Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/16 2:49 PM
  • Number: 896145
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks. I've seen you write about a crustless quiche so it was useful to read about this one. (I can never follow recipes....I read them, remember the idea, and kind of muddle along on a different day.)
  • Date: 10/20/16 8:31 PM
  • Number: 846658
  • Recommendations: 4
There is nothing so ridiculous as some of the posts on this board and particularly on this topic. Please let me know if Trump ever gave anything to charity before this attempt to elevate himself to world leader....

From Charity
  • Date: 10/19/16 8:21 PM
  • Number: 2111048
  • Recommendations: 0
I notice of course that you don't say the same thing about Trump, Lowstudent...... Penn is disowning him as fast as possible.

Of course, you can't imagine why.
  • Date: 10/18/16 5:16 PM
  • Number: 89720
  • Recommendations: 5
Happy for your good news about your wife's health!
Enjoy the anticipation of your trip in January, ( my husband loves that bit about any vacation,) and then the actual event when it happens.....
  • Date: 10/17/16 5:08 PM
  • Number: 2110475
  • Recommendations: 2
That may have happened to you but I am trusting it won't happen to most future graduates.
  • Date: 10/16/16 7:52 PM
  • Number: 166537
Ouch...all those Republicans! I would certainly have to bury myself in my own home (with a book) in case I said something really rude to someone!
Here we mostly maintain discreet silence about our political views except for a group I happen to
  • Date: 10/16/16 5:49 PM
  • Number: 166535
Dear AM,
Even tho you don't know me from Adam, I feel as Wessex does....if there is any way I could help, even tho I am not a neighbor...(we even have a spare room with its own bathroom ensuite.)

We moved to the Old
  • Date: 10/13/16 8:20 PM
  • Number: 480666
  • Recommendations: 5
Credit card company just called asking if we spent $1500 on Air Canada the other day. They thought it might be unlikely and raised an alert. Clever of them, as I had just returned from New Zealand and could have been planning another trip elsewhere
  • Date: 10/9/16 6:53 PM
  • Number: 89135
  • Recommendations: 38
"She has an obligation to speak up and complain about it at the time" Seattle Pioneer

For most of history, women who've been assaulted in some way and tried to complain, have been muffled, scolded,objects of disgust, denial
  • Date: 10/5/16 7:54 PM
  • Number: 895898
  • Recommendations: 76
Arrived back from my "surprise-for-my-brother's-80th-birthday" trip to New Zealand.

Arrived there last Wednesday and left Tuesday, but it is still Tuesday here.....( they are 19 hours ahead)

It was a wonderful moment
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z