Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:47 AM
  • Number: 7979
  • Recommendations: 0
I have it online but no, haven't had the opportunity to look at it.

Fuskie
Who would like to say he'll get to it this weekend but starting tomorrow he's got 5 straight days of special programming to occupy his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:46 AM
  • Number: 7978
  • Recommendations: 1
That's a big assumption.

Fuskie
Who notes those who have FastPasses for up to 7 attractions in a day may also have less time for higher margin table service dining or for shopping in the Emporium...

-----
Ticker Guide
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:41 AM
  • Number: 45052
I think I should know what this stock is, but I don't

Yes you do. I guarantee you do, because TMF will never tease in marketing material any company that isn't already well known to members. Let me say that again for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:19 AM
  • Number: 277504
Actually, you have only 3 choices if you need to preserve your cash balance - either a traditional savings account, a money market account or 3 or 4 month CD. Your money is not going to work over that short a period of time.

Fuskie
Who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:17 AM
  • Number: 277503
If you are a member of one of the Premium Subscription Services, please be aware this is a public discussion board. Questions about companies that are recommended by one of the Premium Subscription Services should be asked in one of the proprietary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:12 AM
  • Number: 277501
You can find out what other Fools are thinking on CAPs:

http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/GOOG.aspx
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:08 AM
  • Number: 277499
A recent trend in corporate governance has been to split a company's stock into three classes. There's a Class A share (GOOGL), where shareholders have voting rights in all proxy votes. Then there's a Class C share (GOOG), where
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/18 12:07 AM
  • Number: 277498
This is almost always the case when % of portfolio is wrong -- it's actually a correct % of total value, but the overall value of the portfolio is wrong because the cash positions don't add up to the required cash to buy in for those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/18 7:57 PM
  • Number: 45042
If you haven't already, I recommend reading the 13 Steps To Investing Foolishly over at Fool School:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/18 5:06 PM
  • Number: 45038
Hey, Calvin. Gotcha! You got fooled by a TMF marketing teaser that convinced you that you were missing out on something by not knowing the biggest bets for 2018. In factm as a current Stock Advsior subscriber, you already knew about Facebook,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z