Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/8/16 8:21 PM
  • Number: 485452
  • Recommendations: 2
You wouldn't know that from the oldies here! I'm constantly surprised.

In our current population of just under 600 I believe, the average age is 81, and we have people over 90 still dancing on the dance floor, doing water aerobics
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 9:55 PM
  • Number: 852825
  • Recommendations: 4
You'd be LUCKY if you could have a Canadian health system here.

The insurance companies here have turned health into Big Business and they have huge buildings and huge salaries to show for it.All they are interested in is profit, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 3:13 PM
  • Number: 92918
  • Recommendations: 14
Who said "no one in the country likes her????" She's an amazingly smart woman who is strong enough to confront the opposition, and is very well regarded by a lot of her constituents and her colleagues....

Maryanne
  • Date: 12/5/16 11:47 PM
  • Number: 92887
  • Recommendations: 1
Yea Wessex....I was just about to point out the same thing you did, and then I had a moment of doubt..."I have lived in America a long time and maybe I am misremembering ( is that a word?) English spelling...."
But you wrote it for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/16 3:47 PM
  • Number: 485100
  • Recommendations: 6
This film is wonderfully done and you should indeed see it. We thought it was the best movie of last year.

The focus is on the amazing and conscientious work day to day a good news department in a daily newspaper has to achieve, before
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/16 3:32 PM
  • Number: 852595
  • Recommendations: 0
CCOC. "Until Barry came along, that was unnecessary."

Let's have the truth about Melania's arrival in America.
  • Date: 12/1/16 11:33 PM
  • Number: 2121919
  • Recommendations: 3
Lurker Mom wrote:
The sex rehab thing was just for show. Weiner would still have emerged if Hillary had won.

Hillary and Huma are two stupid women who need a man by their side even if they are pigs.

It was God's punishment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/16 11:55 PM
  • Number: 2121499
  • Recommendations: 0
I said "the people" he is selecting, but to be honest, I'm pretty scared of things that some people on the board like Namkato, Lurker Mom and Valuequest are saying about Trump's upcoming dictatorship...and even mentioning it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/24/16 12:47 PM
  • Number: 166588
Alstro,
Another cyber "friend" I feel very warmly about......even if you may be perfectly horrid for all I know....

You've been remarkably courageous this year and I take my hat off to you....(or would, if I had a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/24/16 10:45 AM
  • Number: 166584
Dear AM,
I'm sorry we don't live closer...but am glad to call you an on-line "friend" and wish you a peaceful Thanksgiving. Just being together with one's best friend ( husband) is perfectly OK with me!

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z