Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JoelCairo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/18/15 12:17 PM
  • Number: 1999987
  • Recommendations: 3
Question is: is he right? He treats Asians and Africans the same, saying they both suffered equally bad. While they both suffered horribly, and bad, the circumstances of the suffering, and its history and progress, were not the same at all. So I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/17/15 7:00 PM
  • Number: 777207
  • Recommendations: 2
The rest of the story is available if you follow the link after "orders." I haven't got the heart to read any further. It's just too depressing to even think about.

So instead of you commenting on the facts, you comment on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/15 2:29 PM
  • Number: 1999846
  • Recommendations: 0
ASIS has full control. And the blood they are shedding is dispersed. They know better to put it on You Tube.
  • Date: 5/16/15 1:42 PM
  • Number: 1999843
  • Recommendations: 28
Here's what I know:

You write: " He's a lying putz. Unfortunately, everyone in the world except for supporting liberals knows this."

You are a lying putz. You have two sentences, two lies.

You write: "PA
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/15 10:32 AM
  • Number: 1999829
Texas. A state where the party in power hollers about a non-existent threat to its role, and activates its military resources to defend itself...in how many politically immature third-world countries have we seen this happen and end in a one-party
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 6:11 PM
  • Number: 1999786
Actually, the minimum wage in San Francisco has been north of $11 for some time now.

And on May 1, it rises to $12.25 an hour.

Which will let it catch up with Oakland, which achieved that level at the beginning of March.
  • Date: 5/12/15 7:10 PM
  • Number: 1999461
Pat Robertson and the other evangelicals will tell you -- God is angry at queers and the guy playing Pope. Sinners are being punished. Katrina was a warning, and now the consequences are coming. He hears God's voice in his head, so knows whereof
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/15 1:53 PM
  • Number: 1999284
  • Recommendations: 1
C'mon, willy, is that the best you can do? point out a disagreement and magically embody it with racism? Grow up, kid.
  • Date: 5/8/15 2:51 PM
  • Number: 1998957
  • Recommendations: 1
PS: I have a six YO grandson. I'm sure he wouldn't mind putting in 12 hour days for a buck or two.

Just move him to North Carolina. They'll put him to the kind of work you want in the tobacco fields.
  • Date: 5/6/15 2:51 PM
  • Number: 472560
  • Recommendations: 4
The Tesla battery doesn't mean the end of nuclear power. Nuclear power has ended a while ago, for many many reasons, of which the Tesla battery is only one of the latest. How significant, only time will tell.

Electricity storage has
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z