Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/6/15 10:30 AM
  • Number: 2841
  • Recommendations: 1
Republicans and trade groups like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have fought back against the measure at every turn, saying it will be too expensive, could mislead investors and is not material to a company's financial
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/15 9:13 AM
  • Number: 2011517
  • Recommendations: 2
This is my concern with the growing crazy train in this country and the voices that whisper in people's ears. Someone is going to wind up getting hurt. The next 9/11 in this country, very well could be at the hands of our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/15 7:55 PM
  • Number: 455695
  • Recommendations: 0
Very good conversation.

One thing I wonder about is Dawkin's comment that we (humans) alone among the species recognize our own mortality. How to we know that other species do not comprehend the concept of their own mortality? I am sure
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/15 6:35 PM
  • Number: 478260
  • Recommendations: 3
Marriage is a legally enforceable contract. If one party leaves, that party is in breach of contract. Breach of contract usually involves sanctions of some sort, so, no, a person does not have a "right" to simply walk away from a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 10:19 AM
  • Number: 783846
Will the Democratic Party finally apologize for supporting slavery, segregation, lynching, and the Ku Klux Klan?

Yes:

House apologizes for slavery, 'Jim Crow' injustices (2008); (Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 10:08 AM
  • Number: 783842
  • Recommendations: 0
President Obama said, “At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries.”

For the record I agree with your observation and I also thought
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 9:57 AM
  • Number: 453762
  • Recommendations: 6
So Donald Trump announces for President, and thanks to his intermperate words within two days his contract with Miss USA contract with Univision blows up, gets dissed by a half dozen prominent Hispanic entertainers, gets a note from NBC
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/15 3:22 PM
  • Number: 453554
Is black religion an opiate?

All religion is an opiate. But as in all illicit drug trades there are two parties to the transaction; the user who is looking for comfort and the drug seller who is looking for wealth and seeking to gain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/15 3:15 PM
  • Number: 453553
  • Recommendations: 4
<i.IMO what we're seeing in education, science deny'ers, etc is a tactic because a certain group knows their majority rule is up soon, and for the most part the US is still a very segregated society.

It certainly seems to be a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/15 7:24 PM
  • Number: 782822
  • Recommendations: 1
STSTT:

I'm pro the right to keep and bear arms as an individual, inherent right, one the government may not infringe. Does that help criminals? Don't care.

I think this hits pretty close to the heart of the matter.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z