Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By malaoshi

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/17 1:06 AM
  • Number: 108007
  • Recommendations: 1
As a Kiwi teenager visiting London, I managed to ask the headmistress of the neighboring girls' High School if I could visit the school and sit in on some Sixth Form classes. And I am pretty sure that because I didn't have a New Zealand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/17 12:48 PM
  • Number: 107940
  • Recommendations: 25
She offers more sense in a sentence of 8 words than Trump has offered in 8 months.
  • Date: 9/15/17 5:46 PM
  • Number: 2174945
  • Recommendations: 4
Were you trying to say "God is great."?
And if so, why did you say so in incorrect French? Was it to add coherence and clarity to your post, which, frankly, I couldn't understand?
  • Date: 9/14/17 12:54 PM
  • Number: 2174797
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm jealous that New Zealand didn't make that commercial!
Maryanne
(former Kiwi)
  • Date: 9/13/17 12:41 AM
  • Number: 499222
Jolly good news. To repeat, .."Glad you are safe!"
Maryanne
  • Date: 9/11/17 12:21 AM
  • Number: 499129
  • Recommendations: 10
That's what they tend to call some funeral services now...but I went to the church to support my newly- widowed friend.

I was expecting a lot of prayers, lots about God, Jesus, and the afterlife in heaven. The only thing I was really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/17 9:16 PM
  • Number: 2174386
  • Recommendations: 3
I myself, asked once before, if anyone on the board could give any example of Trump's good heart or kind actions.
No one ---not even his ardent supporters on this board...offered a single example.
He has never done anything kind or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/17 8:23 PM
  • Number: 499070
  • Recommendations: 2
Lindytoes, thanks for keeping us informed.

And may I join my thoughts for positive outcomes with all the other friends and Fools, thinking of all of you who are in the bottom right hand corner of the map of the USA....
We wish we could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/2/17 6:04 PM
  • Number: 167136
Cliff, it looked very pleasant! I couldn't see anything about price but the services, meals, laundry etc seemed like ours. I had to grin at AM's comments about the living space. But they were showing only a few of the apartments.(Most Old
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/17 6:26 PM
  • Number: 2173620
  • Recommendations: 1
What on earth are you babbling about New Liberal?

Did that comment about Obama's "children" come out of the blue, or are you referencing some important article I haven't read? If so, please tell me where I should be
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z