Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/28/16 12:42 AM
  • Number: 2105368
  • Recommendations: 3
Rudy spent today bad mouthing Hillary for Bill's infidelity. This is real panic showing in the Trump camp. Meantime Giuliani is as big a steaming pile as Donald. Not odd they'd be close as toid always ends up in the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 5:17 PM
  • Number: 479951
  • Recommendations: 19
I'm thinking Trump has serious psycho-sexual problems with women probably related to the dysfunctional family in which he grew up. His older brother completely broke down in that environment.

Let's look at the evidence. His
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:57 PM
  • Number: 88490
  • Recommendations: 5
A lot of the Trump crowd with the baseball hats had union jobs long enough to obtain health insurance in retirement. Even though the plant they worked at closed they retained the pension and healthcare benefits. The boomers will be the last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:45 PM
  • Number: 479939
  • Recommendations: 0
If the right honourable goofnoff will allow; even then the PM does not always provide an answer to the question.

JimA

Yeah, but then the Right Honourable Gentlemen get into some really great insults.
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:41 PM
  • Number: 88488
  • Recommendations: 5
"Most" people get their health insurance through their employer. I don't think that cohort has much sympathy for those who don't have employer sponsored health insurance.
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:29 PM
  • Number: 2105256
  • Recommendations: 1
Pence is living proof of species devolution.
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:24 PM
  • Number: 479936
One of the neat things in the British system is "questions".
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:17 PM
  • Number: 479935
Very good idea MC. Actually, the candidates should be subject to interviews where they HAVE to answer the question asked or be cut off.
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:10 PM
  • Number: 2105250
  • Recommendations: 4
Ooooooo! The big bad man asked me questions I couldn't answer so he must be against me.

Freakin' pathetic............

If Trump is beat down by Lester Holt, what will he do when he has a real negotiation, like with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 1:55 PM
  • Number: 2105245
  • Recommendations: 0
People are dazzled by wealth and celebrity. The reason people signed up for Trump's bogus school is they believe Trump has some special "gift" he's willing to share. The gift is start with fourteen million and a lot of family
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z