Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By MonsterFluff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/12/13 2:13 PM
  • Number: 14519
  • Recommendations: 93
It was a nasty day in early April with high winds and cool temperatures. When I don't get out on the road at lest 3-4 days a week on my bike for a couple of hours, I start feeling like a slacker and exercise deficient and I hadn't been out much that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/12 9:21 AM
  • Number: 19696
  • Recommendations: 85
Netflix is in metamorphosis/transformation. Without looking at the history and the recent results, it is tempting to think of it as a huge bargain in the mid-$60s down from $300 last summer.

If you do spend some time with the company
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/03 12:04 AM
  • Number: 30973
  • Recommendations: 74
She's somewhere around 24. Until yesterday she was still getting around and still eating. Overnight she has failed. She appears to only have a few days or a few hours left.

I am not saying how old I was when she was given to me, because I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/08 1:37 PM
  • Number: 3159
  • Recommendations: 72
Conference calls

Conference calls can give you a feeling for a company. It can be based on managements’ solid grip on the numbers and the facts, or the humility, honesty and patience with which questions are answered, or the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/08 2:39 PM
  • Number: 7794
  • Recommendations: 68
I looked at them before the GS warehouse and $260 m in cash for convertibles.

There have been years where the company misses a Q's securitization but never have they gone two consecutive Qs without the upfront cash income.
Every
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/07 12:23 AM
  • Number: 6667
  • Recommendations: 68

I thought that looking at the press release and trying to read between the lines might be a good way to stimulate a discussion of the evolving nature of this business. I’m starting from the assumption that Marblehead’s

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/14 6:28 PM
  • Number: 4990
  • Recommendations: 61
What a nasty conference call. Where is all the analyst-love for Whole Foods? They used to be so nice. They now attack like Whole Foods is a wife whom they just found out is having an affair behind their collective backs. Such bitterness and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/03 11:09 PM
  • Number: 25549
  • Recommendations: 60
I first met the boys at the VA in Albuquerque where I was spending three years in residency. Our clinic was high on the 6th floor and overlooked Kirtland AFB. The VA is a vast megalith of a hospital, that tries to take care of the vets, but throws
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/03 11:38 PM
  • Number: 25524
  • Recommendations: 59
OK...it was just one of my financial investors-one of the cats, but in our household they are family.

She was 24 years old and it came as no surprise. We had been expecting this for the last several years. But it still leaves a hole. We were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/07 12:19 AM
  • Number: 3333
  • Recommendations: 58
Looking at FMD by quarters from Q1 FY 2004(calendar start Sept 2003) the company was not securitizing loans every quarter until FY 2007(starts July 2006). In FY 2004 FMD securitized loans in Q2 and Q4. They have since increased that to a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z