Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/19/17 12:43 PM
  • Number: 31740
  • Recommendations: 3
UBNT is down over 20% in a month. If it's such a bargain, and the Citron report is unwarranted and they have so much free cash, why aren't they buying now? - NajdorfSicilian

It appears that you might not have been following
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/17 12:15 PM
  • Number: 31735
  • Recommendations: 4
UBNT intends to repurchase shares. I began repurchasing shares, too. My position was once significantly larger, but I've begun repurchasing shares at a significant discount. Here's why:

1) I've considered Citron's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/17 10:07 PM
  • Number: 22
  • Recommendations: 0
You might wish to visit Saul's board where there is a long thread regarding UBNT and the Citron report.

http://boards.fool.com/citron-ubnt-32839271.aspx
  • Date: 9/18/17 12:53 PM
  • Number: 31644
  • Recommendations: 2
Much as I take investing very seriously and put a lot of time and effort into the endeavor, I swear LUCK often plays a significant role. For example, earlier in the month, I posted I had sold my UBNT position for a nice profit (#31289). I intended
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/17 11:30 AM
  • Number: 31637
  • Recommendations: 1
Gotta say, the Citron video/report jolted me awake lots faster than a cup o' coffee. The video didn't hit any particular chords and didn't cause me much concern. However, the written report discussed UBNT's distributors and office
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/17 5:14 PM
  • Number: 31608
  • Recommendations: 11
Chris, I congratulate you for putting in the effort to compile all this information! I won't be investing in Nutanix (NTNX) for two simple reasons: 1) despite all the explanations of what NTNX offers to its customers, I still don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/17 10:38 AM
  • Number: 31490
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi, Alex-

I was somewhat surprised to see Hudson's share price erode after the hurricanes. I was expecting an upswing But, given the fact I don't really understand the company, that's not altogether unexpected. I'm still
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/17 5:53 PM
  • Number: 31417
  • Recommendations: 1
Interesting post, Brian. I've not yet watched the video, but I will. I am heavily invested in solar, mainly as a consequence of a ginormous investment in Enphase (ENPH). The company has gone through hell and back, but my trading profits in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/17 11:46 AM
  • Number: 31380
Thanks for the response, Alex. I've grown more interested and have begun doing a bit more research. It seems to be a solid company claiming a dominant position in a growing niche market. I was thinking that the hurricane damage in TX and FL
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/17 7:32 PM
  • Number: 31345
True enough, Rizzz, but it also speaks to the importance of choosing entry/exit points carefully. I've posted about my profitable AAOI experience earlier. Having sold at a profit, I'm now rebuilding my position at a substantial discount. I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z