Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JoelCairo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/27/14 11:07 PM
  • Number: 1950438
  • Recommendations: 0
Goodness, here comes the panty waist liberal asking who decides how a President controls borders.

Willy drew a number of conclusions, without offering supporting facts or analysis -- just a blanket condemnation. I asked for support,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/14 3:36 PM
  • Number: 1950361
It is the Fed responsibility to control the borders and immigration. By refusing to maintain the border as secure you create your own problem by inaction.

Really? "refusing to maintain"? "Inaction"?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/14 6:35 PM
  • Number: 1950283
  • Recommendations: 2
ANY opinion on Turkey’s leader speaking this way about Israel?

His Hitler comment was not about Israel, but responding to an extreme right-wing politician who said the Palestinians deserved to die -- pretty awful remark, esp if given
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/14 12:34 PM
  • Number: 1950229
  • Recommendations: 14
I doubt that the Republicans in the House have standing to sue Obama. Unless they, as individuals, are personally injured by something the President has done in his official capacity implementing laws that impact them as individuals, I don't see
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/14 12:30 PM
  • Number: 1950225
  • Recommendations: 1
And Cairo focuses on ME.

Well, Jedi, when someone salutes and hoots in a way that neither of his subjects would, and acts smug about it, they are doing something even Hitler and the PM wouldn't do. What a level you have risen to! I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/14 12:18 PM
  • Number: 1950218
What Israel has done to Palestinians, has surpassed what Hitler did to the Jewish People.

So says the PRIME MINISTER OF TURKEY.

You know, Turkey - a NATO MEMBER.

lol

And neither Hitler nor the PM would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 3:03 PM
  • Number: 1950116
  • Recommendations: 2
Wow, sounds like something corporations could say about our broken tax system and their need to complete globally with other competitors

Do you understand the difference between the law and not the law?

Pay your taxes. Obey
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 3:00 PM
  • Number: 1950113
Can't fix stupid.

You're too kind. That's like calling Putin a believer that the bodies in the plane were from Flight 370.

Classic KGB.
  • Date: 7/21/14 9:38 PM
  • Number: 455259
  • Recommendations: 6
One thing you omitted was the conscious efforts of the auto industry and its partners to kill the competition. Buying bus companies and trolley companies, and shutting them down. Here where I live in the East Bay, people used to be able to ride a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/14 2:48 PM
  • Number: 1949036
Care to read the title of the law? It's about Child Trafficking.</I.

Right. Don't really need the rest of law when you can go on the title. Typical mindless extremist tripe.

Not about adults willingly sending their kids
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z