• Number: 2069777
  • Recommendations: 4
Barack 0bama created Donald Trump

Of course he did.
  • Date: 5/4/16 7:18 PM
  • Number: 2069657
  • Recommendations: 33
The Editorial Board.....

When Gov. Sam Brownback essentially tells GOP lawmakers to “Pass an irresponsible state budget that harms public services for Kansans,” too many have offered a ready-made feeble response the last four
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/16 6:19 PM
  • Number: 2069418
  • Recommendations: 0
Air Force food was great! The Army didn't eat all that bad either at Ft. Devens - I'm showing my age again - LOL.

Heh.....one morning at Benning a KP cut about 120 grapefruit the wrong way. Mess sergeant served them anyway.
  • Date: 4/26/16 8:08 PM
  • Number: 2068059
  • Recommendations: 2
Robert Worth’s new book, A Rage for Order: The Middle East in Turmoil, From Tahrir Square to ISIS, is a comprehensive look at the Middle East in the post–Arab Spring era. Worth, a contributing writer at the New York Times Magazine and formerly the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/16 1:39 PM
  • Number: 2067721
BTW, Hillary being a hawk? Georgia is a huge military state and will probably garner plenty of votes for Hillary

The fact that she's white will get her votes in Georgia.
  • Date: 4/24/16 5:01 PM
  • Number: 2067605
" (story is a spoof.... but I'm guessin' we might see something like this)"

This is my favorite.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S”
  • Date: 4/18/16 10:33 PM
  • Number: 2066366
  • Recommendations: 1
The next biggest tragedy is the fact that a person like Ted Cruz could ever be elected to high office.

You forget he is from Texas.
  • Date: 4/18/16 9:58 PM
  • Number: 2066359
Actually the man you claim is a colossal moron (at least most libtards do) predicted it with eerie accuracy. If someone you guys think is so dumb could predict it with such accuracy, what does that make you?

"It would mean

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/16 9:18 PM
  • Number: 2066096
on to Vile's comment....you should know the ...correct way to insult one their ...Thickness is to say .... "too thick to understand"... just saying ..when throwing stones ya know

Yes. I am not wired for snark. First
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/16 12:47 PM
  • Number: 2066031
  • Recommendations: 2
Geography was far more predictive of voting coalitions on the Civil Rights than party affiliation.

You can keep trying to explain it away. Fact is, Democrats tried to stop both the Voting Rights And Civili Rights acts with
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z