Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/27/17 4:03 PM
  • Number: 2163482
  • Recommendations: 9
The framed copy of Time Magazine was hung up in at least four of President Trump’s golf clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!”

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/17 11:16 PM
  • Number: 2163344
  • Recommendations: 8
WASHINGTON — The Environmental Protection Agency’s chief of staff pressured the top scientist on the agency’s scientific review board to alter her congressional testimony and play down the dismissal of expert advisers, his emails
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/17 10:09 PM
  • Number: 2163338
  • Recommendations: 5
This gets to an even bigger lie—the one that got us here in the first place. As a candidate, Donald Trump campaigned against entitlement cuts: “Save Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security without cuts, have to do it,” he said in his campaign
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/17 5:57 PM
  • Number: 2163278
  • Recommendations: 0
"But let's say that this article is correct, and that some people in nursing homes will be kicked out because of cuts in Medicaid. What will happen to those people? Will their families step in and take up the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/17 5:20 PM
  • Number: 2163266
  • Recommendations: 3
"Funny you should mention it. I read a book about freedom. I can't remember the author's name but I remember the tite -- "Lord of the Flies."

---

When I get the voters guide sent out by the state I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/17 10:57 AM
  • Number: 2163125
  • Recommendations: 7
The Senate bill jettisons standards for care so thoroughly that, under its terms, it isn’t clear what it would even mean to be covered. Before Obamacare, when people who had insurance developed a serious health condition, they often discovered that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/17 1:30 PM
  • Number: 2163046
  • Recommendations: 26
There are many things that concern me about the Trump presidency — in fact, few don’t — but the frivolous blurring of truth and untruth, fact and falsehood, is the most grave. Liberty depends on facts. When the distinction between truth and lies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:54 PM
  • Number: 2162981
  • Recommendations: 4
India — The Trump Organization is about to double its real estate empire in India with two new projects in this suburb of New Delhi known for rapacious development and poor planning.

In two deals signed before Donald Trump was elected
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 7:03 PM
  • Number: 2162949
  • Recommendations: 17
On the same day that the White House demanded Johnny Depp apologize for his comments joking about the assassination of Donald Trump, the president hosted a former campaign adviser who called for Hillary Clinton to be “shot for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 6:45 PM
  • Number: 2162946
  • Recommendations: 25
"In recent weeks, it appears liberals are ramping up their use of four-letter words as they denounce President Donald Trump and Republican policies."
----

Ramping up?

Since day one I've been using every
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z