Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/28/18 10:04 PM
  • Number: 2193884
  • Recommendations: 7
Weeks after passage of the 1965 Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Johnsonís aides began wielding a carrot-and-stick method to compel Southern school districts to desegregate. The administrationís education bill increased federal funding for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 8:44 PM
  • Number: 2193880
  • Recommendations: 17
This afternoon, Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel released a statement. Here it is, in its entirety:

"Today I accepted Steve Wynnís resignation as Republican National Committee finance chair."

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 7:45 PM
  • Number: 2193877
  • Recommendations: 16
Vile

Doesnít make it wrong.

------
Yes it does.
--
Jones has described himself as ďone of the very first founding fathers of the 9/11 truth movement.Ē He made a film titled Martial Law 9-11: The Rise of the Police
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 6:03 PM
  • Number: 2193862
  • Recommendations: 0
LM
Well...I guess you missed my post from this morning...so here is another chance to comment on President Trump's effort to do good and help to stop black genocide...

-------

We need white people from Norway, not from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 3:39 PM
  • Number: 2193856
  • Recommendations: 5
For years, almost every American general dispatched to command the Afghan war has conceded that the conflict must ultimately end with a political settlement, supported by regional powers, and that there is no purely military solution possible
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 1:37 PM
  • Number: 2193849
  • Recommendations: 15
One day, law professors may use President Trumpís case in a law school exam: Find all the evidence of obstruction of justice. Diligent students will find a wealth of material, if news accounts are proven to be true: requesting a loyalty oath from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/18 8:44 PM
  • Number: 2193812
  • Recommendations: 9
LFO
" oh please inform us what about the constitution Trump doesn't understand? I am willing to bet this poster is blowing hot air."

-------
The abyss calls forth.
  • Date: 1/27/18 8:13 PM
  • Number: 2193809
  • Recommendations: 1
......The intervention with Sessions, which has not previously been reported, marked another example of the presidentís year-long attempts to shape and influence an investigation that is fundamentally outside his control. Trump, appearing frustrated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/18 7:12 PM
  • Number: 2193806
  • Recommendations: 5
Air Force One is upgrading its refrigerators, and the cost to taxpayers will be a cool $24 million.

Under a new government contract awarded to Boeing, the U.S. Air Force will pay the aeronautics behemoth $23,657,671 to replace two of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/18 7:00 PM
  • Number: 2193805
  • Recommendations: 2
Donald Trump drew boos from the audience at the elite Davos summit Friday when he attacked the press, repeating his claim that critical media indulge in "fake" news.
The calm atmosphere established by a brass band at the start of his
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z