Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RayGJAH

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/10/16 10:17 AM
  • Number: 892856
  • Recommendations: 4
True, but that still doesn't take away the fact that over 50% of new drugs are developed in the US.

How many of those are really new drugs? Big Pharma is really good at tweaking an existing formula and calling it new.
  • Date: 2/7/16 8:49 PM
  • Number: 101372
  • Recommendations: 0
Coldplay was fine for being a U2 rip-off. I've heard that Funk you up song, but have no idea who was singing it, and while I do know who Beyoncé is, I have not a clue was song she was singing.
  • Date: 2/3/16 2:37 PM
  • Number: 892777
  • Recommendations: 1
It's a big deal because the average wedding costs over $30,000. Your friends are in the minority. Most people think they have to spend big money to have a nice wedding. So if a bride reads this story and realizes that's not the case, that's a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/16 11:02 AM
  • Number: 39212
You may be right, but I still find it annoying that he behaves so dumb.
  • Date: 2/3/16 9:50 AM
  • Number: 39209
Because that is not what a devout believer does. That would be the behavior of someone ashamed of their beliefs, which Fox obviously is not.

This was his own Jihad. It would be out of character to expect him not to wear his devotion on

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/16 11:05 AM
  • Number: 39200
I didn't watch the show during it's original run, but I've been watching it on Netflix, I'm almost done with season 4.

And I've reached the conclusion that Mulder is a special kind of stupid. He always seems surprised that a room full of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/16 10:08 AM
  • Number: 892747
When the article talks about "never had kids," I can't imagine not having oodles of money saved. I know that not everyone could do that, but to me, not having the direct expenses of children (clothes, food, energy) and indirect (family
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/16 9:54 AM
  • Number: 892746
OMG This is what I want to do. Live in a camper at state parks and work in return for a camp site with free water and electricity, wifi if it's available. Except I was going to do it for fun. I guess perception and always a house/family that you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/16 8:32 PM
  • Number: 101258
But then there are the guys not drafted who end up as free agents and turn out to be some of the greatest players ever in the sport.

Those folks are very rare.
  • Date: 1/28/16 6:24 PM
  • Number: 101235
It would explain a lot if it turns out that Denver had Tebow playing while wearing a Peyton mask.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z