Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By EverettRuess

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/21/18 4:30 PM
  • Number: 57141
  • Recommendations: 0
Scherzer seemed like he was just encouraging him.
  • Date: 7/21/18 8:34 AM
  • Number: 2426
  • Recommendations: 2
Trying to remember what it was like with Amazon when so many were doubtful. Seems similar.
  • Date: 7/20/18 9:00 AM
  • Number: 2215347
  • Recommendations: 30
If the N.R.A. as an organization turns out to be compromised, it would shake conservative politics to its foundation. And this is no longer a far-fetched possibility. “I serve on both the Intelligence Committee and the Finance Committee,” Senator
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 11:52 PM
  • Number: 2420
  • Recommendations: 1
Dan Neil takes the Tesla Model 3 for a test drive and calls it ‘magnificent, a spaceship, so obviously representative of the next step in the history of automobiles.’

I’m no financial analyst, but I do know cars. If you were hoping Tesla
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 11:47 PM
  • Number: 2215326
  • Recommendations: 8
The Interior Department on Thursday proposed the most sweeping set of changes in decades to the Endangered Species Act, the law that brought the bald eagle and the Yellowstone grizzly bear back from the edge of extinction but which Republicans say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 10:39 PM
  • Number: 2215317
  • Recommendations: 11
Three of the top cybersecurity officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation are retiring from government service, according to people familiar with the matter—departures that come as cyberattacks are a major concern for the country’s security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 3:37 PM
  • Number: 2215280
New post on The Wildlife News

Forest Health Myths
by George Wuerthner

We often hear that our forests are “unhealthy” and among the indicators of forest ill-health are large acreages burning in wildfires. However, if you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 7:43 AM
  • Number: 2215226
  • Recommendations: 5
Sullivan sees “the center of gravity” in our politics moving in a more progressive direction in response to “the flaws of our public and private institutions that contributed to the financial crisis” and “the decades of rising inequality and income
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 12:13 PM
  • Number: 2215133
I believe Rachael Maddow referenced the same and added that it had to do with Syria.
  • Date: 7/17/18 12:20 PM
  • Number: 2214957
No Utah? Come on. Locals have stood on the cliffs above my house and pinged bullets off the rocks. Vandalized my home. No problem for local law enforcement.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z