Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By alstroemeria

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/18/12 8:06 AM
  • Number: 1770092
  • Recommendations: 104
What is evident is high taxes cause money and talent to move to lower taxed jurisdictions. This is not an anomaly: money always moves to where it has the greater return.

I guess that explains the tumbleweeds blowing down the empty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/10 11:25 PM
  • Number: 1573142
  • Recommendations: 100
considering how little he has in common with the American people.

hmmm...
He likes to take Christmas vacation where he grew up and summer vacation at the beach.
He has a wife & 2 children he adores, spends quality time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/08 1:11 PM
  • Number: 1324509
  • Recommendations: 89
Fact is the more informed kids are about sex = the more kids that will become aware/knowledgable about sex = the more kids that will be interested in experiementing with sex and when you give free and easy access of condems/protection to kids the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/11/12 2:17 PM
  • Number: 1756241
  • Recommendations: 88
Ann Romney: Angry White Woman?

Imagine if Michelle Obama had said anything remotely similar to this:

"I am so mad at the press [that] I could just strangle them! And, you know, I think I’ve decided there are going to be

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/12 9:40 PM
  • Number: 1753450
  • Recommendations: 86
On Fox News Sunday this morning, Chris Wallace challenged Rick Santorum on why he’s given such a small percentage of his salary to charity...Santorum explained that he was unable to give because the costs of caring for his daughter Bella — who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/08 11:07 AM
  • Number: 1292057
  • Recommendations: 86
Many Americans say they're uneasy about Obama. He's pretty new to them.

We can provide some assurance. We have known Obama since he entered politics a dozen years ago. We have watched him, worked with him, argued with him as he rose from

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/13 12:25 PM
  • Number: 1859886
  • Recommendations: 85
In other words it's a list of groups/companies/entities/people that are opposed to the individual right to keep and bear arms.

Being in favor of restrictions on the ownership and use of firearms does not make one opposed to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/13 9:33 AM
  • Number: 1860557
  • Recommendations: 83
1. We cannot balance our budget by taxing the rich. Mathematically impossible.

Strawman. It should be a major factor in the effort--nobody's claiming it's the entire solution.

2. Taxes take a far larger share of GDP than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/09 9:42 PM
  • Number: 819683
  • Recommendations: 83
Instead we are ignored

When my husband and I were ~50 and made over $200k, and some Bush stimulus pkg paid us ?$600?--I forget, it was a drop in the bucket, nearly invisible in a $100k savings account.

When I was in my 20s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/2/13 5:27 PM
  • Number: 427669
  • Recommendations: 82
Well, Lizzie, if it makes more sense to let voters in individual states decide on the legality of gay marriage, how about voters in individual counties--that's closer to the people!--or individual towns, or...hey, I've got an idea! How about letting
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z