Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/21/17 1:58 PM
  • Number: 2901
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm going to second John's words and offer some of my own. My biggest investing regret is not having enough cash on hand to fully take advantage of market opportunities, when companies I wanted to own or add to an existing position were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 12:43 PM
  • Number: 275211
Shares of Impinj Inc, a provider of radio frequency identification solutions, slumped on Friday following the company's fourth-quarter report. Impinj beat analyst estimates for revenue and earnings, but its guidance for the first quarter may
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 12:38 PM
  • Number: 275210
As a member of the MF Options service, you should visit its home pages by selecting the service from the Premium Advice menu at the top of this page. If you don't find your answers there, click in the Community/Discussion tab and locate a Help
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 12:35 PM
  • Number: 275209
So here's what I've been told. As MF Options is a recommendation service and not a real money portfolio service, there's no specific or recommended minimum amount, though some have suggested $25k to $50k. It really depends on how many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 11:02 PM
  • Number: 1774
Woo Hoo!

Fuskie
Who was going to go into more technical detail but it's late..

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan International (TWI), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 10:59 PM
  • Number: 1615
  • Recommendations: 1
Woo Hoo!

Fuskie
Who was going to go into more technical detail but it's late..

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan International (TWI), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 5:06 PM
  • Number: 27449
You telling me Tom has been whooping his brother's rear for the last 5 years?

Fuskie
Who may have to rethink who his favorite investor brother is...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 4:29 PM
  • Number: 275199
I agree. Annuities are insurance products masquerading as investments. They are often sold by commissioned sales persons, and once you're under contract, it's hard to get out. The investment options are often low quality and and pay the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 1:22 PM
  • Number: 7119
  • Recommendations: 4
“Wait a second, you said in the newsletter that XYZ Corp. was a Best Buy, but an article on Fool.com said to sell. Or a different newsletter says the company should be on hold. What gives?”

It’s a fairly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 12:59 PM
  • Number: 2338
  • Recommendations: 2
No. But companies don't always give out the information analysts want, for various reasons. Whether they don't track it (unlikely) or it's for competitive advantage reasons, companies may keep some information internal. For example,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z