Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/16 12:31 AM
  • Number: 273555
  • Recommendations: 0
I would suggest you are looking at gold for all the wrong reasons. The best time to buy gold and precious metals is when the economy is booming and prices are low. The more uncertain and downtrodden the economy is, the higher the price and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 11:59 PM
  • Number: 273554
That's a good link. Here's a Foolish article from a few years ago about market and limit orders:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 10:45 PM
  • Number: 72
My local Blimpie takes PayPal ePayments, but not Apple Pay. Yet.

Fuskie
Who notes until he got his new chip-reading terminal, he was still using a dial-up machine...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 7:57 PM
  • Number: 273550
In general, the best way to own gold and precious metals is through an ETF or mutual fund where you don't try to own physical gold but to own an investment that follows the price of gold. That said, this is not the best time to be buying gold.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 7:55 PM
  • Number: 273549
There's no single definition of "best in class" because there are classes in so many subjects. If you want to see what other Fools think about a company, you can look them up on CAPs at (Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 2148
  • Recommendations: 1
Finding Dory was released 13 years after the original Finding Nemo. I don't think you have to worry about consumers forgetting about the movie or the characters.

Don't forget, Frozen is in all the theme parks - they just opened a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 2:36 PM
  • Number: 136
Clearly, I come out ahead since I would much rather charge Paypal transactions to my Disney Visa Rewards card and collect the points instead of directly drafting my bank account. This is currently cumbersome but in the future, it sounds like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 2:12 PM
  • Number: 5891
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm more of a Rule Breaker myself, companies that are successfully disruptive, that swim against the stream. They create new markets and then dominate them. They can be risky, long term investments and it's not always easy to patiently
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 1:58 PM
  • Number: 24823
  • Recommendations: 2
This is why I don't follow the market.

Fuskie
Who has been so busy with other stuff, he's barely following anything these days...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Intuit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 1:04 AM
  • Number: 3193
If you're asking as a source definitively identified? The answer is no.

Fuskie
Who notes it's often the case that a source during an outbreak is not identified...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z