Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/19/17 12:41 PM
  • Number: 900681
  • Recommendations: 0
We have been hearing a lot on the news about paralyzing, weighty, college debt, and although we never talk money with our married kids, we have been putting small regular amounts into the grandchildren's college accounts since they were born. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/17 11:04 PM
  • Number: 110570
  • Recommendations: 1
More good wishes cyberflying to you from California! I would never have known from posts of yours that I read this year, that you were having such a tough time.
This year has been a rotten one for you and I hope that midnight December 31st is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/17 1:19 PM
  • Number: 2184275
  • Recommendations: 0
I wrote to that morally bankrupt Governor of Alabama and told her what I thought of her.....the way she believes the victims in her state but smilingly supports their molester, and announces her support loudly and clearly to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/17 3:38 PM
  • Number: 110502
  • Recommendations: 3
I have to say that I lived in Minnesota for 11 years and loved it.Especially the people. People there have their feet on the ground, they look out for others, they were incredibly resourceful and in comparison with California (where I'm always
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/15/17 8:51 PM
  • Number: 900635
  • Recommendations: 11
This is just a commentary on how things change, how time flies, and ....wow!

When DH graduated with his MBA from a top US college in 1968, ( he had been an English barrister before that) we were incredibly excited when he got his first
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/17 12:44 PM
  • Number: 2182843
So thoughtful of you to bring a political slant to this national cultural problem...
  • Date: 11/7/17 2:56 PM
  • Number: 109972
  • Recommendations: 2
Nice!
I hated science and had to make up songs to remember definitions and things too.. but I used hymns...
The trouble is, I can't tell you the names of the hymns because they were the Brit. version, but

"An atom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/17 2:11 PM
  • Number: 2182559
  • Recommendations: 13
I honestly doubt if any appointment for Sec of Ed could be worse than De Vos. She was against anything that stood for public education..and this in a country that offered public education for all.....
Maryanne
Teacher since 1964, but now as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/17 10:49 AM
  • Number: 167358
  • Recommendations: 1
No bad guys at your place Cliff? And yet they met you.....?????? Boy, some people are easily fooled.

Nah, seriously, glad you are safe.
  • Date: 11/4/17 6:40 PM
  • Number: 501002
Wow...funny to hear about Guy Fawkes here in America!

That was a huge night in my life from the age of zero ( I had lots of siblings) till I left NZ as a 16 year old...Wonderful evenings on the side lawn, where we had a huge bonfire to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z