Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/23/17 10:10 PM
  • Number: 28455
  • Recommendations: 0
Nope. I always recommend previewing the post before submitting it (and sometimes follow that advice myself). If you do post something by mistake, you can report your own post and request TMF remove it for you.

Fuskie
Who notes like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:55 PM
  • Number: 36331
Is it possible Disney will start by streaming ESPN utilizing BAMTech's technical capability and then buy a controlling interest in BAMTech?

Actually, I'm counting on it. Disney also owns 30% of HULU. NBC Universal and Time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:45 PM
  • Number: 55761
I read your profile and noticed that my son and you are both in the Insurance Adjusters business in Atlanta area...

Not exactly. I am a report developer for a non-profit insurance company serving the non-profit organization market,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:32 PM
  • Number: 275768
I agree with Bob on not letting any single position become too big a piece of your retirement savings pie. When to sell is one of the hardest questions to answer. Ideally, Fools have an idea when they would sell before they open a position, but a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 6:08 PM
  • Number: 36328
  • Recommendations: 3
Disney's investment in BAMTech is not directly related to its deal with Netflix, at least not in the near term. The BAMTech platform, which currently serves up MLB and NHL live game streaming (both leagues of whom own 10% stakes in the company)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 5:56 PM
  • Number: 55757
  • Recommendations: 1
Maybe, Christina, but we'll be at home so it'll be our cellar.

Fuskie
Who is going to continue to celebrate SunTrust Park even if there's not so much to celebrate with the team...

-----
Ticker Guide for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 5:53 PM
  • Number: 12672
Thanks, Tom!

Fuskie
Who gets a lot of promotions to upgrade/replace his Sleep Number bed but unfortunately he's too satisfied with his quality of sleep...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 1:53 AM
  • Number: 36324
That is so sad. Nobody should eat steak alone.

Fuskie
Who won't even comment on how low you must sink to have steak at a Denny's...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 1:34 AM
  • Number: 43037
Stock prices will go up and they'll go down. The benefit of long term buy-and-hold investing is that for the better companies, they'll sustain consistent growth more than they'll experience drops in price. Inherit in that theory is an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 11:44 PM
  • Number: 3937
This is one of the reasons why Tort Reform activist fight so hard to restrict people's ability to sue, but the problem is, sometimes there's a legitimate complaint and if reforms restrict their ability to seek redress, then it could embolden
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z