Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JoelCairo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/31/15 4:04 PM
  • Number: 1981644
  • Recommendations: 4
I wonder if they'll figure out that Israel is not a Christian country.

You don't understand. The land of Israel is where they expect to be drawn at Armageddon, and they think Jews will take better care of it than Muslims. That's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/15 12:46 PM
  • Number: 1981465
  • Recommendations: 6
So, you premtively whine about me calling you names while simultaneously calling me a liar.

You are a liar. You didn't explain why this was an appendix, or how it differed from the body of the report. And when I called you on that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/15 7:46 PM
  • Number: 1981160
  • Recommendations: 3
Funny how you ignore the truth. In fact, the CBO report says that the cost of Obamacare has dropped 20% from the estimate in 2010.

But, then, you choose to cite Appendix B, not the report.

Ooops. That your idea of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 8:01 PM
  • Number: 1980726
  • Recommendations: 1
I'll pass.

Figured. When it comes down to it, you pass. Meaningless post.
  • Date: 1/23/15 5:40 PM
  • Number: 1980707
  • Recommendations: 0
Its actually not a contrast. Unless you can tell me about the huge anti-Islamist terrorism march in Afghanistan and how the government didn't ban it. Let me know. I'd be very interested. Then you'd show contrast.

Also the Christian
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/15 4:23 PM
  • Number: 1980470
You really don't understand statistics, do you?

I do understand. You don't. Yours is the response of an uneducated idiot who hasn't any idea how statistics work. Great private academy you attended!
  • Date: 1/20/15 5:04 PM
  • Number: 1980336
  • Recommendations: 2
And guess what? Both are equally valid.

Well, if they both come from the same study, then they are equally valid, in the sense that both were generated by the same process.

That said, they do not carry the same weight for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/15 11:05 AM
  • Number: 1980274
Liberals place a high value on mitigating harm towards others, while conservatives don't really care, and they're more worried that someone is going to cheat welfare, cheat disability insurance, or cheat SNAP, to get something they "don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 1980193
Jedi must be cheering: mooching, lazy France-loving 401k do-nothings strike again! LOL!
  • Date: 1/19/15 4:27 AM
  • Number: 1980170
  • Recommendations: 1
I say, "What if you're wrong?"

I guess I was talking about what "wrong" means and the context in which it is used.

Apart from that, why do you have to project simplistic and silly motivations (Its not
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z