• Recommendations: 0
You can see what Foolish opinion is by checking the company out on CAPs at:

http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/SSTK.aspx

You can also discuss it with other Fools who are following it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 5:10 PM
  • Number: 6778
China is a communist country. You don't invest in a communist country - what the government wants becomes the People's. You can invest in Chinese companies, and Stock Advisor does have SINA as an active recommendation.

Fuskie
Who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 2:25 PM
  • Number: 269636
I'm about to be a buyer. Big time, at least for me.

Fuskie
Who assures Compliance he's still working up his trade list but will provide appropriate notification and go silent in advance of taking action...

-----
Ticker
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 2:23 PM
  • Number: 269635
There's no standard. Many Fools use something called the 2% rule which says that your transaction costs should be no less than 2% of the value of a transaction. So with Scottrade's $7 trade fees, my minimum buy order would be $350 (2% of $350 is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 1:27 PM
  • Number: 30802
  • Recommendations: 3
If Regal really believed movies belong on the big screen, it would go head to head and show that moviegoers prefer the theater over the living room.

Fuskie
Who thinks this stuffy response signals they don't really believe customers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 12:46 PM
  • Number: 39339
  • Recommendations: 3
I think you saw it in the previous reply:

http://boards.fool.com/1081/i-have-not-seen-a-whole-lot-of-n...

The company remains
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 11:08 AM
  • Number: 4572
  • Recommendations: 1
Is this poster promoting the Chinese edition of animated movie "Cars"? No. But some say it's a knock-off. Critics and disappointed movie goers say a newly-released Chinese animation is a copy of Pixar's hit film franchise, but the
(Continued...)
  • Number: 50298
Is this poster promoting the Chinese edition of animated movie "Cars"? No. But some say it's a knock-off. Critics and disappointed movie goers say a newly-released Chinese animation is a copy of Pixar's hit film franchise, but the
(Continued...)
  • Number: 591
  • Recommendations: 2
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/15 11:07 AM
  • Number: 639
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z