Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By alstroemeria

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/29/17 4:51 AM
  • Number: 2163736
  • Recommendations: 1
At a time when the Trump administration is moving to delay and dismantle air quality regulations, a new study suggests that air pollution continues to cut Americans’ lives short, even at levels well below the legal limits set by the U.S.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/17 4:43 AM
  • Number: 2163735
  • Recommendations: 0
$15 per hour would be the highest minimum wage (in real terms) ever in the history of the United States by a large margin

Is this true?

I get the impression that people living on minimum wage today have a much harder time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 6:41 PM
  • Number: 31953
like Fixing Dad ;-)

I buy and prepare almost all of my obese brother's food these days and as you might recall I have him low-carbing these days.

He just had labs done this week, and his A1c is down to 5.8! He's never been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 3:04 PM
  • Number: 2163644
Republicans think they can sell Medicaid cuts by painting people on Medicaid as lazy moochers. The fact that most able-bodied adults in the program already have jobs won't stop them. ...their Medicaid cuts would also hit a group Republicans
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 2:32 PM
  • Number: 2678
further update on bro--

I took him for labs this week, and his A1c was 5.8! He's never been anywhere near this good before, and I know he's been over 11 before.
  • Date: 6/28/17 12:36 PM
  • Number: 166985
That stuff at KFC will kill you on the spot.

heh! I've never understood the popularity of KFC. I've never tried Chick-Fil-A. My BFF likes another Southern fried chicken chain, whose names escapes me. We tried to find one on a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 11:59 AM
  • Number: 44387
Being on probiotics has virtually eliminated my IBS. I also believe getting off of wheat has helped as well.

My gut is also happier on probiotics as well as less grain in particular and carbs in general, although the biggest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 11:15 AM
  • Number: 105122
Nerve injuries are the worst, but they *do* regenerate (or at least re-wire) over time. I had a facial palsy 30 years ago due to a growth on the nerve stem on one side of my face. It hasn't completely gone away, but it's so much better
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 8:50 AM
  • Number: 2163579
  • Recommendations: 9
Trump's EPA (Environmental Plunder Agency) rolls back clean water regulations.

The latest target from the notably anti-environmental administration of President Donald Trump is the Clean Water Rule, which in 2015 updated a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/17 7:48 AM
  • Number: 2163571
  • Recommendations: 12
Proven failure abstinence-only sex-ed will soon be pushed by the feds as well as the, er, dumber states.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z