Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/22/17 4:26 PM
  • Number: 897976
  • Recommendations: 0
After reading the other posts, I went back on Zillow to check what rent would be on our former home, a little 4 bedroom 3 bath home on the water in an SF suburb. Zillow says the rent should be $6000 a month. The price to buy has also gone up since
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/17 4:31 PM
  • Number: 37614
Lovely to hear from you Robyn! Are you OK with the weather there? Are all your old friends thrilled you are back?
You were SUCH a good daughter to go west to help your Dad. And I'm sure he'd be very proud of the neat and tidy space
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/17 3:39 PM
  • Number: 37612
  • Recommendations: 1
Have you tidied up under the kitchen sink recently? I just did it this morning and feel it was almost the equivalent of cleaning out the garage....everything there plus the kitchen sink, ha ha!

We downsized from a good-sized house by SF
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/17 5:32 PM
  • Number: 22491
  • Recommendations: 1
I tip or always push my husband to tip as much as poss because I know that so many of these employees are sending half their wages home to their families who need it so badly....and after all, aren't I lucky, being able to cruise? Why did I get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/17 9:53 AM
  • Number: 2139246
  • Recommendations: 29
Well....some people here are really odd, touchy, and just as vindictive as our new Pres. appears to be.

I pointed out, supporting Christina's message, that Trump's sons were being protected by us while they went to increase
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/17 6:20 PM
  • Number: 96983
  • Recommendations: 3
DH is well into his 70s and still working. Loves it. Not because he is short on hobbies for a very full retirement, but because some of his clients ( all youngish) have some of the most amazing businesses or new ideas. Silicon Valley. It keeps him
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/17 1:38 AM
  • Number: 2137710
The Dope talked about "adult babies" in behavior,...... but somehow I don't think he was referring to our petulant, pouty bottom lip, easily P.Oed new President. Sad.
  • Date: 2/11/17 6:48 PM
  • Number: 897763
Our local pharmacy is Rite Aid. Just now they are having a sale on laundry detergent...my favorite "Xtra" oxyclean, 2 for $4.

I bought a whole year's supply of laundry soap for $20. Of course the Old People's Home does
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/17 2:23 PM
  • Number: 31829
When you say 6 eggs scrambled, do you really mean 6 eggs beaten lightly, or do you mean 6 "scrambled eggs" which for me means cooked.....all clarification welcomed.
  • Date: 2/9/17 11:44 AM
  • Number: 2137137
lowstudent, what's this crap about being "anti-jew?"

Please tell me you aren't Jewish!
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z