Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/17 6:48 PM
  • Number: 15434
  • Recommendations: 3
In that scenario, I use the same qualifications to determine what to sell or trim to raise cash: What companies to I have the least conviction? MDP talked about creating a Sell Watch List to go along with their Buy Watch List. The same approach
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 6:04 PM
  • Number: 15432
  • Recommendations: 1
When to sell is one of the hardest questions to answer. Ideally, Fools have an idea when they would sell before they open a position, but a company's road can have many twists and turns. Fools try to not make emotional decisions, but that can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 6:01 PM
  • Number: 276823
  • Recommendations: 0
You might want to check on the Self Employed Fools board:

http://boards.fool.com/self-employed-fools-112952.aspx

Fuskie
Who has never used a service like this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 5:58 PM
  • Number: 8
Hey guys, I had this board renamed to "Social Security Planning" from Social Security Fix because I get a lot of questions about the best way to plan for social security filing, either Fools trying to figure out whether to file
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 5:26 PM
  • Number: 30965
Here's a challenge I'll open to all of you. If you were going to write copy for the nest Stock Advisor marketing campaign, how would frame it? What would you write? What do you think would hook prospective members and lead to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 5:16 PM
  • Number: 7
Here's a link to a Foolish guide to spousal benefits:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 5:12 PM
  • Number: 15430
Vicki is absolutely correct about keeping a cash reserve. I have a significant cash reserve in 2017 because when 2016 opened with a 6 week market dive, I was not prepared and missed out on some great opportunities. But my reserve is for any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 5:07 PM
  • Number: 1622
  • Recommendations: 2
NO kids. You are very emphatic about that - this is a long term decision or just reflective of being a newlywed? :-)

You and a million other people failed miserably at trading. OK, the number may be off but as you have learned early on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 4:47 PM
  • Number: 276821
Welcome to The Motley Fool!

The Scorecard is a feature available only to Premium Service Subscribers and as this is a public discussion board, the TMF developers behind the Scorecard won't be able to provide support. I recommend you go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 3:37 PM
  • Number: 56513
As the Los Angeles Dodgers punched their ticket to the World Series Thursday night, the mother of one of the game's biggest heroes watched the game from a television set hooked up to a generator in hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico, he
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z