Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/4/15 12:38 AM
  • Number: 2659
  • Recommendations: 0
Glad I could improve your day.

Fuskie
Who hopes his point also came through...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Blue Nile (NILE)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 12:11 AM
  • Number: 270244
I can't give you specific investment advice but I'll point you to a couple resources:

http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/AMZN.aspx
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 10:35 PM
  • Number: 50402
Nope, it's too small an event. It's the Disney Archives that produces it, I think, not the Parks & Resorts, so it may even be under misc/general on the balance sheet.

Fuskie
Who doesn't recall that it's been itemized the first
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 8:45 PM
  • Number: 4792
I think it's a question of resources - Disney has so many properties running on overdrive right now, it really doesn't have the resources to support Dreamworks' live action movies, especially when they don't fit into Disney's long range theatrical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 8:42 PM
  • Number: 1003
It's in NYC, right? Gonna have to be another Fool. I have neither the travel budget nor the girl for a shopping trip.

Fuskie
Who will not be testing Blue Nile as a customer...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 4:34 PM
  • Number: 37505
Maybe, in the sense that some (like myself) may be in the ready to upgrade his iPhone 5 this cycle (after 3 years) which will make his phone Apple Watch ready.

Fuskie
Who is still leaning towards waiting for a second gen on the watch in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 4:29 PM
  • Number: 1001
Thanks, David.

Fuskie
Who is not involved in RB's decision process but will remain NILE's ticket guide and try to keep y'all up-to-date on the company's progress (or lack thereof)...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 4:22 PM
  • Number: 6593
  • Recommendations: 2
It's probably not quite what you want, but if you search for any ticker from within one of your premium service web sites, you'll get a premium service profile page for that company, which lists all the services (to which you subscribe) that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 3:21 PM
  • Number: 270240
The reason you've had a hard time nailing down an answer is that there is no right answer. In other words, it depends on you. There are a couple of guidelines I would offer, however. The first is the 2% rule, where the cost of a transaction should
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 11:47 AM
  • Number: 127
It's been quiet because the government didn't give approval for Vail until last October after a 2 year environmental review. This wasn't in time to complete construction in time for the 2015 summer season, so for the last year it's been a $25m
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z