Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/28/17 3:28 PM
  • Number: 103361
  • Recommendations: 2
My own Sunday Buffet Brunch at the Old People's Home:
Eggs, hash browns ( tbs of them)chicken apple sausages, Caprese salad, then poached tilapia,glazed carrots, mixed veggies, then raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/17 12:41 PM
  • Number: 495492
  • Recommendations: 26
Der Spiegel may be right or wrong........... but almost everyone in America has seen how Trump cares for no one but himself.
No political news is ever watched/read by him unless it is about him. Any praise is lapped up. Everything else is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/17 11:28 PM
  • Number: 103254
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the nice comments about California! I'll pick some apricots in your name...

However,ref your comments, the fires and then the slide near Big Sur are having a heavy impact on our family... We have a cabin behind Carmel Valley
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/17 10:03 PM
  • Number: 103249
  • Recommendations: 27
When I posted on this board that my son in law had retired at 42 (or was it 43?) there were immediately snarky comments from righties on this board who were sure it was so he could mooch off social services etc at their expense.
Actually, he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/17 12:01 PM
  • Number: 899135
  • Recommendations: 7
DH and I usually have "Wednesday Date Night", and try to go to "new-to-us" restaurants but fairly reasonable.
We had come back this weekend from the Spousal Retreat he organizes for his clients...this time in Monterey, CA
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 7:46 PM
  • Number: 2157310
  • Recommendations: 1
The appeals have been really strong and I gave, too, but not as much as Alstro, I'm sure.

I wish with all my heart I could believe the polls, but after our last election, my faith in the polls has almost disappeared.

Good to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 11:31 AM
  • Number: 2156246
  • Recommendations: 2
namkat,
Please get OFF the subject of Hillary Clinton, and START noticing the disgusting and very disturbing behavior of our current president. Fancy whining about yourself and your own troubles to a graduating class! Fancy tweeting about witch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/17 12:18 PM
  • Number: 2155813
  • Recommendations: 4
LurkerMom,
As one mum to another,can you really condone all those outright lies and petty and denigrating tweets about others? If one of your kids were to behave like that, wouldn't YOU be upset?
Worried Mum
  • Date: 5/14/17 4:35 PM
  • Number: 102749
  • Recommendations: 0
Congratulations!
  • Date: 5/12/17 1:44 PM
  • Number: 102682
  • Recommendations: 70
I really hate seeing that SP is deliberately setting out to ruin many people's lives by pushing the ICE number.

I know the very idea of "illegal" enrages some people.

But the illegal immigrants I have worked with on
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z