Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/20/17 8:24 PM
  • Number: 2171977
  • Recommendations: 7
Donald Trumpís ascent was hardly the first sign that Americans had not uniformly regarded Obamaís election as an inspiring chapter in the countryís fitful progress toward equality. Newt Gingrich, the former Speaker of the House, had branded him the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/17 4:08 PM
  • Number: 2171945
  • Recommendations: 0
I still miss Anna Quindlen's column.

Mike Royko
And
Molly Ivins
  • Date: 8/19/17 11:15 PM
  • Number: 2171880
The resignation came just three days before The New Yorker was scheduled to post its story online and begin selling printed magazines on newsstands.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/17 11:30 PM
  • Number: 2171729
  • Recommendations: 2
Great, you could be the guy the Skinheads beat up.

The worst beating I ever took was from a bunch of marines in a bar on To Do street.

Never talk politics in a bar.
  • Date: 8/18/17 6:15 PM
  • Number: 2171672
  • Recommendations: 14
I don't think the president wants to be in charge. I think he wants to sit on his couch and yell at his TV screen and tweet things, but he's almost happy to be able to kind of get it out of his system and not have anyone listen to him. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 10:40 PM
  • Number: 2171538
Trump campaigned on the Palin model. In fact, he improved upon it. His identity was his trademark, rendering the constant shifts in policy goals and promises almost meaningless. His base saw in Trump what they wanted to see. Some saw a fighter who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 9:25 PM
  • Number: 2171520
"Soros and his globalists are hiring thugs like the Antifas, the BLMs and White Supremacists to attack the US, to attack our history and to blame our president and you are blaming Trump? You must be very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/17 6:23 PM
  • Number: 2171484
"Sorry, Mr. Milbank. You're not going to normalize the violent thugs that have been committing violence all across the country and simultaneously 'otherize' (and therefore justify any bad thing that happens to the Other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 10:53 PM
  • Number: 2171334
And there was this question. She actually draws a paycheck for this.

HUNSTMAN: -- and it's tough to talk about. And look, this country is all about free speech, so both of you have every right to come on here and be emotional and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 10:20 PM
  • Number: 2171324
Anything the SPLC says I automatically consider to be a lie.

Of course you do
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z