Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/30/17 8:06 PM
  • Number: 2152755
  • Recommendations: 2
Commenting on Donald Trump’s first hundred days in office, Vice-President Mike Pence told Fox News on Sunday, “To tell you the truth, I really thought I’d be President by now.”

“When I agreed to run on the ticket with him, I said to myself,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/17 7:55 PM
  • Number: 2152752
  • Recommendations: 0
President Trump has been in the White House for 100 days but he still can’t stop talking about his victory in the election that happened more than five months ago. And he apparently carries around copies of the electoral map showing how he won
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/17 7:34 PM
  • Number: 2152747
  • Recommendations: 1
The Turkish government, known to censor social media sites in the country, blocked access to Wikipedia, a media watchdog organization reported Saturday. The government blocked the user-written online encyclopedia under the auspices of a law
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 10:46 PM
  • Number: 2152601
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The right believes in Science, we just don't believe it to the extent of the corrupt Science.:)"

It took (almost) 100 days
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 10:40 PM
  • Number: 2152598
  • Recommendations: 3
Diane Swonk, a Chicago-based economist, took a dim view of Trump's proposal to create 25 million jobs in the next decade.

“There's been a resistance to deal within the constructs of mathematical reality,” she said.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 10:32 PM
  • Number: 2152594
“We are all made by the same almighty God,” Trump said near the end of the speech. “We will not fail, we will never fail, we are Americans and the future belongs to us.”

Make Huey Long proud
  • Date: 4/29/17 9:26 PM
  • Number: 2152584
  • Recommendations: 30
It’s a time-honored tradition: U.S. presidents, every year, take some time to meet the 2017 state Teachers of the Year and single out the national winner. But things went a little differently Wednesday when President Trump welcomed this year’s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 1:45 PM
  • Number: 2152543
  • Recommendations: 1
....In particular, Mr. Trump’s order targets a new rule put in place last year by the Obama administration, known as the Well Control Rule, which was intended to tighten controls on blowout preventers, the industry-standard devices that are the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 12:04 AM
  • Number: 2152464
  • Recommendations: 29
.....Their rationalizing strikes us as not unlike the reaction in the West when each new Soviet leader emerged on the world stage. Oh, but he has Western suits! Oh, he went to an Ivy League school in his youth! The straw-grabbing often involves
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/17 11:04 PM
  • Number: 2152457
  • Recommendations: 4
DONALD TRUMP: Let me tell you something. So, I have approvals is in the high 40's, every network that you see, with the exception of Fox -- Fox has been fair, but every network you you see hits me on every topic, made up stories like
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z