Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/24/16 8:31 PM
  • Number: 166180
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm jealous of your household, Grumpy! As a child I let the Dutch, French and German float over my head. I wanted to speak English just like all the kids at school.....no one else's family in our small town spoke other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/16 4:58 PM
  • Number: 83315
  • Recommendations: 2
My wise old mum said "Inherited money is very bad for the character" and she gave all her money away.(yes...a lot!)

NOW I know why Trump is the way he is......

Maryanne
  • Date: 5/23/16 4:57 PM
  • Number: 2073442
  • Recommendations: 50
WillyNaylor,
If Michelle is indeed serving pork chops wrapped in bacon as you say, that is proof that Barack is NOT the Muslim so many of you righties keep insisting he is....
  • Date: 5/21/16 8:04 PM
  • Number: 166162
My husband at the time was a CEO, but when our toothless African American Tennessean gardener of a very advanced age wanted to speak to "Mister David" about the garden, Mister David, embarrassed because he could not understand a word that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/16 1:08 PM
  • Number: 166155
  • Recommendations: 1
If you all want to keep your grammar sharp, teach English as a Second Language. You isn't going to have no trouble...

(Though I have to say that speaking English in Tennessee became very much a second language for me...y'all can understand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/16 2:24 PM
  • Number: 83134
Lovely, thanks. (But I like the music more than the building...)
  • Date: 5/17/16 11:33 AM
  • Number: 31224
What's a stab mixer? Will a hand held Cuisinart be OK?
  • Date: 5/1/16 6:41 PM
  • Number: 82694
  • Recommendations: 3
Nice brunch today.

Went to a local Chinese place for dim sum. We were the only Caucasians in the huge restaurant, with long lines waiting outside. Dim sum is always fun, but outstanding on Sundays...and there are always lots of round
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/16 12:53 PM
  • Number: 82451
  • Recommendations: 11
STSTT,

Please don't lower yourself to talk to me in your charming, condescending manner.

When one had to pass the Citizenship test in the old days, and when one has been teaching Citizenship material for a few years, I think one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/16 10:12 AM
  • Number: 166100
Dear AM,
If we ever chat together will you need subscripts? Should I get a computer geek relative to start working on a program for us?

Or maybe we should just give up the idea of conversation and remain pen pals on the TMF
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z