Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/6/15 2:04 AM
  • Number: 6905
  • Recommendations: 0
Lisa, a market order can also be split. With Scottrade, Bryan, and I imagine most brokerages, you are given the option to keep your order together or allow it to be split. Either way, you should only be paying one trade commission. This generally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 1:57 AM
  • Number: 38728
As much as I'm starved for anything warm these days, we Fools tend not to chase after "hot stocks". Instead, we invest in strong, reliable companies with quality management, deep moats and solid financials.

Fuskie
Who notes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 1:52 AM
  • Number: 29671
If the institutional investors who own a majority of the company want to cash out through a Comcast acquisition, then it will happen. Hastings is required to consider any offer. The Board would be violating its fiduciary obligation and most likely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 1:25 AM
  • Number: 14086
I don't know how you northerners do it. I am so tired of the freaking cold.

Fuskie
Who is listening to the Braves play Spring Training games but is convinced these are just replays from last season because it's too damn cold for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 12:56 AM
  • Number: 268384
I would caution at using terms favorited by Wall Street financial talking heads like "crashed". The stock price may have dropped significantly, but the company hasn't crashed. In fact, it seems like it's doing fine. Was it acting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 12:48 AM
  • Number: 268383
There's a MLP public discussion board where you may get some ideas:

http://boards.fool.com/master-limited-partnerships-116597.as...

Fuskie
Who doesn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/15 12:42 AM
  • Number: 268382
It sounds like you're a member of one of the premium subscription services, but this is a public discussion board. Questions about recommendations from the premium subscription services should be asked in one of the proprietary discussion boards
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/15 3:04 PM
  • Number: 31904
Is that 2 years for $79 deal others were talking about still on the table?

Fuskie
Who would buy that for a dollar...
  • Date: 3/5/15 1:29 PM
  • Number: 268376
Interesting question and I have no answer. On the surface, 2% expenses and a commissioned insurance salesman would make me run for the border, but you bring special circumstances to the table. I did find this on Wikipedia which may or not be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/15 2:27 AM
  • Number: 14084
  • Recommendations: 1
Sometimes feeling and healing aren't the same thing.

Fuskie
Who hopes the doc told you to rest and take your medications and if he did, hopefully you'll listen because AG has to be tired of taking you to see him...
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z