Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By laKitKat

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/18 5:04 PM
  • Number: 2192413
  • Recommendations: 2
you seem to think democrats are as reprehensible as many of their GOP counterparts. Nobody would wish disease on anybody if they have any sort of empathy or ethical underpinnings or just believes in bad karma that comes back to bite. Hoping someone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 11:47 AM
  • Number: 2192366
African American support of Trump has doubled since his election.

percentages can be averaged. However you need to average women separately from men. It's not relevant to add women to men then take the average of that percentage
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 1:20 PM
  • Number: 2192267
  • Recommendations: 6
Otherwise, universal healthcare seems to work.

It does seems to work. The link is to a paper comparing the UK to Taiwan. The UK is tax based and government run and Taiwan is premium based and runs privately with some government
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 6:29 PM
  • Number: 2192173
  • Recommendations: 21
Hawaii here--

you needed to be here to understand just what was at stake. If you were not here and think this is a normal and sane way to live don't put this down to liberal hysteria.

Picture this

It's a nice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 5:57 PM
  • Number: 2192169
  • Recommendations: 8
  • Date: 1/13/18 8:01 PM
  • Number: 2192101
  • Recommendations: 3
I'm not sure why it's Trumps fault

Twitter, Little Rocket Man, UN speech we will destroy North Korea, short and fat, fire and fury, my big working button ==== escalating tension leads to things like false alarms & false
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/18 3:56 PM
  • Number: 2192093
  • Recommendations: 24
On the big island it was a nice sunny Saturday morning. Breakfast was interrupted by a screaming alert on the iPhone. We get these every so often for floods, tsunami warnings and nuclear attacks now.

We tend to take these seriously because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 10:36 PM
  • Number: 2192012
i am so glad to get this straightened out. Conflation is the hobgoblin of Tiny Minds.

Haiti is notable for all immigrants coming here being infected with aids and they need to be taken out. So it's not an excrement hole
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 5:20 PM
  • Number: 2191964
  • Recommendations: 15
Bob Murray's wish list goes on. The Trump marionettes continue to jump to it.
Murray sent the list to Pence and promised to help implement it.
Murray donates coal car loads of cash to the GOP...but wait...did he really? Here's an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 8:33 PM
  • Number: 2191748
  • Recommendations: 22
Last March Bob Murray had the chutzpah to send a list of things to get done for the coal industry to Mike Pence. The list has been eyes only apparently and bloody hard to get ahold of until a couple days ago. The NY Times has it now and Sheldon
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z