Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By icono5

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/14 9:22 AM
  • Number: 1966629
  • Recommendations: 1
Conservatives actively AVOID the only valid solution, which is a US National Identity Card issued at no charge to every US citizen
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Not true. I'm as conservative as they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 9:19 AM
  • Number: 1966628
  • Recommendations: 2
PPS You don't give a sshhhtt about the elderly. You want the votes of the millions of illegal immigrants who are currently not required to prove citizenship in order to vote.
-----------------------

The above, Mark, is wild,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 9:11 AM
  • Number: 1966626
Peter's merely following orders. They need to hate on voter ID so they're doing it. They're all just following the standard left wing playbook:

-Deny there's a problem
-Narrowly focus the issue down so much the broader implications are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 8:57 AM
  • Number: 1966622
Because of the limits on acceptable ID and the difficulties of many to get that form of ID or be barred from voting.

Ken
-------------

Yes: the Ginsburg dissent in the recent Texas voter i.d. case illustrates this well. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 5:16 PM
  • Number: 60800
Getting back to the original question I would say, and in no particular order, and since Warren and Sanders are already on the list:

Ralph Nader
Dennis Kucinich
Rush Feingold

-----------------

Finegold is smart,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 5:12 PM
  • Number: 60799
Heh, heh! Angel May --- the left wing wing nut.

So, by implication, you are saying you approve of Congress setting their own raises, exempting themselves from laws they pass for everyone else, accepting de-facto bribes, etc?

Is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 5:08 PM
  • Number: 60798
Well, they say a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged by reality. That describes me.
---------------

Thank goodness for the amorphous "they." Without it, there'd be no authority whatsoever for such condescension.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/14 10:21 PM
  • Number: 1964442
The rather non-interactive, utterly transactional model of education that you posit is still a ways off, I suspect. (I've taught in higher ed for 20 years--in non-tenure-line capacities--so I do have some perspective on this, and I'm not protecting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/14 10:06 PM
  • Number: 60596
  • Recommendations: 5
Here's where we disagree.

People are responsible for themselves. Parents are responsible for their children.

When you say "dignity," it sounds nice, but what you mean is that people are entitled to free food, housing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/14 1:05 PM
  • Number: 60576
  • Recommendations: 16
<<and explain to me why half the people in this country need to live off the other half of the people in this country. (not paying a dime in infrastructure, despite using it all the time).....

t >>
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z