Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/16/14 10:24 AM
  • Number: 1960702
  • Recommendations: 0
Ending Social Security has been a wet dream of the right for 70+ years.

I think they are going to do it if they get control of both houses and the oval office.

A lot of elderly Americans have no idea.
  • Date: 9/16/14 10:21 AM
  • Number: 1960701
Why do we call it the Islamic State. What gives this group the right to use the Islamic name? The thugs represent 1% of Islam, if that. It is like the Westboro crowd using the name Baptist.
  • Date: 9/16/14 9:49 AM
  • Number: 458912
  • Recommendations: 5
Heard another report this morning on the horrors of consumer debt collection. The item for attack this morning was against what I regard as one of the absolute keystones in our ability to do business efficiently and effectively. The attack was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 8:58 AM
  • Number: 442181
  • Recommendations: 2
I have a problem with the Ray Rice episode. Why is it the reponsibility of an employer to mete out justice to an employee for a criminal offense not connected to the terms of employment. It seems to me if we have an issue with weak punishment, it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 8:48 AM
  • Number: 442180
A UN agreement on Chlderen's rights make corporal punishment of children a crime. Only two countries have not signed onto the agreement. Somalia is one. Bet you can guess the other. I'm so proud to be in league wth Somalia on issues of human
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 2:07 PM
  • Number: 1960549
  • Recommendations: 4
Americans want Obama to wave a magic wand and make ISIS go away. They'd prefer not being bothered by the details.

Americans also, overwhelmingly, belive in UFO's and Bigfoot.

Vox populi vox humbug

William Tecumsuh
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 12:43 PM
  • Number: 442141
Sanders' viewpoints might be popular within the party, it's extremely unlikely that enough Democratic thought leaders, rank-and-file organizers, donors, and institutions are going to put their shoulder behind a self-identified
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 12:21 PM
  • Number: 442138
The rock called earth will survive

Does something actually exist if there is no sentient beings to realize it exists? The earth without its biosphere is just another rock.
  • Date: 9/15/14 12:19 PM
  • Number: 442137
What Sanders promotes used to be mainline Democratic doctrine. The party has gone so far right he, and Warren, seem like radicals.
  • Date: 9/15/14 11:41 AM
  • Number: 442131
It's not good to get into a political arguement with your dentist or barber, either.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z