Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By icono5

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/18/14 11:22 AM
  • Number: 1948720
  • Recommendations: 1
Sorry. He can't begin to live up to the standards set by Reagan and Nixon.

It doesn't excuse the idiot prez odama.

------------------------

And what excuses posts like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/14 12:46 PM
  • Number: 735454
<<Even as child watching JFK's funeral, and Teddy in the neck brace after Chappaquiddick, I looked upon their wives as martyrs for their husbands because of the gossip concerning the Kennedy husbands penchant for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/14 11:37 AM
  • Number: 438709
  • Recommendations: 0
As always, genetics does play a role. And growing up under the thumb of one of the coldest, most arrogant public figures in contemporary American history probably didn't promote much civility.

Steve
  • Date: 6/12/14 11:43 AM
  • Number: 1941941
  • Recommendations: 21
By contrast, most illegals--still largely from Mexico--come here simply because they cannot find sufficiently remunerative work back home.

<<No they aren't FROM Mexcio. They are passing through Mexico FROM Central American
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/14 5:37 PM
  • Number: 1941777
  • Recommendations: 2
cjb44: "if that was true, why are illegals getting in-state tuition for college?"

-------------

This is a state-by-state determination--you know, the idea of localized control that conservatives are (usually) so fond
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/14 5:31 PM
  • Number: 1941776
  • Recommendations: 4
Colovion: "Pretty much regardless of how you divvy up the land area last election the GOP would still have won the House."

-----------

The above claim is factually and unequivocally false. In the aggregate, Democratic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/14 5:27 PM
  • Number: 1941775
Colovion: Nah, clearly the proper solution is to take these kids away from their brown parents and give them to white people. I mean that's the logical endpoint of the Dem policies and desires so it must be what they really, truly hope for in their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/14 5:23 PM
  • Number: 1941774
  • Recommendations: 8
cjb44: Isn't there primary sin breaking the law? As in, sneaking into the Country illegally, working illegally, not paying taxes and so on.

Their sin is being criminals.
--------------------------------

Using the word
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/14 1:24 PM
  • Number: 1941698
" I applaud GOP-purity on immigration, sending black folk back to the plantation... "

SaintPatrick1: Who was the first gop president again?
-----------------------

Ugh. This spurious denial of historical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/14 12:11 AM
  • Number: 1940950
  • Recommendations: 57
I wish I could be optimistic about the subject line in the OP. But I'm not. As other current threads on this board reveal, we are a crisis culture; we do not, in a deep irony, change what is most deeply broken until it is nearly beyond repair . .
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z