Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/14 11:33 AM
  • Number: 60127
  • Recommendations: 15
It doesn't look like we'll get the apocalyptic debt crash the nutters are so desperately hoping for.

"THEMATHISNEAR" must be absolutely beside himself!
  • Date: 9/12/14 7:44 PM
  • Number: 442052
  • Recommendations: 20
One last contrast, for which I have yet to form an opinion: 2 dead American journalists killed by ISIS. 23 dead American travelers "accidentally" killed over Ukraine by Russia or Russian-backed terrorists.

You make a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/14 6:44 PM
  • Number: 743436
  • Recommendations: 1
Radical Islamist Ali Muhammad Brown used the popular gay hookup app ‘Grindr’ to commit mass murder.

So far the mainstream media has mostly ignored this story.

took me about 25 seconds:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/14 10:50 AM
  • Number: 1959965
  • Recommendations: 1
Many on the American Left believe that ISIS is justified in killing American soldiers in Iraq.

Please cite some specific examples.
  • Date: 9/11/14 8:28 PM
  • Number: 743290
  • Recommendations: 2
t's GAY MEN who mainly make up the church. It's GAY MEN who MOLESTED the young boys.

They focus on the fact that it's the "Catholic Church", but never focused on the fact that it's the politically incorrect reality that GAY

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 8:00 PM
  • Number: 458596
  • Recommendations: 2
Initial reports say a chemical reaction caused by a mix of nitrates and kitty litter created excessive heat that led to a waste drum from the Los Alamos National Laboratory to rupture, releasing high levels of radiation in the mine and low levels
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 7:50 PM
  • Number: 743283
  • Recommendations: 0
there is no great Oz behind the curtain.

Can you prove it? After all, God's fingerprints are everywhere.

No I cannot prove a negative. However the vary chaotic state of religions, their propensity for violence and

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 7:25 PM
  • Number: 441967
  • Recommendations: 34
The exact inflection point in the polls coincides with the "Gingrich revolution". Prior to the early 90's, polls indicated that Republicans and Democrats both supported environmental concerns and causes equally. After the early 90's,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 7:12 PM
  • Number: 441966
Nor do I recall he/she/it ever getting the blame for allowing their health to degrade to the level that required intervention. Hmmm... maybe its just the nature of things

Along the same lines, it follows that if god is to be credited
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 6:57 PM
  • Number: 743271
If you care to demonstrate that you aren't a total wacko, feel free to provide similar levels and quantity of wickedness per practitioner of the religion.

20th century America is replete with incidents of christian leaders sodomizing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z