Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/17/17 10:14 PM
  • Number: 14809
  • Recommendations: 2
He's not supposed to be losing weight.

Fuskie
Who doesn't know how someone can not realize they have a bandage on their elbow...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 10:01 PM
  • Number: 276459
  • Recommendations: 0
It sounds like you're a member of one of the Premium Subscription Services, but this is a public discussion board. Questions about companies that are recommended by one of the Premium Subscription Services should be asked in one of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 6:11 PM
  • Number: 7642
Wasn't that Episodes I, II and III?

Fuskie
Who guesses they could do a movie on the early days of training under Qui-Gon Jinn, but thinks a story about Qui-Gon would be more interesting...

-----
Ticker Guide for The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 6:06 PM
  • Number: 823
I think it would be a mistake if they license it out. I also think it would be a mistake if they don't hire a design firm headed by former Disney Imagineers.

Fuskie
Who notes Universal Studios was languishing until it hired a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 4:08 PM
  • Number: 276456
Thank you, Ralph. One exists to serve.

Fuskie
Whose goal is to get Fools the information they need and can use, regardless of their situation...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 11:09 AM
  • Number: 1638
This isn't unique to UA. You get on one of those deal-of-the-day mailing lists and they'll send you multiple emails every day. It's the same items they are pushing but each email packages them differently (some not so much). They seem
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 11:02 AM
  • Number: 276453
  • Recommendations: 1
You can select that service from the Premium Advice menu at the top of this page and look on the homepage for the Community tab to locate an appropriate Help discussion board for your question.

Fuskie
Who notes that is the site you paid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 10:27 PM
  • Number: 14807
  • Recommendations: 2
He may not be as strong as he thinks he is. Make sure he takes it easy no matter how eager you are to get him back into his newly decorated apartment.

Fuskie
Who cannot imagine the refrigerator status will last for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 6:44 PM
  • Number: 276447
I can't tell you here since this is a public board, but if you ask over in one of the proprietary boards for your service, I can help.

Fuskie
Who notes it's hard to tell you when he doesn't know what service you belong to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 4:56 PM
  • Number: 276445
This sounds like a marketing teaser designed to encourage you to subscribe to the premium subscription service being promoted. This is a public discussion board, so we can't just reveal the name of the company. But you can take a 30 day
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z