Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/22/16 8:56 PM
  • Number: 498769
  • Recommendations: 2
It just doesn't make enough good PR splash. Existing systems have a tendency to just decay until it becomes a crisis. If you are a leader who does make that investment, it is probably met with a big collective
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 9:44 AM
  • Number: 472494
  • Recommendations: 5
Agents first became aware of Mateen in 2013, after he made inflammatory statements to co-workers about affiliations with a terror group. The FBI interviewed him twice, Hopper said, but could not substantiate any connection to terrorists. In 2014,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/16 3:27 PM
  • Number: 83549
  • Recommendations: 22
Despite the provable failure of their conservative/libertarian ideals in the real world, they insist they're right.

...And, they will blame their failure on Obama and liberals. They will say their plan went south because of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/16 1:33 PM
  • Number: 83518
  • Recommendations: 6
If /when we have an EMP attack, all of that infrastructure is 'fried'. Dead. everything off the air. Telephones dead. cell phones dead.
Police radio systems dead. Fresh water - gone. Sewer systems - dead.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/16 9:37 AM
  • Number: 83507
Tele: Local blackout. Rest of country unaffected. Likely you had radio and TV coverage.

Local? Seven states plus Ontario were affected. It was the world's second most widespread blackout in history.
  • Date: 6/1/16 8:14 PM
  • Number: 83486
  • Recommendations: 56
Tele: "Within 5 days, every store will have been looted ...and there will be no food to be had."

Such blackouts have already happened, several times. I lived through the great 2003 Northeast blackout, my power was out for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/16 4:41 PM
  • Number: 497522
  • Recommendations: 2
Both political parties seem to recognize the problem and want to address it, but it appears that the republican governor is insisting on injecting some union busting and severely limiting any tax increases, the democrats find this unacceptable.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/16 4:06 PM
  • Number: 471770
  • Recommendations: 3
Me, too. :)

AM
Wessex
Maryanne
CNC
Beridian
  • Date: 5/29/16 12:03 PM
  • Number: 497358
BOTTOM LINE: Yoda’s slightly exaggerated opinion is that nobody in their right mind would move to Chicago with this overhang of taxation. If you absolutely, positively must live there for some reason, maybe you live outside of the high tax areas.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/16 9:08 PM
  • Number: 470990
  • Recommendations: 34
Great video, I like the way that Michael Moore illuminates issues. When you boil it down to the roots, it really comes down to the different way that Americans and the French view their government. Ever since Ronald Reagan, Americans view
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z