Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/12/14 12:32 AM
  • Number: 441980
  • Recommendations: 2
James Watt. Gotta be worth several more points in your column all by himself. - 1poorguy

And let's not forget Ann Gorsuch Burford, Reagan's appointee to helm the EPA. Yeppers, Reagan kinda had a thing for appointing federal agency
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/14 12:16 AM
  • Number: 441979
  • Recommendations: 4
I believe it's pertinent to note that Fox News went on air in October, 1996. The conservative ideologues got themselves a megaphone.
  • Date: 9/6/14 4:29 PM
  • Number: 19837
  • Recommendations: 8
Just wanted to thank you, HoHum, for your posts regarding SDRL. I found them to be timely. Let me explain:

I've been looking for investment opportunities in this overpriced market but find the pickings to be rather slim. I've always had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/14 11:17 PM
  • Number: 3113
Well done, Quillnpenn. Very well done!
  • Date: 8/15/14 11:02 PM
  • Number: 440542
Rick Perry thought Rosemary Lehmberg to be a disgrace to her office, and wanted her to resign. She didnít. So he took the next step and threatened to veto funding for her office. - DB2

Shall I take it then that you're a "the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/14 10:54 PM
  • Number: 54788
  • Recommendations: 6
Well, we were talking about heat waves. Did you look at the graph for the US? - DB2

It saddens me greatly to see that you're turning to JoNova for your rebuttal material. SERIOUSLY!?!

What JoNova has never done is present
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/14 10:28 PM
  • Number: 455561
  • Recommendations: 3
Excellent post, FastMike!

Although I had never thought of matters in this way, I believe your observation is quite astute:

(This may sound strange but I have to say it: When viewed from a very, very wide perspective, the dynamic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 9:42 PM
  • Number: 53983
  • Recommendations: 1
Oh my, DB2, have you stooped to being an abject obfuscationist!?!

You posted temperature data series from RSS, UAH, and GISS. Frankly, I've NO idea what you were trying to prove by linking to a chart from NCEP depicting the JANUARY 2014
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 11:53 PM
  • Number: 53969
  • Recommendations: 7
http://tinyurl.com/qxsdo69

The World Just Had Its Hottest June On Record

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Monday that last month's average global

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/14 9:18 PM
  • Number: 58895
I fear the big money interests have done a very thorough job taking over the government. Things are going to get much worse before they get better and if enough damage is done, we will never recover. - salaryguru

I agree with almost
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z