Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/22/16 12:08 PM
  • Number: 475196
  • Recommendations: 2
He's going to try to scare everyone into voting for him. What's sad is so many people respond to such obvious BS.

Fear tends to disengage the prefrontal cortex where executive function and impulse control reside within the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 11:02 AM
  • Number: 475185
  • Recommendations: 1
Good people and good training cost money. "Guys standing in line for cop jobs" doesn't give me a good feeling.

YES. And who exactly is standing in line for those cop jobs? Walmart employees?

We need
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 10:23 AM
  • Number: 2087213
  • Recommendations: 0
Do we really want to pay police the same a assistant manager at WalMart?

Exactly! You will get a Walmart version of the police force. I certainly am willing to pay my share for excellence in law enforcement.
  • Date: 7/21/16 1:38 PM
  • Number: 2087000
  • Recommendations: 2
Cops shoot the empty-handed black guy laying on the ground with his hands in the air.

A couple of thoughts;

(1) Police should always operate in teams with at least two officers present. I am not sure if there was more than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/16 4:28 PM
  • Number: 2085971
  • Recommendations: 1
As if it's card carrying NRA members out there ambushing cops.

Adam Lanza (Newtown shooter) had a NRA membership certificate:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/16 4:12 PM
  • Number: 474869
  • Recommendations: 3
And yet the president still has an unfavorability rating that fluctuates around 50%. This is true for virtually all politicians of national prominence.

Because the internet and the commodification of information gives every idiot a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 8:56 PM
  • Number: 498769
  • Recommendations: 3
It just doesn't make enough good PR splash. Existing systems have a tendency to just decay until it becomes a crisis. If you are a leader who does make that investment, it is probably met with a big collective
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 9:44 AM
  • Number: 472494
  • Recommendations: 5
Agents first became aware of Mateen in 2013, after he made inflammatory statements to co-workers about affiliations with a terror group. The FBI interviewed him twice, Hopper said, but could not substantiate any connection to terrorists. In 2014,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/16 3:27 PM
  • Number: 83549
  • Recommendations: 22
Despite the provable failure of their conservative/libertarian ideals in the real world, they insist they're right.

...And, they will blame their failure on Obama and liberals. They will say their plan went south because of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/16 1:33 PM
  • Number: 83518
  • Recommendations: 6
If /when we have an EMP attack, all of that infrastructure is 'fried'. Dead. everything off the air. Telephones dead. cell phones dead.
Police radio systems dead. Fresh water - gone. Sewer systems - dead.

I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z