Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By LonghornBoy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/21/15 6:59 PM
  • Number: 256564
  • Recommendations: 4
This is in-line with the trend I'm dealing with at work: The cost of cloud computing is dropping to a point where machine learning is a cheap commodity. The next frontier isn't predictive analytics...it's already here. Instead, the advances will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 9:27 PM
  • Number: 256018
  • Recommendations: 5
gtr1 didn't make the list. what a gross oversight...it's their loss...
  • Date: 4/4/15 11:44 PM
  • Number: 470720
  • Recommendations: 2
Seriously: I wonder how much purchasing over the internet has disrupted the traveling by car to shop (as well as keeping prices lower when purchases are made).

Here's a macro data-point for you, based upon some research I did for a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/15 8:41 PM
  • Number: 468292
  • Recommendations: 8
Interesting idea, but did anyone notice the US made car in the background? It turns out "Dmitri" is actually a guy named Kyle Myers and he lives here in the U.S.

It's all part of a youtube channel he and another guy set up; and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/14 3:17 PM
  • Number: 190645
  • Recommendations: 1
Another vote for Buffalo Tech. I have a 1TB Linkstation Pro that I bought several years ago; and it sits in the corner and quietly does its job.
  • Date: 9/27/14 1:54 PM
  • Number: 253224
  • Recommendations: 32
Long Screens

3pt_relative_value 		NYMT CRAI ORC PNNT AVA AGII NOV ONNN VC HES SAIC VOYA RGA ARII BPY FLXS PPC DEPO ETR OVTI
78rpm 				MDCI SLI STRP MMI PRSC GBX RCPT BFR OVTI ESPR X IRF HNT LNVGY KPTI CNC MUSA LEAF STRA HALL OBAF FGP AMRI 

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/14 1:47 PM
  • Number: 189851
  • Recommendations: 2
If Win8 is what is striking fear into your heart, Dell still sells Windows 7 equipped PCs; and they're available with MS Office, too:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 11:40 PM
  • Number: 455708
One key difference between ebola and the influenza epidemic of 1918 is that the mortality rate in 1918 was about 2.5% and managed to kill somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. Ebola, on the other hand, has mortality rates that are much higher
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/14 10:57 PM
  • Number: 251704
elann wrote: "I buy the LPs, the Canadian stocks, the ADRs..."

I bought a Canadian MLP once; and ended up having to file close to 100 pages worth of Canadian tax paperwork...This included having to file in every province in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/14 2:54 PM
  • Number: 450323
  • Recommendations: 20
I don't see where there's an issue.

Personally, I shot my first turkey about six months ago. Admittedly, it scared the living daylights out of everyone around me in the frozen food section at Safeway; but I'm proud to say that I bagged it
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z