Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/3/15 11:19 PM
  • Number: 2011154
  • Recommendations: 3
Hopefully, the fabricated “scandal” over Planned Parenthood will be wrapping up today. For the past few weeks, Republicans have been striking poses of outrage and disgust over a series of misleading videos created by the religious-right
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/15 12:25 PM
  • Number: 2011056
  • Recommendations: 6
Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has found no evidence that the Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts is operating the sort of fetal tissue donation program highlighted in a series of undercover videos released by a national
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/15 12:33 PM
  • Number: 2010930
  • Recommendations: 1
" What I find the funniest is that they(libtards) take their flawed knowledge of how the economy works very seriously.

It doesn't matter how many countries failed using their flawed economic ideas, they keep defending them.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/15 11:58 PM
  • Number: 130904
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 7/31/15 11:21 PM
  • Number: 2010781
  • Recommendations: 45
The Iran hearings have shown how the Republican Party can no longer be trusted with the presidency.

If Republicans win the White House next year, they’ll almost certainly control the entire federal government. Many of them, running for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/15 6:25 PM
  • Number: 2010755
  • Recommendations: 4
Mike Huckabee, Republican presidential candidate, won't rule out employing U.S. troops, FBI to stop abortion

Presidential candidate indicates defying Supreme Court not out of the question

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/15 11:13 PM
  • Number: 2010639
  • Recommendations: 21
It's hard to foul up a major story as badly as the New York Times did with last week's big — and erroneous — scoop that two US inspectors general had asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether Hillary Clinton
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/15 3:28 PM
  • Number: 2010602
This past month has been a rough one for Planned Parenthood. The health care organization has been the target of a misleading video campaign, a database hack targeting employees, an attempt to strip it of its federal funding, and a grammatically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/15 10:54 PM
  • Number: 2010491
The framework for how teachers teach U.S. History Advanced Placement courses in classrooms across the country is set to be revised for the second year in a row on Thursday, Newsweek reports. The new outline, around which teachers create their own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 10:23 PM
  • Number: 2010299
  • Recommendations: 44
Manufacturing attacks on Planned Parenthood.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/a-network-of-lies/

California Attorney General Kamala Harris will review whether the group
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z