Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RaptorD2

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/13/18 3:40 AM
  • Number: 46124
  • Recommendations: 11
Since they are only counting customers with greater than $50 K in sales, maybe it takes awhile to start the customer in Pivotal labs ... --Jimbo5

That's evidently not a critical factor, or else the guidance for '19 would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/18 2:11 AM
  • Number: 46118
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks for bringing up the idea, Sean.

My immediate concerns/questions:

Dilution (Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/18 6:15 AM
  • Number: 45860
  • Recommendations: 15
Cheerios, I understood one of your posts once a couple years ago. It scared the hell out of me. Fortunately, your current effort has fallen in the WTF pile with the rest. Please don't waste your time or mine.

Have a good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 7:25 PM
  • Number: 238572
  • Recommendations: 7
and you have to decide ...

whether to learn from the examples and (especially) mistakes of others, in order to improve your own knowledge base and thus results,

--or--

to point out any potential instances of misjudgment by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 6:40 PM
  • Number: 45739
  • Recommendations: 6
I'm not going to comment further about options on this board, but I wanted to make sure it's clear I'm not trying to mislead anyone with inflated return numbers

Whoa, I didn't catch that before. If you got the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 6:22 PM
  • Number: 45736
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi again Aleeb,

I did not want or expect you to give so much information about your accounts. You could have just said, "Yes, options doubled my returns" and my curiosity would have been satisfied. (Not that it's your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/18 2:46 AM
  • Number: 45721
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Aleeb,

I don't want to beat on this discrepancy, but you evidently didn't read my post carefully. I'm saying we could trade ports and except for the bottom-line totals, I doubt you would realize the switch for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/18 7:18 AM
  • Number: 45697
  • Recommendations: 2
Congrats, Aleeb, well done!

Now I'm really curious. How did you goose your returns on those holdings so much?

I'm not checking up on you; I just happen to have nearly identical holdings*; and my gains last month were only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/18 7:17 PM
  • Number: 45448
  • Recommendations: 9
Bear, fwiw, I agree with your assessment. While I believe in the rule "The best time to buy a fast grower is as soon as you uncover a great one" I also believe that a little common sense (read "valuation" in this case if you so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/12 5:05 PM
  • Number: 382542
  • Recommendations: 0

Thanks for sharing, Ralph. I enjoy seeing what others are doing in their ports, especially in these turbulent times.

One of your major points that I question is the cash position. Speaking for myself, I rarely
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z