Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By icono5

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/2/15 9:19 PM
  • Number: 67404
  • Recommendations: 2
Oh, and for the record, I'm another of those pesky liberals who ardently supports revitalizing vocational programs. Having taught, for the most part, college freshmen over the past 21 years, I can attest that marketing the notion that everyone must
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/15 9:14 PM
  • Number: 67402
  • Recommendations: 1
For those who'd like a credible contrarian position about incentivizing STEM to the exclusion of other fields, check out David Berliner. He's a retired educational psychologist who recently co-authored _50 Myths and Lies That Threaten America's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 9:00 AM
  • Number: 65915
  • Recommendations: 33
Good morning, folks. With the anticipated refunds from my Monday tax filings, I will max out eligible IRA contributions for year 20 in succession: the first 13 with my wife, the remaining 7 after she died. And I'm not done yet.

Though my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 11:01 PM
  • Number: 1976572
  • Recommendations: 1
The worst part of this is that no one in the PA Left, which is the mouth-breathing fraternal twin of the religious right, can even acknowledge the loss occurred, much less figure out that the reason is because THEY SUCK.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 4:23 AM
  • Number: 1976472
  • Recommendations: 14
This has been asked before, but what is the viable, influential (to _any_ degree whatsoever) left-wing "base" in this country? What and where (and who) is the analogue to the Limbaugh dittoheads and the unceasing drum beat of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 3:10 PM
  • Number: 445458
  • Recommendations: 3
There's more . . . . The authorizing bill made _no_ reference to a requirement for affiliation with a religion organization. So we can top off unconstitutionality with outright sneakiness. Then again, this is John Kasich, on par for the overtly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/14 8:07 AM
  • Number: 1974093
  • Recommendations: 6
Fiber is not needed. What is needed is a better view of human nature.

The PA left lied, and lied, and lied some more about health care.

---

What is needed is a sense of reason and logic. You are suffering under some
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/14 8:05 AM
  • Number: 1974092
  • Recommendations: 7
Fiber is not needed. What is needed is a better view of human nature.

The PA left lied, and lied, and lied some more about health care.

Here I am, who actually knows what the eff I am talking about and these a*****es basically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/14 3:10 PM
  • Number: 444925
  • Recommendations: 0
That's a nice synthesis. Thanks.

SC
  • Date: 11/20/14 10:53 PM
  • Number: 444901
  • Recommendations: 0
"Being of service to others" as you indicate to be a purpose, ostensibly evolved because groups whose members helped each other had a survival advantage over those who didn't... So their genes survived into subsequent
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z