Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/17/18 9:04 PM
  • Number: 2215044
  • Recommendations: 5
Putin, in response to an earlier question, was more blunt: ďAs to the question of who can or canít be believed and whether anyone can be believed: no one can be believed. Where did you get the idea that President Trump trusts me or that I trust him
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 10:04 PM
  • Number: 2193884
  • Recommendations: 7
Weeks after passage of the 1965 Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Johnsonís aides began wielding a carrot-and-stick method to compel Southern school districts to desegregate. The administrationís education bill increased federal funding for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 8:44 PM
  • Number: 2193880
  • Recommendations: 17
This afternoon, Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel released a statement. Here it is, in its entirety:

"Today I accepted Steve Wynnís resignation as Republican National Committee finance chair."

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 7:45 PM
  • Number: 2193877
  • Recommendations: 16
Vile

Doesnít make it wrong.

------
Yes it does.
--
Jones has described himself as ďone of the very first founding fathers of the 9/11 truth movement.Ē He made a film titled Martial Law 9-11: The Rise of the Police
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 6:03 PM
  • Number: 2193862
  • Recommendations: 0
LM
Well...I guess you missed my post from this morning...so here is another chance to comment on President Trump's effort to do good and help to stop black genocide...

-------

We need white people from Norway, not from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 3:39 PM
  • Number: 2193856
For years, almost every American general dispatched to command the Afghan war has conceded that the conflict must ultimately end with a political settlement, supported by regional powers, and that there is no purely military solution possible
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 1:37 PM
  • Number: 2193849
  • Recommendations: 15
One day, law professors may use President Trumpís case in a law school exam: Find all the evidence of obstruction of justice. Diligent students will find a wealth of material, if news accounts are proven to be true: requesting a loyalty oath from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/18 8:44 PM
  • Number: 2193812
  • Recommendations: 9
LFO
" oh please inform us what about the constitution Trump doesn't understand? I am willing to bet this poster is blowing hot air."

-------
The abyss calls forth.
  • Date: 1/27/18 8:13 PM
  • Number: 2193809
  • Recommendations: 1
......The intervention with Sessions, which has not previously been reported, marked another example of the presidentís year-long attempts to shape and influence an investigation that is fundamentally outside his control. Trump, appearing frustrated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/18 7:12 PM
  • Number: 2193806
Air Force One is upgrading its refrigerators, and the cost to taxpayers will be a cool $24 million.

Under a new government contract awarded to Boeing, the U.S. Air Force will pay the aeronautics behemoth $23,657,671 to replace two of the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z