Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By putnid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/27/15 7:45 PM
  • Number: 13122
  • Recommendations: 0
I have no idea why ENPH dropped so much today. I searched for news but found nothing. I will note that the entire energy complex had a bad, very bad, day. Oil sector stocks were down across the board. Same for solar sector stocks.

• Date: 10/21/15 3:41 PM
  • Number: 2584
Its hard to believe frac sands will be down forever. But with a global surplus of oil, it will take much patience to profit.
- pauleckler

Tru dat.

I've not been interested in frackers in...well...forever. Never bought
  • Date: 10/21/15 2:29 PM
  • Number: 12838
The indexes today are not off too much, yet when I look at the charts of a lot of my stocks there are some much bigger declines. I think some of the big leaders are artificially holding up the indexes and tricking us. That is, Google, Apple,
  • Date: 10/21/15 2:22 PM
  • Number: 12837
  • Recommendations: 11
This might be an opportunity for informed investors. - Saul

Perhaps in the interest of serving your many followers well, you might mention the following:

• Date: 10/20/15 8:52 PM
  • Number: 12806
  • Recommendations: 9
Anyone here have thoughts/comments on ENPH? Is SEDG's offering so superior to make ENPH obsolete, or is there room for 2 leaders in this space? - Jeff

As a matter of fact, I'm highly invested in ENPH (25% of my portfolio). Back in
  • Date: 10/16/15 3:26 PM
  • Number: 12643
I think you made a wise decision, Saul.
  • Date: 10/16/15 2:17 PM
  • Number: 12638
  • Recommendations: 20
Remember, options expire today, and the short sellers have a lot of them. - Neil

You've touched on a critically important point, Neil. Wall Street loves to push a mythology of a stock market that serves individual investors,
  • Date: 10/10/15 9:44 PM
  • Number: 25530
  • Recommendations: 1
I wish you all the best in your new venture/adventure!
  • Date: 10/10/15 9:41 PM
  • Number: 12435
  • Recommendations: 3
As I have mentioned, at the least one wants to know about any special events which may have distorted the figures, e.g., discussion here about GILD and the big surge from the new drug. - tamhas

You raise an important point, tamhas.
  • Date: 10/9/15 9:49 AM
  • Number: 12409
  • Recommendations: 1
I asked my techie husband about 3D NAND he says "Samsung did it first and MU and Intel are "Late to The Party" " for what that is worth. - TMFFlygal

Hello, Flygal - I'll refer you to my post (#12365) wherein I
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z