Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/28/16 9:19 PM
  • Number: 2105602
  • Recommendations: 23
.....Obama then invoked the new National Museum of African American History and Culture to remind African-American voters that a Trump win could destroy “all the work we’ve done over the last eight years.”

Referring to the latest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/16 9:01 PM
  • Number: 2105597
  • Recommendations: 0
“We have 41 days to make possible every dream you’ve ever dreamed for your country.”

–Donald Trump, Melbourne, Florida, Sept. 27, 2016
  • Date: 9/28/16 1:09 PM
  • Number: 2105491
  • Recommendations: 3
......Early on in his campaign, Trump’s press strategy looked like an attempt to re-create the cozy relationship he cultivated, in the nineteen-seventies, eighties, and nineties, with the New York tabloids, who had loved him for his excess and his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/16 12:30 PM
  • Number: 2105476
  • Recommendations: 2
Hopefully, those of us who remain sane will send this monstrosity of a political philosophy back into the depths of hell where it belongs... but it will demand constant vigilance to ensure that it stays there.

Post of the day Bill.
  • Date: 9/27/16 9:05 PM
  • Number: 2105340
If Hillary loses Oregon....then she deserves to lose.

www.ktvz.com. ( Central Oregon News Poll)

Who do you think won Monday night's debate?

Hillary Clinton - 47% (50

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 3:01 PM
  • Number: 2105266
  • Recommendations: 9
Or when "Holt Interrupted Trump WAY More Than Clinton in debate"

"Holt interrupted Trump a record 41 times, either to “fact-check” the Republican nominee, or to ask a follow-up question. Clinton was only interrupted seven

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 8:01 PM
  • Number: 2104943
"Until the HiLIARy campaign, I had no idea that we have so many screwed-up people in the United States. That, I think, is every bit as scar as the growing terrorism HiLIARy plots to support and import into America."

Wait. You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 9:03 PM
  • Number: 2104698
  • Recommendations: 2
And.... regardless of whether or not I contract food poisoning, have my appendix removed, or am in a body cast from an auto accident... I will crawl, over broken glass if need be, to the polling place.

I usually just sign my ballot
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 8:40 PM
  • Number: 2104689
  • Recommendations: 7
Successfully debating Donald Trump is the hardest thing that should be an easy thing in our world today, right up there with beating Donald Trump in an election with adult voters. In debate after debate after debate during the Republican primaries,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 2:25 AM
  • Number: 2104579
"Never acquired a taste for Hunter Thompson"

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z