Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/15 4:52 PM
  • Number: 6949
  • Recommendations: 0
Sounds like a plan. I hope that you individual equities and your mutual funds duke it out and push each other to your benefit for decades!

Fuskie
Who doesn't know if he'd describe the Starter recommendations as conservative but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 4:39 PM
  • Number: 268816
There is nothing wrong with using a Roth IRA to hold Stock Advisor recommendations. Same goes with Rule Breakers, Hidden Gems, Inside Value and Income Investor, for that matter. Many people like to put dividend paying companies into a Roth IRA,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 4:27 PM
  • Number: 11035
It's a shame too, with the Peanuts movie around the corner. Can't help but wonder if the departures were due to this venture or something more deeply endemic in the company.

Fuskie
Who has not explored the company in depth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 4:20 PM
  • Number: 268814
Here's a couple articles to consider:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 1:10 PM
  • Number: 11031
  • Recommendations: 2
I think if the reasons a company was put on the Watch List are no longer valid, then there's no reason for it to remain on the Watch List. If the reasons for a company to be on the Watch List were based primarily on an Inside Value thesis rather
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 12:51 PM
  • Number: 30138
I wish I had that many shares.

Fuskie
Who only has a measly 60...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA)
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 12:50 PM
  • Number: 89452
It's the second tab, right next to "Home"

Only when you're visiting a public fool.com page. On the premium service pages, it's there if you're on the discussion boards but not if you're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 12:48 PM
  • Number: 89451
  • Recommendations: 3
Richard, I think the issue here is that if you click on My Fool in the black menu bar, you used to have "My Fool" as the first option, which would return you to the My Fool page. That option is gone - the My Fool menu no longer has an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 11:38 AM
  • Number: 704
Atlanta Braves reliever Andrew McKirahan has been suspended 80 games by Major League Baseball for a violation of the league's performance-enhancing drug policy, the latest in what's becoming a rash of pitchers testing positive for PEDs. McKirahan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 11:29 AM
  • Number: 11027
  • Recommendations: 1
If the company is recommended by multiple services in the MDP universe and only one service recommends a sell, then it's still fair game for MDP, right?

Fuskie
Who asks for clarification on the other side of the question, if MDP owns
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z