Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/25/16 12:53 PM
  • Number: 82451
  • Recommendations: 11
STSTT,

Please don't lower yourself to talk to me in your charming, condescending manner.

When one had to pass the Citizenship test in the old days, and when one has been teaching Citizenship material for a few years, I think one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/16 10:12 AM
  • Number: 166100
  • Recommendations: 0
Dear AM,
If we ever chat together will you need subscripts? Should I get a computer geek relative to start working on a program for us?

Or maybe we should just give up the idea of conversation and remain pen pals on the TMF
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/16 11:36 PM
  • Number: 82435
  • Recommendations: 24
Just finished watching "60 Minutes" and was truly horrified to learn that members of Congress are expected...almost commanded...to spend 30 hours a week dialing for dollars ( fundraising). It is considered part of the job, and fundraising
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/16 11:32 PM
  • Number: 43025
I have been looking at the pictures taken by the official photographer as daughter and I finished a 5K "Walk for Education" together.

She is very encouraging and is getting me back on track after my leg troubles. A few years ago I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/16 6:47 PM
  • Number: 82303
  • Recommendations: 1
AHA!!!
I can see you are trying to seduce my husband with your recipe and I hope you know that's immoral!
You apparently know he loves asparagus soup, and that I never make it.
I'll have to write to Dear Abby about you....
  • Date: 4/18/16 1:52 PM
  • Number: 82127
  • Recommendations: 7
No Jerryab2, they have Kaiser Permanente.health insurance..( of course I asked about health insurance )

And just so you have it in black and white, I heartily approve of Obamacare, or better still, single payer health, having grown up in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/16 5:18 PM
  • Number: 82094
  • Recommendations: 5
Son-in -law has just given up his job. Thinks he'll probably retire, but may take on the occasional consulting. Daughter has just resigned from her job, but will free-lance to take care of modest household expenses.

DINKS and 42 years
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/16 4:34 PM
  • Number: 82036
  • Recommendations: 1
Fabulous photography Poorguy! Hope you have framed some, to put up on walls.

DH said that life is like a toilet roll. At first it unrolls slowly or with the occasional bump, and then as you get closer to the end, it unrolls really really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/16 8:33 PM
  • Number: 21992
jaguu,
Thanks for taking time to help! My husband appreciated your input.
Maryanne
  • Date: 4/10/16 8:28 PM
  • Number: 893583
in the SF Bay area is now $1,200,000! And young couples who are not in the Silicon Valley boom are having an awful time.

I know my daughter and son-in-law with three small boys had to buy a very ordinary, fixer-upper one storey 3-bedroom
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z