Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/6/15 6:26 AM
  • Number: 2021747
  • Recommendations: 1
<<<<Most of us protect ourselves and our families by being members of a community, which community has retained professionally trained individuals (law enforcement officers) to perform that task. >>>>

If I may

• Date: 10/6/15 6:07 AM
  • Number: 2021746
  • Recommendations: 4
Your plan to make us safer would actually do exactly the opposite. For every spree killer you may stop (and even that's unlikely to be the case, but Devil's advocate) you'd have thousands more crime victims, some of whom would end up dead too.
  • Date: 10/4/15 7:59 PM
  • Number: 2021452
  • Recommendations: 52
Buying a gun:
Right guaranteed by 2nd amendment

Let me ask you, should the mentally ill and convicted felons be allowed to purchase and carry firearms? What about children?

I expect you will answer
  • Date: 10/4/15 10:27 AM
  • Number: 2021375
  • Recommendations: 14
Duh!...all these mass shootings take place in gun free zones. they are a magnet.

Correction, less than 15% of mass shootings occurred in gun free zone. The presence of a trained person with a gun sure hasn't stopped people from
  • Date: 10/4/15 9:20 AM
  • Number: 458745
  • Recommendations: 0
<<<<I am not saying that police are perfect, but they are ultimately accountable and indirectly answerable to us. >>>>

Are they?
I get the impression that they can shoot us down with

• Date: 10/3/15 9:59 AM
  • Number: 458719
  • Recommendations: 0
<<<<Heaven forbid we leave law enforcement to the trained and accountable professionals! >>>>

That sentence leaves a funny taste in my mouth in current context.

How many dead this year at the hands of

• Date: 10/2/15 6:38 PM
  • Number: 458707
  • Recommendations: 5
We're in a difficult time in our country and I don't think more government is necessarily the answer to this," Bush said.

Yeah, what we need are more vigilantes, posses, and Clint Eastwood wannabees taking the law into
  • Date: 10/2/15 3:20 PM
  • Number: 2021014
  • Recommendations: 1
It isn't the vetted guy open carrying into a place you have to worry about, it's the confused kid who sneaks the gun in who is the problem.

It's also the idiot gun nut who wants to show everyone how big his penis (oops) I mean his
  • Date: 10/2/15 1:58 PM
  • Number: 2020994
  • Recommendations: 3
It's no NRA conspiracy that the system is imperfect, it's real life. Some people are going to slip through the cracks, guaranteed.

Agreed, so why block any and all reforms that can reduce the number?

Saying nobody should
  • Date: 10/2/15 5:46 AM
  • Number: 2020882
  • Recommendations: 2
Does it matter? If the shooter used a handful of semi-automatic weapons, half obtained legally and half illegally, is the NRA going to come out and say...."we're willing to talk about reasonable gun control laws"?

The NRA's
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z