed FOS joke. And when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/15 12:17 PM
  • Number: 1980292
  • Recommendations: 47
Grumpy...Even as I type this post I can hear the huffing and puffing from the pro abortionists about 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimesters. Viable, not viable, undifferentiated cells, etc.

We covered this issue a couple of years ago.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/15 10:39 AM
  • Number: 1979659
  • Recommendations: 1
As John A. T. Robinson once put it: “The only alternatives to thinking with reason are thinking unreasonably and not thinking.” 

proton
  • Date: 1/13/15 10:53 AM
  • Number: 1979510
  • Recommendations: 3
"Mommy can I lick the bowl?"

"No Jedi just flush it."

proton
  • Date: 1/13/15 9:37 AM
  • Number: 168536
  • Recommendations: 0
I want to thank all you reality challenged wingnuts for not responding to my previous post. It confirms our liberal claim that when faced with undeniable reality you all withdraw back into your cocoons of ignorance. And I predict that two days
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z