Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/28/14 10:53 AM
  • Number: 193069
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks SamuraiWil for all the useful info. I'm going to get definite answers from the hand doc next week, but I thought everything you wrote was very interesting...( and funny!)

Maryanne
  • Date: 7/28/14 12:49 AM
  • Number: 44668
  • Recommendations: 13
To the "friend" who tried to discourage us..

I'm sure you meant well when you gave us all the reasons we shouldn't move into a Retirement Community, and to be honest, if you can't agree with us, I am perfectly happy to hear your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/14 12:10 AM
  • Number: 193064
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks all for the kind comments.

DH and I just came back from a lovely dinner in a restaurant in our "new" home town.
We spent quite a bit of time just grinning foolishly over the table at each other....We were celebrating
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 12:40 AM
  • Number: 193058
  • Recommendations: 6
The money for the sale of our house arrived in our bank last night, and this morning we paid for our current place in The Old People's Home in full. DH said he has never written such a big check before....at least not from his own money rather than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/14 1:02 AM
  • Number: 735411
  • Recommendations: 2
Telegraph, embroidering on a ridiculous assertion of doppels among "liberals" wrote.....

"Probably 5 or 6 of them live in the same basement apartment somewhere....with their girl friends working and paying the bills...while
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/14 12:42 PM
  • Number: 193045
  • Recommendations: 9
We've been in our Old People's Home about 7 weeks now, and it has been great. But yesterday I woke up and the world was swirling round me. It cleared a little as I got up and dressed and made my way to water aerobics and found I had to just stand by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 5:22 PM
  • Number: 883614
  • Recommendations: 13
I'm my husband's chauffeur...or should I say chauffeuse?...since the accident, and today is part of a two-day business excursion.

So here I am in my old age, doing something new for me.... I'm sitting outside a Starbucks (yes I know Peet's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 5:18 PM
  • Number: 193032
  • Recommendations: 6
I'm my husband's chauffeur...or should I say chauffeuse?...since the accident, and today is part of a two-day business excursion.

So here I am in my old age, doing something new for me.... I'm sitting outside a Starbucks (yes I know Peet's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/14 11:26 PM
  • Number: 883566
  • Recommendations: 7
Chili, Robyn, and PolymerMom,

Your good thoughts worked! We had five good offers on the house at 2p.m. the afternoon that I begged you to send good thoughts! (I had been nearly throwing up, I was so nervous)

Accepted one offer and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/14 4:58 PM
  • Number: 883490
  • Recommendations: 3
No deep thoughts. But I must be nuts to have moved just five weeks ago from #27 to somewhere on the 300 list, and to have reduced my life expectancy as well!

Maybe I should buy back the house we are trying to sell?

The
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z