Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RaptorD2

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/21/18 8:07 PM
  • Number: 43138
  • Recommendations: 4
Excellent info, Brian.

BF: Well, let me ask it a different way. So to me, the hard about wrapping my head about your business right now is your evaluation is generous valuation You're trading at like 30 times sales, which implies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/18 5:27 AM
  • Number: 43084
  • Recommendations: 4
Since we buy several times more goods from China than we sell to China, maybe this game won't go the full 9 innings. If it does, all economies will take a hit. On the bright side the U.S. would probably get a new CEO as a result.

Dan,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/18 6:34 PM
  • Number: 42491
  • Recommendations: 2
I hope you're right, Saul. I came to the same conclusion a short while back and reduced my full position to a rare 1% lottery ticket "just in case."

I'm used to betting against the herd, but I try not to bet with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/18 6:01 PM
  • Number: 42489
  • Recommendations: 7
Some small suggestions if I may ... Consider forgetting price while you find your "must-have" favorites. I think after you find a few, you would be surprised to discover that price, while important, is not the end-all and be-all for your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/18 5:32 PM
  • Number: 42487
  • Recommendations: 3
Great write-up, Ray; a model for all of us to aspire to.

Trex has been on my mind lately, because as I retired builder, I am quite familiar with their products. Just recently I have noticed several well-produced TV commercials for their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/18 5:12 AM
  • Number: 41893
  • Recommendations: 1
Ears <no position in any stock above>

Pray tell, Why?

Dan
  • Date: 5/26/18 2:04 AM
  • Number: 41796
  • Recommendations: 6
They might get acquired but I hope we have an opportunity to enjoy the long runway first.

I'll second that one. A few years ago Berkshire bought 3 of my favorite companies within 18 months. There is nothing sadder to a long-term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/18 6:59 AM
  • Number: 41409
Ethan,

There is another possibility that would answer your question on declining sales & marketing expense while hyper-growth in sales. It also synchs with Wulf's observations and conclusions. I suspect that customers are coming to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/18 4:04 AM
  • Number: 41366
Hi Stephen,

Nice writeup. I find one concern that really stands out for me.

they work with 90 of COMSCORE’s top 100 publishers, and sport a 95% retention rate among buyers/sellers.

If by "work with" you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/18 5:19 AM
  • Number: 41230
  • Recommendations: 0
Hopefully a case of great minds thinking alike ... I also opened a new position in COUP. But you seem to have missed my other new company, Aspen Tech (AZPN) :)

Now if somebody would just loan me a million, I need more OKTA. AYX had better
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z