Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/27/17 2:33 PM
  • Number: 492421
  • Recommendations: 0
He promised a health care plan that would be “unbelievable,” “beautiful,” “terrific,” “less expensive and much better,” “insurance for everybody.”

Trump is either a liar or he is inept. Either possibility should send shivers down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/17 1:13 PM
  • Number: 96845
  • Recommendations: 41
It is really difficult to feel any sympathy for this lib-hater minority that elected Trump and now seems shocked to find out Trump really hates them too.

I don’t think it is so much that Trump hates them, rather that Trump is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 12:41 PM
  • Number: 488241
  • Recommendations: 2
For all the criticisms of Obama, he did a lot with the obstructionist government he had to deal with, and we seem to forget 1 person cannot do it alone.

I have always been a strong supporter and admirer of Obama. These documentaries
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 11:49 AM
  • Number: 488234
  • Recommendations: 50
I watched both episodes of "Frontline - divided states of America". It was a very balanced recap of the past ten years in national politics.

I came away feeling pretty depressed. Clearly Obama bungled many opportunities.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 11:33 AM
  • Number: 488232
  • Recommendations: 4
Flags should be flown at half staff as well. Upside down would be even better.
  • Date: 1/8/17 1:54 PM
  • Number: 487498
  • Recommendations: 5
It is a whole lot more than "just a point". We just turned the country over to the fascists. Healthcare is only one issue. Maybe losing healthcare is the wake up call the FOX watchers need.

You cannot wake the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/17 1:51 PM
  • Number: 487496
  • Recommendations: 3
Wrong approach. Let the Republicans break it because then they OWN it. Let them flounder about for a while.

Republicans will not openly break health care, they will be much more stealthy. I am betting they will use senate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 2:57 PM
  • Number: 484139
  • Recommendations: 2
It is hard work, and your time is NOT your own. I think the chances of Repubs impeaching him are small, but I do think it likely he will pull off some stunts and make a big mark in the first 6 months, declare victory for his movement, and then go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 12:58 PM
  • Number: 484105
  • Recommendations: 0
Is Pence the "chancellor"? One gets the feeling DJT is going to turn it over to him.

I'd lay you even odds that we wind up with a President Pence in the not too distant future. I have a hunch that Trump may even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/16 10:00 AM
  • Number: 482421
  • Recommendations: 1
One commentator last night said that white voters are now beginning to vote like a minority block.

I will be watching with intense interest. Tax simplification? Repeal the ACA and replace with what? Crack down on illegals? Bomb
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z