Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/26/16 3:13 PM
  • Number: 176075
  • Recommendations: 0
Well at least you are honest about what you are and do not try to conceal the fact. Most regulars at the TMF already knew this.
  • Date: 9/25/16 5:36 PM
  • Number: 2104649
  • Recommendations: 3
How many whoppers did Hillary put out in that same week?

Can you cite any?

I find it hilarious and ironic that Clinton has been vilified as the liar in this campaign. Republicans even lie about Clinton being a liar.
  • Date: 9/14/16 12:46 PM
  • Number: 2102297
Trump hasn't donated any of his own money to the foundation since 2008.

That is irrelevant to the issue of bribery, what is relevant is how much control does Trump have over the foundation and how it spends its money?

A
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 12:34 PM
  • Number: 479310
  • Recommendations: 1
I think the problem with scouting (or scouting like institutions) as a solution to this particular problem is that successful scouts are often successful because they have involved parents. If they have involved parents, then they don't need
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 11:24 AM
  • Number: 479301
Relocation may be part of it - breaking up legacy impovershed communities, or increased/revamped transportation options. It might be a resurgence of institutions like Scouting, though perhaps revolving around different types of activities than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 10:42 AM
  • Number: 479298
  • Recommendations: 2
That too, but also the effort and priority their parents put on learning to read, is crucial. They need to read bedtime stories to the kids and sit with them to see they do their homework and make it a clear family value to do well in school.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 10:33 AM
  • Number: 479297
We might have to build new institutions - not just bolt new programs onto schools - in order to reverse some of those changes.

What would these new institutions look like? What would be the impetus to get them rolling? What
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/16 10:30 AM
  • Number: 479296
How about publicly funded daycare centers? Get started earlier. Also help to make sure fewer kids go hungry.

Create jobs and free up people to work.

That would be a fantastic start. Ramping up the schools would also
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/16 8:15 PM
  • Number: 479278
  • Recommendations: 2
<i.But just because it's convenient doesn't mean that the institution is well-suited for the task.

Are there better suited alternatives? We have had churches for thousands of years yet the problems persist. As I recall most of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/16 5:10 PM
  • Number: 479273
Is there absolutely no confidence that the microphone in the phone actually works?

Having spent the past thirty two years in the telecom business I have reached the conclusion that cell phones are terrible telephones for voice
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z