Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By alstroemeria

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/23/17 9:47 AM
  • Number: 2140142
  • Recommendations: 0
DS & his GF, both Massachusetts teachers, are spending this week in a cabin in the woods in NH. I hope they're alert to possible armed nuts...
  • Date: 2/23/17 7:12 AM
  • Number: 3028
MRI screening improves early diagnosis of breast cancer in all women-not only those at high risk-according to a new study from Germany published online in the journal Radiology.

According to Dr. Kuhl, the results suggest

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 6:57 AM
  • Number: 2140125
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm so, so sorry, mason. Hugs to your family.

I don't know if your daughter is old enough to understand what's happening. I hope she (and you-) isn't (aren't) too frightened to go back to school :-(

Too bad we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 6:09 PM
  • Number: 2140075
Trump & friends are just so sure the government is full of scumbags, they thought they could jus slip their own SBs in. They're being shown that the govt, in fact, has stringent standards and is not full of SBs...until Trump arrived, anyhow.
  • Date: 2/22/17 4:53 PM
  • Number: 490753
What do we have now, instead? Trash, dirt, greed, sh*t, cruelty and malevolence.

We also have Bernie, Pat Leahy, Kirstin Gillibrand, Amy Klobuchar, Al Franken...
  • Date: 2/22/17 2:28 PM
  • Number: 97523
I bought my xanthan gum at Whole Foods, but you can always get it online. One small bag is like a lifetime supply because you use so little at a pop.

You'll want 4 jalapenos with seeds instead of my 2. Maybe mine were just wimpy today,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 8:43 AM
  • Number: 5859
I ran across this vegan dish on the NPR website. If I weren't low-carbing, I'd love it.

Also spelled koshari or kushari (those pesky transliterations from Arabic script!), it is widely considered Egypt's national dish. Rice,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 8:09 AM
  • Number: 97480
  • Recommendations: 2
Here's the low-carb sausage casserole I've got in the oven right now:

1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour/meal
1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener [erythritol, bes baking sugar-free sweetener...I use more like 1/4 cup]

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 7:32 AM
  • Number: 97475
I had a small Swiss Army knife on a keychain that I lost.

Happened to me at an airport. I replaced it coz I can't bear to be wihout my wee knife, scissors, nail file, flathead screwdriver. These days I remember to remove it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 7:15 AM
  • Number: 97474
they keep reelecting the same lying goobers.

As long as the pols are anti-abortion, anti-civil rights for non-whites, non-straighs, and non-Chrisians--and won't raise their taxes, they're happy. They're particularly happy
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z