Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/24/18 9:27 PM
  • Number: 15927
  • Recommendations: 0
I believe this will be a separate subscription outside of other MF Services, but certainly included in MF One. I think we'll have to wait until the membership window officially opens before we'll know the pricing model. The focus on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 5:00 PM
  • Number: 8274
  • Recommendations: 4
I should report your post for herasy. :-) No, it is not time, nor will it ever be time. Other than a blatant money grab, what would be the artistic value in remaking the movie? Or the original trilogy for that matter? Or the 9 episoide sequence
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:59 PM
  • Number: 52116
  • Recommendations: 1
I should report your post for herasy. No, it is not time, nor will it ever be time. Other than a blatant money grab, what would be the artistic value in remaking the movie? Or the original trilogy for that matter? Or the 9 episoide sequence
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:54 PM
  • Number: 2400
  • Recommendations: 3
Why would Hasbro want to own a money-losing business going into bankruptcy? Why would they want to close down all their other distribution channels to create their own stores? why would they want to move away from their core business of owning and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:32 PM
  • Number: 3907
  • Recommendations: 1
In accordance with the CDC warning and out of an overabundance of caution, Chipotle apparently stopped all salad, even locally sourced.

Fuskie
Who is guessing they didn't want there to be any question that the lettuce they were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:11 PM
  • Number: 442
Hello and best of luck to you too!

Fuskie
Who notes investing really isn't about luck, though, it's about research and patience...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 2:31 PM
  • Number: 8272
  • Recommendations: 2
Yeah, I don't believe it will be a final finale. One thing you learn in the graphic novel business is that nothing is ever truly over. It only gets reimagined in another time, dimension or just flat resurrected.

Fuskie
Who notes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 2:20 PM
  • Number: 34547
  • Recommendations: 4
Congrats on you Fooliversary! I would argue one point, however. You have more to offer the TMF Community than you think, so I would encourage you to post more. Offer the be benefit of your 5 years of Foolish experience to newer Fools now following
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 1:17 PM
  • Number: 278017
  • Date: 4/24/18 12:16 PM
  • Number: 35796
  • Recommendations: 2
What Stock Advisor is doing with its "no politics" policy is to shut down the red vs. blue debates, the kind of discussions where Fools shout at each other rather than talk to each other. When the conversation becomes about political
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z