Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/11/17 1:13 PM
  • Number: 96845
  • Recommendations: 41
It is really difficult to feel any sympathy for this lib-hater minority that elected Trump and now seems shocked to find out Trump really hates them too.

I donít think it is so much that Trump hates them, rather that Trump is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 12:41 PM
  • Number: 488241
  • Recommendations: 2
For all the criticisms of Obama, he did a lot with the obstructionist government he had to deal with, and we seem to forget 1 person cannot do it alone.

I have always been a strong supporter and admirer of Obama. These documentaries
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 11:49 AM
  • Number: 488234
  • Recommendations: 50
I watched both episodes of "Frontline - divided states of America". It was a very balanced recap of the past ten years in national politics.

I came away feeling pretty depressed. Clearly Obama bungled many opportunities.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 11:33 AM
  • Number: 488232
  • Recommendations: 4
Flags should be flown at half staff as well. Upside down would be even better.
  • Date: 1/8/17 1:54 PM
  • Number: 487498
  • Recommendations: 5
It is a whole lot more than "just a point". We just turned the country over to the fascists. Healthcare is only one issue. Maybe losing healthcare is the wake up call the FOX watchers need.

You cannot wake the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/17 1:51 PM
  • Number: 487496
  • Recommendations: 3
Wrong approach. Let the Republicans break it because then they OWN it. Let them flounder about for a while.

Republicans will not openly break health care, they will be much more stealthy. I am betting they will use senate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 2:57 PM
  • Number: 484139
  • Recommendations: 2
It is hard work, and your time is NOT your own. I think the chances of Repubs impeaching him are small, but I do think it likely he will pull off some stunts and make a big mark in the first 6 months, declare victory for his movement, and then go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 12:58 PM
  • Number: 484105
  • Recommendations: 0
Is Pence the "chancellor"? One gets the feeling DJT is going to turn it over to him.

I'd lay you even odds that we wind up with a President Pence in the not too distant future. I have a hunch that Trump may even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/16 10:00 AM
  • Number: 482421
  • Recommendations: 1
One commentator last night said that white voters are now beginning to vote like a minority block.

I will be watching with intense interest. Tax simplification? Repeal the ACA and replace with what? Crack down on illegals? Bomb
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/16 8:44 AM
  • Number: 482410
  • Recommendations: 0
Buyers remorse will set in once the idiots realize Trumps actions will bring on another great recession.

As bad as Trump's character is, what is more alarming to me is that republicans now have full control of government.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z