Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/10/14 3:14 AM
  • Number: 265706
  • Recommendations: 0
As a member of the service, you should visit its home pages by selecting the service from the Premium Advice menu at the top of this page. If you don't find your answers there, click in the Community/Discussion tab and locate a Help discussion board
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 3:43 PM
  • Number: 265702
It sounds like you're a Premium Subscription subscriber but this is a public discussion board. You can select your Premium Service at the top of this page from the Premium Advice menu and look on the home page or click on the Community/Discussion
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 2:02 PM
  • Number: 5402
Believe me, my mother knows. Of course, she has only a small window between boats from and to the Island to do her shopping, so visits may be based on time and need. My SIL will definitely use the store since she's a grocery
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 1:47 PM
  • Number: 2967
  • Recommendations: 1
Wow, a Pinocchio hater. And here I thought you just had a phobia of marionettes.

Fuskie
Who never saw the lessons on gluttony and responsibility quite in that light and is glad Walt didn't share your view or we would never have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 1:44 PM
  • Number: 1806
  • Recommendations: 3
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the first step of joining every game and app is to prompt users to invite all of their friends to get the game or app as well, which most people blindly do. This, of course, is the point. Most people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 11:18 AM
  • Number: 265698
You can see what Foolish opinion is by checkout the company out on CAPs at:

http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/NWBO.aspx

The company doesn't appear to have a discussion board yet but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 11:10 AM
  • Number: 4448
A physical switch could be toggled without having to take the phone out of my pocket. A digital switch could not. Just saying.

Fuskie
Who recalls we were originally talking about the iPad, which doesn't fit in his pocket anyway...
  • Date: 7/9/14 10:30 AM
  • Number: 265696
I don't know, bright?

Fuskie
Who notes anything Elon Musk touches seems to shine these days...
  • Date: 7/9/14 10:26 AM
  • Number: 265695
Even not being a US Resident, you can still save money for a couple months and then buy a larger position if that's what you want to do. It's all a question of discipline.

Fuskie
Who wishes you luck and Foolishness...
  • Date: 7/8/14 5:11 PM
  • Number: 265688
I don't know what you mean by the "real" market other than just not a simulated one, but yes, you can buy a single share. The question is why would you want to? The 2% rule says that your transaction costs should be no more than 2% of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z