Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/26/18 8:32 PM
  • Number: 2204414
  • Recommendations: 0
like joe biden-- takes the train brown bags lunch and has an authentic ability to connect with blue collar. But please don't run. it's too late.

But what's scary for Democrats is Biden maybe the strongest possibility in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 7:43 PM
  • Number: 2204408
  • Recommendations: 1
Otherwise, the nutters would have a point about the "Deep State".

WTH is the "Deep State".
  • Date: 4/26/18 7:33 PM
  • Number: 535343
Goofnoff v Tim

Caps v Pens
  • Date: 4/26/18 7:07 PM
  • Number: 507109
  • Recommendations: 6
Albaby has taught me a couple of things over the past few years, but among those, the most important is coalition building.

It is very possible that a majority of voters in the US are upset with the hard right ideology of the Republicans,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 6:27 PM
  • Number: 2204398
t barely came to pass as Obama had to make prodigious effort negotiating with conservative democrats rather than passing the law everyone else on the D side of the aisle wanted.

And the Democrats have been DESTROYED at the polls ever
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 6:19 PM
  • Number: 2204397
  • Recommendations: 1
If the Democrats take only the House what the hell do you think they arguing to accomplish. In fact with the Republicans controlling everything in sight how much have they accomplished.

The advantage o the Democrats controlling the House
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 5:54 PM
  • Number: 507108
There is another thing about progressives and the Democrats.

People forget that in the last three Presidential elections the Republicans have consistently taken 60% of the WHITE VOTE. Presidential elections are better for progressives than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 5:42 PM
  • Number: 507107
  • Recommendations: 2
But here's the thing about Medicare. It isn't "free". I pay Medicare a premium every month. And I paid a Medicare tax every month since it was instituted. And unless we are just going to let people die who have no way to pay,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/18 4:21 PM
  • Number: 507105
I don't know about that, Al. Medicare is largely being run by the private health insurance industry. I think the private insurance companies are negotiating pricing in Medicare.
  • Date: 4/26/18 3:54 PM
  • Number: 2204377
What is "the same" they are trying to preserve?

The change in the Republican Party was to move even further to the right with the rise of the Teaparty. The Republican establishment didn't support the Teaparty and several
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z