Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By alstroemeria

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/8/16 10:35 PM
  • Number: 2048243
  • Recommendations: 0
Nobody is ramming movies, music, or any other popular culture down anyone's throat.

I watch little TV (mostly PBS), listen to mostly non-trendy music, and am very selective about the movies I see. This evening I re watched an old videotape
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/16 9:24 PM
  • Number: 2048229
I have much more serious disagreements with what all of the republicans stand for--in addition to the stuff we don't like about Hillary, destroying the safety net, public education, public lands, putting more Scalias on the court, further destroying
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/16 3:29 PM
  • Number: 2048085
The best ticket we could assemble would be Clinton/ Sanders, with Bernie mandated and dedicated to his Wall Street reform measures

Maybe. But Dems need someone of the next gen persuasion to train up for the big chair such
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/16 3:22 PM
  • Number: 2048080
The price of my coffee has gone through the roof ($13.95 for 14 oz). I like a REALLY good cuppa joe--I usually drink just one a day. Coffee recs, Bill?
  • Date: 2/8/16 1:40 PM
  • Number: 78897
I thought Bruno Mars was a character from Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marliwe novel, The Big Sleep!
  • Date: 2/8/16 9:17 AM
  • Number: 78893
  • Recommendations: 1
If someone had asked me who the Carolina Panthers were before I saw the superbowl headlines, I might've guessed the Clemson basketball team. However, at least I know who Coldplay and Beyoncé are.

=alstro, not so N Sync with popular
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/16 7:06 AM
  • Number: 2047953
  • Recommendations: 28
Oh, for goodness sake. I may prefer Bernie to Hillary, but Hillary would be a far better president than any of the Republicsns. At least she supports a robust Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, ACA system; voting rights, civil rights, women's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/16 6:15 PM
  • Number: 2047901
Birthday cake for Gov Snyder's (R-MI) wife.

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/quils-mangent-de-la-b...
  • Date: 2/7/16 4:42 PM
  • Number: 2047879
  • Recommendations: 2
Letís see, what are the major differences between Democrats and Republicans?

US Military intervention
Too big to fail
NAFTA
Trans-Pacific Partnership
Taxing the 1%
Glass-Steagall Act
Single Payer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/16 2:00 PM
  • Number: 2047848
Ultimately, any organization will feed its own needs rather than the needs of those it was created to support...Conservatism will do a better job of fighting this form of entropy because conservatism by its nature resists large organizations.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z