Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/4/16 11:27 PM
  • Number: 16385
  • Recommendations: 9
Hi Fletch!

I'm impressed with the effort you expended to prepare your post. Gotta love the hard working.

Let me say up-front, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I swore off investing in banks almost a decade ago. Not hankering to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/16 8:44 PM
  • Number: 16380
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm glad you're smiling, AJ, I really am. UBNT has been a profitable investment for me and I'm delighted it has been profitable for you, too. As for runway length? I'm never sure. I'm fairly sure the next three months will be pretty favorable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/16 7:31 PM
  • Number: 16373
  • Recommendations: 10
A short while ago, I posted an upbeat summary of UBNT's earnings report. Yeah, I'm still smiling...but I forgot to mention the shares were up 18+% in the after hours. My smile just grew larger.

But, hey, my friends, there's the yin-yang
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/16 6:38 PM
  • Number: 16371
  • Recommendations: 12
Wall Street absolutely loves companies that beat, raise and flash a lot of cash. Ubiquiti (UBNT) did just that this afternoon:

http://tinyurl.com/z76f4gj

UBNT reported record revenue and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/16 9:19 PM
  • Number: 16093
  • Recommendations: 5
I see most people on their smartphone. It's everywhere. People probably use their phone more than almost everything. It's essential, no longer a luxury. It does not more and more stuff to make life convenient. In some places, the model you have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/16 11:34 PM
  • Number: 15949
Thanks, Neil. That was an interesting article offering various and useful points of view (including the comments).
  • Date: 1/22/16 8:36 PM
  • Number: 15938
  • Recommendations: 5
Thanks, foodles.

SEDG had an impressive run in 2015. I believe that challenges await. First, let's remember there's a strong seasonal component in the rooftop solar space. Looking forward, FY Q1 (SEDG's 2016 3rd quarter) has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/16 8:00 PM
  • Number: 15861
  • Recommendations: 21
Sorry, but given several of the misperceptions mentioned in this thread, I thought it would be helpful to touch on a few relevant factors.

First, there continues to be an unwarranted belief that SEDG is the undisputed technological leader
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/16 8:05 PM
  • Number: 15488
I agree with the posters who've stated that it's too soon to invest in Chipotle. As a general rule, I don't invest in restaurants. I broke the rule once, when a story erupted that Taco Bell was using horse meat (about three years ago). The share
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/15 7:45 PM
  • Number: 13122
I have no idea why ENPH dropped so much today. I searched for news but found nothing. I will note that the entire energy complex had a bad, very bad, day. Oil sector stocks were down across the board. Same for solar sector stocks.

We
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z