Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/16/14 10:39 PM
  • Number: 193123
  • Recommendations: 1
DH and I loved it too...( although he fell in love with the girl while I was busy admiring other cast members...)
  • Date: 9/9/14 8:14 PM
  • Number: 884741
  • Recommendations: 47
As some of you know, we moved to a Continuing Care place that I call the Old People's Home and we are surprisingly happy...

For the last 40 years or so my husband and I alternated the duty of paying the bills... (we have very few on direct
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/14 5:51 PM
  • Number: 884534
  • Recommendations: 0
A three bedroom apartment in the suburb we just left was never less than $3200 a month...and I just checked it again.

For a short time between selling a house and trying to buy another DD and her husband rented a three bedroom for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 5:38 PM
  • Number: 884492
I second the suggestion of shoebuy.com as most of my shoes come from there and the service has been great.
But whatever you wear, it sounds as if you'll have a very good time...and enjoy a happy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 5:20 PM
  • Number: 884490
Another interesting (?) fact about Feynman is that he appears to have been a synesthete, and when researchers were quoting "famous" people who were/are synesthetes they mentioned him. This was interesting to me as most famous people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 6:13 PM
  • Number: 193098
Does anyone out there in our Boomerland have a Fitbit?

If so, are you using it regularly? Are you getting in 10,000 steps? I just got mine today and am hoping someone somewhere can be a Futbit buddy and keep me moving. It is hot in our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/14 3:32 PM
  • Number: 740574
This whole thread is shocking. If any of you mean what you write, you are revealing some of the nastiest, most prejudiced side of America that I have ever seen.

If some of you actually say out loud to others things you write here, You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/14 12:25 AM
  • Number: 440934
Don't worry about the "empty nest" situation. You are going to LOVE it.

Our daughters were super easy, my husband was a Doting Dad who was Chief Hugger, Chief Advisor, extremely involved in their lives and very generous. I worried
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 4:48 PM
  • Number: 440691
I taught ESL to adults... privately to executives from corporations you know, publicly in the Adult School catering to everyone from engineers to busboys, academics to nannies....

Every morning I would start my "Advanced" class
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/14 1:01 AM
  • Number: 440469
ooops..forgot to say you need to go to the end of the text where it says to "take the jump" or whatever, ....and then you will see the connection with the topic advanced by the OP.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z