Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JoelCairo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/30/14 12:07 PM
  • Number: 1968085
  • Recommendations: 0
I suppose you are "joking" when you say Obama admits to a crime -- does your hatred for the man have no bottom? Pathetic and shameful at the same time. Get a sense of humor. And go pay your GOP poll tax.
  • Date: 10/28/14 6:22 PM
  • Number: 7458
  • Recommendations: 1
Right. It says we have an individual right to keep and bear arms that preceded the Constitution. Glad to see you agree.

That is not what it says. What it says is that because a militia is needed -- for national defense, btw, in an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/14 11:03 AM
  • Number: 7452
  • Recommendations: 9
Sorry. What the 2nd Amendment actually says is what it says, not some biased rewrites. Further, the only people who can interpret what those words mean ultimately, are the Supreme Court, in written opinions where the amendment itself is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/14 6:16 PM
  • Number: 749206
  • Recommendations: 2
I forgot to add this person to the list of those who are incapable of thinking straight. In lieu thereof, they drop turds here such as the above.

Please, sir, do not use "I" and "think" in your same sentence. That's

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/14 12:25 PM
  • Number: 749154
Or are they responding to the fact that anyone who parrots the government line gets government approval and quite possibly a wad of cash, while anyone who disputes it gets government persecution?

I think a better guess would be that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/14 7:44 PM
  • Number: 1966124
Where is the outrage that people aren't getting vaccinated and allowed to infect others..

Where is the outrage that the state has consistently refused to expand health care and health care coverage to its population. So when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/14 4:55 PM
  • Number: 1965445
Re Number 2, they may not be lying, they may really not know. That said, it is certainly more certain to be fixable in a short amount of time. Research into whether other vectors exist, how they work, and how they can be stopped seems much harder.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/14 4:50 PM
  • Number: 1965444
Was he too busy fundraising?

Rick Perry let it in, Willy. A big OOOOOPS!!!
  • Date: 10/13/14 1:46 PM
  • Number: 1965393
  • Recommendations: 1
No Joel, Gutter politics are what the dems do.

Really, Lurker? Really? So it was Democrats who have been wailing about ISIS sending Ebola across the border? Its been Democrats saying we shouldn't spend money to stop it in Africa,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/14 4:03 PM
  • Number: 1965285
The hysteria is nuts of course but what is the problem with getting the most basic things done? Jeez.

It would be helpful to know if they have determined how she caught it -- especially for other hospital workers in Dallas.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z