Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/14 10:41 PM
  • Number: 13410
  • Recommendations: 0
Best of luck to him!

Fuskie
Who thinks if he follows too closely in his brother's footsteps, he'll get a little wet...
  • Date: 10/20/14 9:44 PM
  • Number: 13408
DS2 could consider local community college for his freshman and sophomore years, then transfer to a traditional 4-year school to complete his degree. It could save him money, he'd still have a degree from a 4 year program and he'd receive the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 9:11 PM
  • Number: 28427
Netflix continues to demonstrate that it cannot be shoved into any particular category..

Fuskie
Who expects US and other international cable operators will watch this closely to see if it is something they should consider as well...
  • Date: 10/20/14 8:41 PM
  • Number: 266684
I would say you need to argue with experts - that's how you learn things. I don't know anything about this fund but what I would recommend you do is to learn about what you can, formulate your own questions, then challenge your broker to address
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 4:25 PM
  • Number: 3381
Oh please tell me Stitch doesn't make a guest appearance.

Fuskie
Who thinks the story summary sounds like a female/youth version of The Oddessy...
  • Date: 10/20/14 4:22 PM
  • Number: 2353
Maybe the market was looking for a football analogy now that baseball season is just about over.

Fuskie
Who rarely expects anything more rational from Mr. Market...
  • Date: 10/20/14 4:21 PM
  • Number: 37209
can this be posted for the benefit of SA members?

Since the original comment and subsequent discussion wasn't made in an SA forum, it would be up to Tom to decide if he wants to post it here as well. We as SA members do not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 4:16 PM
  • Number: 37208
You can find all the new member special reports here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 4:13 PM
  • Number: 4739
I think they are trying hard to portray characters, at least he is. I don't get that Misti is as much into that. Right now they are the only group that seems to be trying to present an image.

Fuskie
Who thinks other than the Dentists
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 12:53 PM
  • Number: 3
This is a private company that a friend has asked me about. Does anyone know anything about them? They appear to be taking a rule-breaker philosophy, looking for a different way do make their way in an industry that is slow and lethargic. Their
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z