Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By LonghornBoy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/24/16 12:40 PM
  • Number: 2104412
  • Recommendations: 30
U.S. intelligence officials are seeking to determine whether an American businessman identified by Donald Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers has opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/16 4:55 PM
  • Number: 263642
  • Recommendations: 2
Now I just need to find a concise way of explaining that to people, because I say very little about what I spend so much of my time on...

Just tell them it's an esoteric online game...takes lots of time...very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/16 8:02 PM
  • Number: 262546
  • Recommendations: 15
Would gladly purchase own subscription.

The folks who post the rankings are volunteers and in many cases are paying the cost of the subscription out of their pocket. Many of us are more than satisfied and sincerely appreciate what's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/16 12:04 AM
  • Number: 260952
  • Recommendations: 0
TLDR

Beware of strategies that improve returns while lowering risks too.

Bryan

Why? Are you suggesting that it's not possible to do so?

-LB
  • Date: 10/19/15 7:44 PM
  • Number: 258933
Validea.com is a stock-picking website that (not unlike what we do here) uses screening to identify stocks of interest...And in their case, their screens mimic the investment philosophies of well-known investors like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/15 6:44 PM
  • Number: 192488
Two things...

First of all, given all of the problems I had with HP, I would urge you to think twice about buy an HP desktop...You can read my saga here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 11:12 PM
  • Number: 475683
  • Recommendations: 7
"Puerto Rico’s governor, saying he needs to pull the island out of a “death spiral,” has concluded that the commonwealth cannot pay its roughly $72 billion in debts, an admission that will probably have wide-reaching financial
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/15 11:27 PM
  • Number: 256988
I've noticed a couple of times this week that the link: http://unicorn.us.com/advdec/ has been unavailable. Does anyone know the status of this site?

Thanks,
-LB
  • Date: 6/13/15 11:41 PM
  • Number: 474806
  • Recommendations: 6
waterfell wrote:
There is obviously an abundance of U-Haul trucks available in Austin, since many people are moving there and returning the trucks to the rental company.

Yup...and our home prices and traffic problems are a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/15 11:43 PM
  • Number: 474436
  • Recommendations: 3
qazulight wrote:
"I believe we are at the early 1980's of the economic cycle"

Except for one little fact:

The early 80's were a period of very high interest rates; and in fact, the prime rate hit a record
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z