Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/22/18 7:30 PM
  • Number: 40429
  • Recommendations: 0
Hello Vicki,

Given the implied time frame (microinverters purchased 5+ years ago), your system consisted of early generation microinverters that failed too frequently. As a consequence, ENPH lost credibility, money and market share. Those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/18 11:05 AM
  • Number: 40418
  • Recommendations: 0
Hello Qazulight,

I appreciate your insights into the inner workings of telecom systems. I have a question: Can a network leapfrog from 2G or 3G straight to 5G, bypassing 4G altogether? Thanks for your contributions.
  • Date: 4/22/18 9:10 AM
  • Number: 40413
  • Recommendations: 16
Consider a supermarket company that has a maybe 3% margin and a software company that has a 95% margin. That means $100 million in sales is worth $3 million to the supermarket company and $95 million to the software company. How do you compare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 6:10 PM
  • Number: 40225
  • Recommendations: 6
Not that long ago, I stated I'd share my Enphase (ENPH) adventure with this board. But...well..whatev...I'm a lazy git...it's a long story, and there's a whole lot happening everywhere. I was quite distracted. But...rather than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 2:26 PM
  • Number: 92930
  • Recommendations: 1
Or are you guys able to self promote your postings so that they get syndicated?

I have no idea how this came to be. In all my years at the Fool,and thousands of comments, this had never happened before.
  • Date: 4/15/18 12:24 PM
  • Number: 92837
  • Recommendations: 28
Yet another example how the leftists have destroyed value and wealth in our country.....they screamed murder when President Trump suggested renegotiating NAFTA (Bill Clintons signature trade policy)... - dumaflotchie

Blind ideology,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 2:20 PM
  • Number: 40023
  • Recommendations: 9
I'm sorry. It's true what they say: "We're all products of our experience".

When I read all these posts about ANET, I can't help but think back to my CSCO experience.

I was truly lucky to have invested
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 1:37 PM
  • Number: 92701
  • Recommendations: 3
Wow! Talk about hate filled, inaccurate, and terribly offensive posts, the post by hydemarsh truly fits the bill:

hydemarsh writes:

Who taught you that crap?

When I see the BS you guys post it truly makes me so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 1:28 PM
  • Number: 92697
  • Recommendations: 7
Am I surprised that Investor Business Daily applauds the GOP tax cuts? Of course not. IBD is a fierce proponent of the GOP agenda.

How about another point of view (from the Brookings Institute)?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/18 5:16 PM
  • Number: 39889
  • Recommendations: 4
Thanks for the "heads up" regarding Vericel (VCEL). I spent a bit o' time researching the company, evaluating the numbers and simply pondercating.

I bought in.

I didn't find any troubling stats in the financials.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z