Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/17/14 7:52 PM
  • Number: 449319
  • Recommendations: 21
I am reminded of the old axiom, "A democracy can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money (generous gifts) from the public treasury".

The irony is that it is not the voters who have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 4:06 PM
  • Number: 436582
  • Recommendations: 17
Here on these boards we can see a lot of sullen resentment towards intellectuals, and displays of bitterness and anger. In my view this should be taken as a message, not a provocation. Of course it helps very little that the same people who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 3:29 PM
  • Number: 44314
  • Recommendations: 2
I have to admit that I am becoming weary of endless coverage where all they are essentially reporting is that they don't know anything yet. Dear CNN, please come back and update me when you know something.
  • Date: 4/17/14 2:15 PM
  • Number: 1932662
  • Recommendations: 6
I haven't seen nary one person put someone on the gallows for either opting out or opting in and hadn't done the prerequisites. Maybe in the middle ages, but not today.

Maybe not in modern Christianity but there are thousands who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 2:01 PM
  • Number: 1932658
  • Recommendations: 1
.....I know their rules about what you were suppose to have done before partaking in it and I haven't done it. 99.999999% of the Catholics there shouldn't be taking it either, because they haven't followed their own rules.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/14 8:34 PM
  • Number: 44283
  • Recommendations: 20
CCinOC:
<<<Yet she's being cared for. Imagine that. She'll probably never pay a penny of those bills. At age 25, unless she's a trust fund baby, she's judgment-proof. >>>

Maybe in the Twilight Zone, but not on this

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/14 7:17 PM
  • Number: 436526
  • Recommendations: 0
I posted the same thing before I saw your post. I agree it is a brilliant piece of art. And I love that it outrages people.
  • Date: 4/14/14 6:29 PM
  • Number: 436525
Jesus a homeless hobo?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/14 10:31 AM
  • Number: 724868
  • Recommendations: 3
I find it utterly amazing that in Detroit there are people that lash out against others for not "investing" in "their" city. If people are afraid to drive through town, they're sure as heck not going to invest in it. Invest in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/6/14 6:46 PM
  • Number: 436184
I really don't see all this ending in any way other than war. At some point they are going to graduate from being "that annoying brat" to being "somebody get that gun away from that 4-yr old before he kills
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z