Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/30/15 1:36 PM
  • Number: 193426
  • Recommendations: 3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLPSz_Hffw

I had mentioned somewhere before that my great uncle invented streamlining in cars.....but today when I was looking for something I found this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 11:43 PM
  • Number: 889647
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks all!

No, Alstro, DH is not going to NZ....it was his present to me to attend my brother's 70th birthday, and my son in law has upped the present by paying for my younger daughter to meet me there ( different air lines) to do the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 4:23 PM
  • Number: 889632
  • Recommendations: 3
For 29 years we have had a little old cabin in the woods, on a sort of "resort" because there is now a fancy swimming pool, miniature golf, tennis etc nearby if you want that. But cross the creek on our little pedestrian bridge and you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/15 12:19 AM
  • Number: 454344
Missed all of that by just 2 days. We were in Turkey till 29th. Wonder if I would have had the guts to get out there in support....
  • Date: 6/5/15 5:27 PM
  • Number: 452901
May I add to that that he "stole" my great uncle's patent on stream- lining cars, and altho Chrysler was taken to court, was sued by Uncle Paul and had to pay a measly sum ...I believe it was $5000 with promise of future payments...Ford
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/15 9:29 PM
  • Number: 193381
So glad to hear you are OK. The devastation sounds horrific. Of course here in California in the TriValley, none of us can remember what rain looks like.....but I don't mean to sound flip....
Things are really topsy turvy..
  • Date: 5/24/15 6:01 PM
  • Number: 452450
  • Recommendations: 12
The Old People's Home:

One of the best things about living here is the fascinating group of people, busy working on interesting things to do on campus. So one of the lectures listed for our cinema/theater space was a TED talk by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 1:17 PM
  • Number: 193373
  • Recommendations: 8
The Old People's Home;

Went as usual to the Water Aerobics class at 8.30 this morning. Looked around the big class....maybe 35 and realized I am probably the youngest, and certainly the fattest, but NO WAY the fittest. I am in my 70's but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 12:32 AM
  • Number: 452315
  • Recommendations: 22
When we came to America and had our first child, my husband said firmly,

"Now we have to start a college fund and save every month"
"What is a college fund?"
"Money for college, of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/15 12:04 AM
  • Number: 888620
  • Recommendations: 4
I go there a lot but alas cook very much less now, with the pre-paid meals in the restaurants downstairs in the Old People's Home. But I have ordered a book using nothing but Trader Joe's ingredients and will tell you more when it arrives.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z