Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/27/16 12:51 PM
  • Number: 1385
  • Recommendations: 0
They had talked about a loyalty/rewards program for the summer.

Fuskie
Who guesses the summer is here...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Blue Nile (NILE), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/16 8:44 PM
  • Number: 55075
And what were his championships?

Fuskie
Who believes Conely also has the distinction of being the only living Brave that goes back Boston...
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:57 PM
  • Number: 55073
He was a 2-sport player who did play in both a Superbowl and a World Series game, and though he won Super Bowls in both San Francisco and Dallas, he never won the World Series.

Fuskie
Who thinks it was a good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:34 PM
  • Number: 16654
  • Recommendations: 2
Emily, welcome to The Motley Fool!

Your post intrigued me because, well, you can probably guess, my attention has been on Shanghai recently. Shanghai Disneyland, of course!

I would love to hear your opinion on China's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:28 PM
  • Number: 55071
Otto Graham won a basketball championship with the Rochester Royals of the National Basketball League (NBL), a forerunner of the National Basketball Association. As a member of the Cleveland Browns, Graham won won each of the AAFC's four
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 10:42 PM
  • Number: 273375
You can find out what other Fools are thinking on CAPs:

http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/CNX.aspx

And you can join the public discussion about the company:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 6:19 PM
  • Number: 13733
Thanks, Alex.

Fuskie
Who thinks it's a bit too late for the hair gunk, but he'll take you up on the blades...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Blue Nile (NILE), Intuit (INTU),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 6:06 PM
  • Number: 273373
We don't really know how long or hard the fallout may be from the BREXIT vote. I wouldn't worry about trying to time the market. If you like the company as a long term buy-and-hold investment, then today's prices are probably going to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 5:23 PM
  • Number: 284
  • Recommendations: 1
To me, 20yrs old is young! Congratulations on your first post! You remind me of a certain TMFPencils who had a similar origin story and now a decade later is exploring the cosmos as a Supernaut and Mission Commander in the Supernova premium
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 5:01 PM
  • Number: 51138
  • Recommendations: 2
So I've been trying to figure this out for the last couple days, first as a mental exercise, now as a reality and I've come to one conclusion - I'm tired of exercise!

Let me start off by saying I'm no economist, and no
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z