Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/5/16 1:42 AM
  • Number: 150
  • Recommendations: 0
If you read the company's quarterly earnings call transcripts, you'll see that the attempted conversion of desktop licensees to cloud subscriptions for QuickBooks didn't quite pan out they way they thought it would, but they were willing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/16 7:55 PM
  • Number: 1187
  • Recommendations: 1
Sorry to hear about your kids getting ahold of your collector's kit. It was just a token of MF One's appreciation for your joining us. MF One is a cut above the other recommendation services - as you know, you get access to all of the TMF
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/16 6:22 PM
  • Number: 274444
This sounds like a marketing teaser designed to encourage you to subscribe to the premium subscription service being promoted. This is a public discussion board, so we can't just reveal the name of the company. But you can take a 30 day
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 5:09 PM
  • Number: 10349
  • Recommendations: 3
Lawsuits are a cost of doing business. You have to hope that your companies are managed honestly and legally - after all, you're investing in the management and leadership team as much as the product or service and in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 2:25 PM
  • Number: 274439
That's kind of hard to say without knowing more about your financial situation and even then, I'm not sure you and I would make the same choices.

You can keep your funds inside your 401k if you want, taking distributions as needed.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 12:45 PM
  • Number: 26000
  • Recommendations: 4
so while I finish off this 20,000th post, and its meaningless metric and equally purposeless green star

Never-the-less, congratulations on your green star. I do believe it has meaning. So do the 66,551 Rec's your posts have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 11:34 AM
  • Number: 274436
I don't have an answer for you but there are Fools over on the public Options Beginners discussion board who may be able to help:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 10:49 AM
  • Number: 274434
Personally, I would stick with traditional online and brick-and-mortar banks and credit unions. And unless you're Norwegian, I'm not sure why you would want to go to Norway to borrow money. You might also look at US based sites like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/16 5:24 PM
  • Number: 4848
It was randomly assigned just for fun, I'm told.

Fuskie
Who thinks it's because his tag lines are feisty...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner (TWX),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/16 2:18 PM
  • Number: 55529
Stick around a while. I'd like nothing more than to put the past 2 seasons behind me, so I'm jealous you've been away 3 years.

Fuskie
Who is convinced his seats will be the last installed to SunTrust
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z