Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/6/16 11:28 AM
  • Number: 92901
  • Recommendations: 1
I emailed my Congressman twice asking him to support Ryan. Yesterday I received his response. He said " in all candor I must say I supported speaker Pelosi." I replied we now have the smallest Democratic caucus since 1922. When are we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 5:05 AM
  • Number: 2122603
We can bash Trump all we want. Just now he's not in a position to do much but talk. However, he is talking. President Obama did a number of things that saved American jobs. But President Obama didn't make that central to his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 2:17 AM
  • Number: 2122595
Barley a peep is heard about Trump's expansion of government in the area of trade and private company decision making.

The movement conservatives in Congress are in shock.
  • Date: 12/6/16 2:13 AM
  • Number: 2122594
  • Recommendations: 0
The CEO made it clear in the interview he was rolling over to public opinion. He also said many of the bargaining unit jobs would be replaced by technology. He said the answer for the workers was to take advantage money the company was providing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 1:17 AM
  • Number: 2122591
For those who sought this, I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts a lot.

The problem is we lack an inoculation for the more than 50% of the population who voted against Trump.
  • Date: 12/6/16 1:11 AM
  • Number: 92889
  • Recommendations: 8
There are a lot of issues around restricting the right to vote. Remember what I said in Holy Holy Holy. Trump is going to go further to the right on social/cultural issues than any President in the 20th Century. Voting rights will be a high
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 10:44 PM
  • Number: 2122569
  • Recommendations: 5
I am in constant amazement at what the people of the Pale have done for America. What if the anti-Semitic morons hadn't driven them out of Russia and Eastern Europe. You can't even imagine America without the contribution of the Ashkenazi
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 8:47 PM
  • Number: 2122556
This will mean more when Trump takes power and does something besides talk.

Right now it is mostly rhetoric.
  • Date: 12/5/16 2:40 PM
  • Number: 2122512
In 1956, a mob of racist Trumpies in the making, decided to use force and intimidation to block six little girls from going to school because they were the wrong color. Eisenhower sent in the troops and that was pretty much that as far as the law
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 1:08 PM
  • Number: 485170
Look, it is easy to ridicule Trump supporters and the republicans, but perhaps some consideration should be given to the possibility that the real pinheads are the one's who have been losing local and state elections for the past decade
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z