Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TheDope1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/12/11 10:41 PM
  • Number: 1622480
  • Recommendations: 78
I didn't catch his speech live, but this part is/was exactly the right tone to take:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/06 7:44 PM
  • Number: 1022671
  • Recommendations: 76
I must confess I owe a number of you a really big apology.

I came on board in 2002, right when (as the board historians describe it) PA began turning more to the left. I've taken a lot of crap for my positions over the years. No whining
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/17 6:55 PM
  • Number: 868633
  • Recommendations: 69
Given how responsive the Fool is to outcries from the left side of the aisle, I wonder if they'll close this board down next?

Basically it comes down to who complains the loudest. TMF liberals have called me a Nazi, a fascist, a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 3:19 PM
  • Number: 861180
  • Recommendations: 68
Not just nails it.
Pounds that $h1t into the ground and throws away the hammer. NOBODY is removing that nail.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/07 11:14 AM
  • Number: 1139631
  • Recommendations: 63
...of kids with MySpace accounts, especially kids with self-image problems, depression, and low self esteem:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/11 1:02 AM
  • Number: 370985
  • Recommendations: 59
Fast-forward to the current economic downturn/recession/whatever you want to call it. When the recession hit in 2008, Congress passed a stimulus package of immense size. I believe it was around a trillion dollars? At the time, I assumed there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/09 12:34 PM
  • Number: 48676
  • Recommendations: 56
Maybe some of you haven't heard by now, so I'll clue you guys into a special secret:

George W. Bush isn't the President anymore and the democrats have control of the House, the Senate, and the White House.

Now I'll paint the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/09 5:17 PM
  • Number: 41723
  • Recommendations: 54
Have you noticed the increase in frequency and virulence of the PA crowd's incursion onto the CF board lately?

I'm wondering if the only way to halt/restrict these incursions is to begin FAing their more obviously inflammatory posts

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/17 12:37 PM
  • Number: 2153346
  • Recommendations: 50
And so did her staff.
Comey just testified that classified Hillary! emails were forwarded to Weiner's computer. They found them while looking through his laptop for pron.

ANY OTHER NORMAL PERSON LOSES THEIR SECURITY CLEARANCE OR
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/06 1:29 AM
  • Number: 10131
  • Recommendations: 50
"A Metaphor for Life"
A true story
As recalled by TheDope1.

So it's another beautiful summer evening here in Seattle, up in God's country, the Pacific Northwest, and Mrs. Dope1 and I decide to take the bikes out for a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z