Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/20/14 6:57 PM
  • Number: 266107
  • Recommendations: 0
First, I want to know what kind of toy you would have bought with $2500 because I want to invest in that company!

In addition to the comments already made, I would ask if you have an Emergency Fund or eFund valued at 3-6 months your income.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 6:47 PM
  • Number: 266106
First, stocks and companies are interchangeable. What I think you mean to ask is whether it is better to have fewer shares of more companies or more shares of fewer companies. And the answer is, it doesn't matter how many shares of a company you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 6:32 PM
  • Number: 266105
The general idea is that companies that are profitable today will be profitable tomorrow. Better yet, they'll be more profitable tomorrow. And that means the stock price will be higher tomorrow because the company will be worth more given its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 12:37 AM
  • Number: 266096
I'm not sure which of the Premium Subscription Services you joined, but this is a public discussion board. Questions about one of the Premium Subscription Services should be asked in one of the proprietary discussion boards for that premium
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 8:44 PM
  • Number: 49583
  • Recommendations: 1
Actually, I do hear plenty about MyMagic+ coming to Disneyland and I don't recall the company having announced it had frozen capex budgets due to cost overruns of the project. Maybe you could point to where the company said either. The company
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 8:36 PM
  • Number: 266093
Now that would defeat the purpose of the teaser email, wouldn't it?

The purpose of the marketing teaser is to encourage you to subscribe to the premium subscription service being promoted. This is a public discussion board, so we can't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 4:54 PM
  • Number: 3134
  • Recommendations: 2
I'd have done back 30 years when Disney was suffering through the 80's.

Fuskie
Who recalls that when Disneyland opened in 1955, the asphalt was still sticky and the bathrooms didn't work; Disney World opened October 1st to discourage
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 4:12 PM
  • Number: 3132
  • Recommendations: 1
You mean the 60's in terms of price or year?

Fuskie
Who's going to assume the former other wise you would have signed off looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnng DIS...
  • Date: 8/19/14 4:10 PM
  • Number: 266091
  • Recommendations: 3
Congratulations on saving up the money to purchase a home!

Now take your cash and is on it. The only i-word you want to discus is Interest, not Investing. Lets say you have $50k for a downpayment on a home and you use it to purchase
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 4:02 PM
  • Number: 266090
We got an Options board too:

http://boards.fool.com/options-beginners-113753.aspx

Fuskie
Who notes you can't get answers from MFO there but you can ask about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.