Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/23/16 9:55 AM
  • Number: 2087609
  • Recommendations: 5
I just want some more thong pictures to pass out to my friends over at that evangelical church around the corner. They bare always sliding their stuff under my door. I can return the favor by clipping them under their windshield wipers while they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 9:48 AM
  • Number: 475268
  • Recommendations: 1
Boy ol' goofnoff is sure on a rant about the WP but here is another reason why. this applies to mainstream media in general.

There was always a "small government" wing in the GOP but it was a largely ridiculed minority.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 8:33 AM
  • Number: 475263
  • Recommendations: 0
Eff the Washington Post Editorial Board, f*ck 'em where they breathe.

The Republicans have been using coded hatred for thirty years and the WP has rarely taken them to task. The Republicans were just about "small government"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 8:19 AM
  • Number: 475262
  • Recommendations: 6
I've been reading all the editorials on Trump's nomination written in the main by op-ed writers and editorial boards who have for years ACCEPTED at face value the right wing coded rhetoric for hate. The one constant in Republican right wing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 9:42 PM
  • Number: 475259
Apparently we've had blue ribbon committee after blue ribbon committee studying police shooting and police brutality and they pretty much come up with the same suggestions or findings. Here's my favorite.

Improve the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 8:09 PM
  • Number: 475256
  • Recommendations: 2
What the heck is wrong with this country?

There are college majors to answer that question.

I believe there is a militaristic cum racist mentality all too prevalent in our police departments.

If you can take
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 7:48 PM
  • Number: 2087520
  • Recommendations: 0
Trump's acceptance speech averaged 32.2 million viewers on Thursday night

Eight years ago, John McCain's speech averaged almost 39 million viewers, "about 8.6 million more people than last night's viewership,"

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 6:27 PM
  • Number: 2087483
He got fewer viewers than either McCain or Romney. In fact close to 25% less than McCain.

32% of viewers said his speech had little effect on them, and 10% said it made them less likely to cast their vote for Trump in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 6:04 PM
  • Number: 2087464
  • Recommendations: 2
What percent that watched it are already Trump supporters? It's meaningless

Only 75% of righties liked the speech. That's pathetic.
  • Date: 7/22/16 5:53 PM
  • Number: 2087456
  • Recommendations: 1
So sorry, I should know better.

You should be!

Did you really expect anything else from the righties here? They are pissed off that the guy took three shots for 30' and missed killing the autistic guy. They'll
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z