Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/27/16 8:44 AM
  • Number: 2098664
  • Recommendations: 0
AND...it will have solid brass fixtures.

And a Jacuzzi for every linear mile.

Wait 'til you see the golf course.
  • Date: 8/27/16 8:28 AM
  • Number: 478179
  • Recommendations: 1
The discussion yesterday about government creating rights or not reminded me that children, historically, has no rights until the government created the ones that exist. Children were/are virtually the possessions of their parents.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 8:19 AM
  • Number: 2098658
No immigration reform...

Bad luck Donnie,,,most Americans now support immigration reform...

I was dying to see the immigration police uniforms and the house to house searches.
  • Date: 8/27/16 6:55 AM
  • Number: 2098649
  • Recommendations: 3
Paul LePage, Governor of Maine, is trying desperately to be the biggest nut job east of Sarah Palin.

Under his economic guidance of scorched earth rightie policies Maine is 47th nationally in Brownback and Jindal as governors whose
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 5:58 AM
  • Number: 87109
I looked up some numbers. Under LePage's Brownbackian slash and burn budget Maine has fallen to 47th in growth nationally.

Maine has an aging and decreasing population that makes the unemployment numbers look OK.

Old folks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 1:28 AM
  • Number: 87107
The governor is a certified cuckoo, with a fascist mentality. Maine has never been an easy place to live. I wonder what it is like now with that clown in charge.
  • Date: 8/27/16 1:01 AM
  • Number: 478173
I used to travel extensively in Vermont. It has changed so much in the past forty years I hardly recognize it.

The small towns are dying off because there is no longer any economic base for the towns.

I would not concern myself
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/16 9:52 PM
  • Number: 2098621
  • Recommendations: 2
Makes him even a bigger right wing hero.
  • Date: 8/26/16 7:59 PM
  • Number: 87102
I don't think the fat old men at the Trump rallies are about to foment a revolution. You've got a bunch of bar stool warriors and keyboard commandos. I've been hearing all my life "we aren't taking it anymore". Yes, they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/16 12:53 PM
  • Number: 87078
Yes it is an excellent article and way better than just guessing how welfare is administered.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z