Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/13/15 10:30 PM
  • Number: 41533
  • Recommendations: 2
I kinda lost track of the relationship between GE and CREE. I had kinda assumed it had faded away.

I was wrong:

http://tinyurl.com/k4x5dco

GEBright debuts 'Brilliant' 30W LED
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/15 11:19 AM
  • Number: 8173
Hello Iain,

Yeppers, UBNT probably drove a few investors downright insane this morning. The stock was down more than 9% pre-market!

I'm thinking shorts are simply covering...the short interest has been very high lately. After
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/15 9:48 AM
  • Number: 8123
And I'd be curious to know where you've put your bets (sticking to the horse analogy) on solar, with SolarCity out to pasture. - Khleb

There's lots of interest in the solar sector, and this has come up several times. Here's what I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 10:53 PM
  • Number: 8111
  • Recommendations: 1
Much as I enjoy your enthusiasm and zeal, Chris, I suggest you temper those a bit when it comes to the solar industry and battery storage. Consider this:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 10:12 PM
  • Number: 62038
  • Recommendations: 8
Hey putnid, now that the weather is warmer if you ride your bike to work one day next week, I will ride my bike to work three days. Let me know. - jck

I retired from the corporate world at age 50. Hence, I don't commute to work. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 10:06 PM
  • Number: 62036
  • Recommendations: 4
Despite the efforts of some countries, we continue to spew CO2 into our atmosphere:

http://tinyurl.com/ow4pwm3

It's Official: Global Carbon Levels Surpassed 400 ppm for Entire
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 10:34 PM
  • Number: 61988
  • Recommendations: 0
Actually he claimed it did not have a statistically significant slope different from zero. Which is different than it went up .00005 degrees or whatever.
- jck101

Jeebus, why be such an insipid troll?

Here's what Roy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 10:00 PM
  • Number: 22401
It appears that many people including retirees have been buying bonds and stocks that pay dividends (including utilities, REITs) for quite awhile now. Many of the latter appear over priced.
- sw

I agree with stillwater on this.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:02 PM
  • Number: 61984
The trend for global temps over the last 250 months (20.8 years) does not have a statistically significant slope different from zero. - DB2

Sue, at HotWhopper, graphed the temperature anomaly trends for UAH V5.6, UAH V6 and RSS.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/15 11:00 PM
  • Number: 22291
  • Recommendations: 0
No matter how wise Value Line might be (and I happen to respect the service), they could not have predicted the outbreak of Avian Flu in our Nation's chicken "factories." CALM will benefit (as already reflected in the stock price) from the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z