Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By icono5

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/20/14 11:01 PM
  • Number: 1976572
  • Recommendations: 1
The worst part of this is that no one in the PA Left, which is the mouth-breathing fraternal twin of the religious right, can even acknowledge the loss occurred, much less figure out that the reason is because THEY SUCK.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 4:23 AM
  • Number: 1976472
  • Recommendations: 13
This has been asked before, but what is the viable, influential (to _any_ degree whatsoever) left-wing "base" in this country? What and where (and who) is the analogue to the Limbaugh dittoheads and the unceasing drum beat of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 3:10 PM
  • Number: 445458
  • Recommendations: 3
There's more . . . . The authorizing bill made _no_ reference to a requirement for affiliation with a religion organization. So we can top off unconstitutionality with outright sneakiness. Then again, this is John Kasich, on par for the overtly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/14 8:07 AM
  • Number: 1974093
  • Recommendations: 6
Fiber is not needed. What is needed is a better view of human nature.

The PA left lied, and lied, and lied some more about health care.

---

What is needed is a sense of reason and logic. You are suffering under some
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/14 8:05 AM
  • Number: 1974092
  • Recommendations: 7
Fiber is not needed. What is needed is a better view of human nature.

The PA left lied, and lied, and lied some more about health care.

Here I am, who actually knows what the eff I am talking about and these a*****es basically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/14 3:10 PM
  • Number: 444925
  • Recommendations: 0
That's a nice synthesis. Thanks.

SC
  • Date: 11/20/14 10:53 PM
  • Number: 444901
"Being of service to others" as you indicate to be a purpose, ostensibly evolved because groups whose members helped each other had a survival advantage over those who didn't... So their genes survived into subsequent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/14 7:26 PM
  • Number: 444846
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm a huge fan of Richard Dawkins, but to me it's clear he doesn't oppose the quest for human meaning-making (or purpose). He more modestly suggests there's no evidence for a teleology of purpose--for a guided, metaphysical plan or overarching
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/14 6:46 PM
  • Number: 1970964
  • Recommendations: 1
Maybe people realize the solution is worse than the problem. Wouldn't be the first time the government made things worse in an attempt to make things better. Assuming you even believe that Obama, Gruber and Pelosi actually wanted to make things
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/14 4:03 PM
  • Number: 1970504
Kansas will collect $1 billion less in revenue in 2015 and 2016 than its projected expenses following massive income tax cuts signed into law by Republican Gov. Sam Brownback.
Brownback’s budget director, Shawn Sullivan, said the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z