Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/14/18 1:53 PM
  • Number: 2203187
  • Recommendations: 6
Our Old People's Home has just installed a brain sharpening program in the Computer Lab for residents who want to go there daily and play brain-sharpening games. It is called Dakim. It is supposed to help oldies with different facets of common
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/18 1:41 PM
  • Number: 116191
  • Recommendations: 6
Tele, you love spreading bad news about the National health system.

But you don't realize how many people, nevertheless, are relatively secure from worry about health insurance, doctor visits and sudden disasters, unlike in the United
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/18 2:56 PM
  • Number: 116059
  • Recommendations: 1
So glad that thing moved quickly and at least one financial worry is off your list....your mom will be very happy. Good luck with your brother's situation. You are an amazing daughter, sis and mom.
Maryanne
  • Date: 4/7/18 1:59 PM
  • Number: 902037
  • Recommendations: 7
Don't know whether your "eating out" is with her family, and according to their tradition, or just the two of you. This is what we do...

"Date night" once a week makes it a treat, but cuts back on monthly expense. We
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/18 2:46 PM
  • Number: 115683
  • Recommendations: 19
Several years ago DH had a massive car accident. He was in bed for 6 months, arms and legs in casts, pretty immobile for much of the time. It was a difficult time for us both( The doctor had even talked "amputation" to me, but DH
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/18 2:23 PM
  • Number: 115682
  • Recommendations: 1
Congratulations!
To be promoted is always a nice boost to the morale, and in your case apparently also to financial affairs. People here will be happy for you. And the fact that you are concerned about being a good boss people wise, is also an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/18 12:57 AM
  • Number: 2201345
  • Recommendations: 2
"Has anyone ever married you?" Vile

Yup. Sorry to disappoint you.

Married for 50.5 years and still have hugs daily, and "date night" on Wednesdays when we can.... (It was a fondue restaurant last week, special
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/18 1:43 PM
  • Number: 2201278
  • Recommendations: 3
"No, dems are like kids. I am using them as the model. Trust me, they are way too stupid." Vile.

Vile, do you actually have any kids?

If so, your persona on the internet makes me really worried on their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/18 8:26 PM
  • Number: 2201196
  • Recommendations: 19
march today?

It was incredibly moving here. The Oldies from our Home had come together and made excellent posters...(the best I saw on the march)...with moisture-proof ink, because it was raining today. The most common were "Grannies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/18 1:09 PM
  • Number: 901780
  • Recommendations: 3
We moved here so that our kids would never have to worry about doctors, appointments, shopping, bills, etc daily checking on us etc. etc. that we had seen in other families. We hadn't even considered all the things you were dealing with when
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z