Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/12/15 5:26 PM
  • Number: 768660
  • Recommendations: 0
A June 2014 poll conducted by CNN/ORC International showed that 61% of Americans believe the Obama administration has been dishonest in its presentation of the facts and details surrounding the September 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 5:03 PM
  • Number: 448964
  • Recommendations: 3
Some six million died in the Congo over the first decade of this century without nearly the weapons available in the mid-east. The nuclear option would not be good to add to the mix.

You may not be able to stop it. It also occurs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 4:57 PM
  • Number: 448962
  • Recommendations: 12
House Bill 1125, sponsored by Republican State Representative Todd Russ, is a radical measure that would end secular marriage licenses in the state. In addition, the bill would bar all judges and other secular officials from performing marriages
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 4:44 PM
  • Number: 448958
  • Recommendations: 6
Short of an American military strike on Iran, which is unthinkable for this administration, there may be little that Washington can do to influence the course of events. One can reasonably argue that war is inevitable whatever the diplomats do,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 4:35 PM
  • Number: 448957
  • Recommendations: 0
War is not inevitable. I tend to think a nuclear Iran is. But I also think Iran is going to be experiencing some serious changes over the next decade or so. Changes good for us if we don't antagonize and alienate their "millenials" who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 3:42 PM
  • Number: 448951
Saudi Arabia’s former intelligence chief, Prince Turki al-Faisal, a member of the royal family, has publicly warned in recent months that Riyadh will seek to match the nuclear capabilities Iran is allowed to maintain as part of any final
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 3:23 PM
  • Number: 448950
  • Recommendations: 1
The nuclear jenii is out of the bottle. We should instead be focusing our foreign policy efforts on bringing more moderates into power in antagonistic states and on defensive systems to detect and thwart nuclear weapons.

Everybody has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/15 3:04 PM
  • Number: 448948
  • Date: 3/11/15 4:21 PM
  • Number: 1989387
  • Recommendations: 2
<i.The current brief period of Republican ascendancy will demonstrate conclusively why policy is best kept far from the treasonous hands of Party First!divide-by-zero idiots: their only unifying goal is to obstruct the national good. They will do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/11/15 2:16 PM
  • Number: 1989351
  • Recommendations: 1
Maybe she thinks it's normal because she grew up with it and worked around it. Despite growing up in the 50s/60s, I didn't.

I work for a large Fortune 500 company. In my company racist/sexist emails and jokes or behaviors are
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z