Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By RaptorD2

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/12/07 1:24 AM
  • Number: 111514
  • Recommendations: 118
TMF rec's. Hmm, strange little boogers, aren't they? We don't think about them, we don't pay much attention to them except to find out if Moses laid down any new tablets at the Fool today (we don't want to miss out on the good stuff.) And no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/12 10:41 PM
  • Number: 1812175
  • Recommendations: 113

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Corporations are not people. People have hearts, they have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/11 8:25 PM
  • Number: 381773
  • Recommendations: 110
What a load of excretement.

Show me a minority family on welfare that is going to be upwardly mobile in this lifetime and then I'll show you a dozen CEO's who got hundreds of millions of dollars when they were fired for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/10 7:11 AM
  • Number: 325275
  • Recommendations: 86
As some of you realize by now my thought process can work in mysterious ways. As usual, I see the Goldman Sachs fraud caper in a different light than many other investors and certainly different than the pundits and media will in the days to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/13 10:17 PM
  • Number: 425050
  • Recommendations: 85
'I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things'

Even with all that's going on in the world these days, I believe this is the most serious and most timely question that all US citizens need to answer. Is our quest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/11 6:49 PM
  • Number: 379559
  • Recommendations: 85
Most of us put a lot at risk when we invest, maybe more so now than ever before, as the government appears to be dictating the direction of not only certain companies and industries, but entire equity markets as well. How better to overcome the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/08 12:54 AM
  • Number: 10314
  • Recommendations: 82
  • Date: 8/31/17 6:45 AM
  • Number: 31119
  • Recommendations: 77
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind. So I was gathering information for new suspects, I mean prospects, and thought I'd share some links from the board in August. It's a decent place to start if you're considering buying shares of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/17 5:08 AM
  • Number: 33148
  • Recommendations: 73
My guess is that they're going to recommend companies that stand to profit from the use of blockchain, and not tell you how to buy cryptocurrency.

TMF is revamping all paid services, so my guess is that they're going to tell
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/17 2:42 AM
  • Number: 33936
  • Recommendations: 72
Greetings Stock Warriors,

Almost 200 stocks have already doubled since January 1st. If you’re anything like me, you might want to
know where they all came from. Just out of curiosity, or to take closer aim in the future. So here’s some
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z