Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By JediGALT

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/6/01 11:08 PM
  • Number: 49487
  • Recommendations: 153
When Stalin lay dying, he called two possible repacements and handed each a sparrow. The first, fearful the bird would fly away, squeezed his fist so tightly that it suffocated. The second, not wanting to repeat his rival's folly, held his sparrow
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/02 4:18 PM
  • Number: 45837
  • Recommendations: 118
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away:

A nation called America was in a "malaise", as put by its leader Jimmy Carter. The morale in her military was low, with equipment that was outdated and at times not working properly. On the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/08 11:30 PM
  • Number: 1248757
  • Recommendations: 117
Ok...take off my P.A hat.

I'm a Conservative. Always have seen things from the Right.R ECENTLY, been seeing them from Right of Center. I've also seen that NeoConservatism is at very best stupid, at worst treasonous, and for sure has used
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/08 9:45 PM
  • Number: 1304633
  • Recommendations: 111
(NOT an endorsement of Liberalism, OR attempt to pretend I didn't support the Iraq war)

President-Elect Obama...........

While I'm polar opposite of you politically, please accept a sincere congratulations from someone who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/01 5:16 PM
  • Number: 55860
  • Recommendations: 99
As one of my favorite Fools say...the beat goes on. Liberalism is accomplishing its mission of distracting us from the job at hand.

Yesterday, the Washington Times reported that the Marine Corps' U.S. Southern Command in Miami cancelled its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/01 10:11 PM
  • Number: 73237
  • Recommendations: 79
In the midst of a united America....

Oprah Winfrey, as the MC of today's Yankee Stadium "one faith" rally, stated that "We shall overcome", is the "AFRICAN AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM".

*I assume, that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/01 12:21 AM
  • Number: 54513
  • Recommendations: 75

*I feel that women are to be cherished and loved. They are our mothers, our sisters, and our wives.

*I feel that women were made by God as my equal.

*I feel that women posess certain strengths that are special to them, this is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/06 5:20 PM
  • Number: 1020742
  • Recommendations: 74
Well here goes. I'm already close but after this, I'll probably take the TMF prize for being a total hermit vis a vis the PA board.

Ross Perot brought be into politics around
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/05 4:06 PM
  • Number: 700479
  • Recommendations: 74
Disclosure: I have hardly followed this story. Call me shallow or call me a geek.... I change the channel the minute the chatter gets of international issues or politics.

Based on what I know...our government is now interfering with this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/03 3:20 PM
  • Number: 228611
  • Recommendations: 72
***What do I believe?***

I believe that Conservatism while not perfect, is the best hope for America's present and future. I feel that America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles, by people who did not want to be overtaxed,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z