Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/20/18 7:48 PM
  • Number: 46903
  • Recommendations: 0
Boy do I have you fooled!

Fuskie
Who appreciates the kind words...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), SodaStream (SODA), Live Nation (LYV), Mongo DB (MDB), CME Group (CME)
Disclaimer: This post is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/18 4:31 PM
  • Number: 10727
You gotta wonder why someone would say something like that out loud.

Fuskie
Who wishes he was taling about his funny bone but these days, not likely...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), SodaStream
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/18 3:46 PM
  • Number: 46898
There is also a public discussion board for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technologies:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 9:42 PM
  • Number: 1430
  • Recommendations: 1
As the Premium Board for Oracle is a service agnostic discussion board, we should not be discussing individual service recommendations here. If you are a member of the Pro or Options service, please select your service from the Prmeium Advice menu
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 8:33 PM
  • Number: 278433
Hey, kevdanc1, welcome to TMF! I am guessing you subscribed to either Stock Advisor or Rule Breakers. I want to help you get started with your new membership, but first I have to tell you this is a public discussion board. What I need you to do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 8:27 PM
  • Number: 278432
OTC stocks, otherwise known as penny stocks and pink sheet stocks, are highly risky investments whose companies are often businesses in name only. A Penny Stock is one that trades at a relatively low price (just a few pennies) and non-existent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 7:46 PM
  • Number: 1751
  • Recommendations: 3
Just a reminder that the Premium Boards are service-agnostic for the discussion of the operational, financial and market performance of the company, and we should not post specific service recommendation information here. For advice from your Pro
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 6:37 PM
  • Number: 10723
It's not a win until both groups of shareholders approve it next week, so don't forget to send your proxies in however you vote.

Fuskie
Who doesn't think the story will be fully told until the chapter on Sky is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 6:33 PM
  • Number: 10722
As you know, Disney does not release earnings by brand. But as you also know, Disney leverages its IP across multiple platforms, so in addition to the movie box office, there's also television and streaming, consumer products, home video and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 10:35 PM
  • Number: 510
Translation: New on the page

I want to check how is this subscription and really break the rules

Welcome! Rule breaker investing is about finding companies that go their own way, disruptors, innovators, and such. It's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z