Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Beridian

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/22/10 2:47 PM
  • Number: 20447
  • Recommendations: 190
To all you self-righteous arrogant breast-beater's shrieking about government funding of abortion:

SHUT UP, Stuff a sock in your whining pie holes, just shut up. Did I say shut up?

You see, I have quietly fumed for years over how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/13 9:16 PM
  • Number: 43100
  • Recommendations: 147
To my government hating friend:

It really breaks my heart that so many Americans hate and fear our government. In my 53 years I have found my government to be a trusted partner. I spent four years in the Air Force I served my time and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/12 11:41 AM
  • Number: 396250
  • Recommendations: 124
The truth is that male religious leaders have had -- and still have -- an option to interpret holy teachings either to exalt or subjugate women. They have, for their own selfish ends, overwhelmingly chosen the latter. Their continuing choice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/09 9:15 AM
  • Number: 18885
  • Recommendations: 112
To all the regulars on Retire Early CampFIRE, Conservative fools;

I think you folks need to take a snort of smelling salts and reflect on what some of your forum mates are posting, here is a recent excerpt:

It's not a

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/13 8:23 AM
  • Number: 1895097
  • Recommendations: 108
We need to crack down on youth gangs, well any gang for that matter.

Right, we need to crack down on youth gangs. So lets (1) attack and demean police salaries and pensions, (2) cut school budgets and teacher pay, (3) cut out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/09 7:52 PM
  • Number: 1475182
  • Recommendations: 108
Ok let me get this straight. Former President Bush is at fault because some people have nothing better to do that to screw like monkeys?

Do you really think that people in richer places like the US and Europe have less sex? Do you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/12 8:48 AM
  • Number: 411690
  • Recommendations: 105
David Frum, CNN Contributor, makes a profound point that I have never really thought about:

"OK, Mr. Mourdock, you say your principles require a raped woman to carry the rapist's child to term. That's a heavy burden to impose on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/11 8:23 PM
  • Number: 370500
  • Recommendations: 103
The tragically ironic thing about the Republicans attempts to de-fund Planned Parenthood is that over the last 30 years or so Planned Parenthood's efforts have probably saved taxpayers more money than all the Republican budget reforms from the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/10 8:10 AM
  • Number: 1585982
  • Recommendations: 100
The Bush Tax cuts have been in place for nearly a decade, so according to the logic of the right we should all be rolling in clover now due to all that job creation and trickle down economics.....

Instead jobs have flocked overseas, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/12 5:11 PM
  • Number: 1821562
  • Recommendations: 98
What Romney said is, "I will ask a simple question about every federal program: is it so important, so critical, that it is worth borrowing money from China to pay for it?"

Is having a 15% capital gains tax rate so
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z