Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By goofnoff

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/21/05 10:13 PM
  • Number: 812061
  • Recommendations: 173
We should all say a prayer of thanks because a miracle just happened.

No

We should be glad that Airbus builds one helluva an airplane.

We should thank big government because the FAA demands that US pilots are the best
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/06 11:01 PM
  • Number: 995832
  • Recommendations: 134
I have mentioned that my sister has leukemia. In July they transplanted my stem cells, and T-cells into her. In the procedure they are doing they did not completely destroy her immune system. This greatly reduces the toxicity of the procedure.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/16/05 2:07 PM
  • Number: 699222
  • Recommendations: 121
We are borrowing money to bail out SS.

Sorry but SS is in surplus. We are borrowing money from SS to pay for idiotic military schemes and corporate welfare.
  • Date: 6/27/05 8:17 AM
  • Number: 753516
  • Recommendations: 113
I learned this weekend that my younger sister has been diagnosed with
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.

The disease can be controled temprarily with drugs. Reasearch into long term cures involve stem cells.

I heard a doctor from Johns
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/08 10:43 AM
  • Number: 273425
  • Recommendations: 111
stores that are doing business in the way they want to do it - which is certainly everyone's prerogative.

Not quite. Pharmacists have a license issued by the state. part of accepting that license is that they will obey state
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/13 4:17 PM
  • Number: 1901298
  • Recommendations: 109
My wife is an invalid and won't be medicare eligible for six years. I'm 68 and I've worked since I was 16. I'm going to be able to retire now because I can get insurance for her.
  • Date: 8/26/09 3:49 PM
  • Number: 1431885
When I was a freshman in high school, some fifty years ago, there was an girl in one of the upper classes who wanted to run track.
Except there was no women's track team at my high school, or in all of Onondaga County, or even in the City of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/05 11:38 AM
  • Number: 817763
Nah, you know what the best part is? The dems in Congress have even more skeletons hanging in their closets. Reid and Pelosi ought to look out, 'cause turnabout is fair play.

You mean its OK for Delay to be a crook if the Dems are too.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/09 6:16 PM
  • Number: 282935
  • Recommendations: 107
I noticed that there is some kind of juvenile Wendy bashing going on.

When Mish left, METAR was down to a hnadful of posters. I think Wendy did a lot to bring it back. I'm way more political than this board and really not interested int
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/05 8:06 AM
  • Number: 781728
  • Recommendations: 105
Almost under the radar screen, Iran told the West to take a hike this week.

You may remember when Rummy told everyone in the world we'd have Iran sewed up in six months, max. He wasn't lying. He was really just setting himself up to be
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z