Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/30/04 7:40 PM
  • Number: 626598
  • Recommendations: 165
a kind of reverse USO tour designed to undermine the morale of U.S. soldiers fighting in the jungles of Southeast Asia.

Lets get something straight right here and now. By 1970 there wasn't any morale to undermine. Every grunt who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/11 5:03 PM
  • Number: 1645317
  • Recommendations: 115
Pretty iron clad statement of truth, the founders had faith and God in mind in pretty much every aspect.

No they didn't

"One of the most common statements from the "Religious Right" is that they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/10 10:43 AM
  • Number: 1519095
  • Recommendations: 112
I am not saying that couldn't happen but coupled with the evidence, it appears he lied about his service and garnered awards he didn't deserve largely to get out of the war he most obviously opposed.

Get out of the war? He was in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/11 7:47 PM
  • Number: 1633110
  • Recommendations: 107
Earlier tonight on his Fox News program, Glenn Beck was trying to make a point about how when the free market "allegedly" collapses, people rush to declare capitalism dead, just like in the 1920s. Beck's evidence was a New York Times
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/11 7:22 PM
  • Number: 1675119
  • Recommendations: 97
Yesterday, Ms Obama was telling reporters she 'had the media in the bag' as far as favorable coverage.

Why don't you spent 30 seconds to get the story correct.

Since the right-wing media never misses a chance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/11 3:57 PM
  • Number: 1627988
  • Recommendations: 97
Just lie every day and after a while no one will notice

On his radio show today, Glenn Beck attacked President Obama for calling in his State of the Union address for greater governmental investment in education and more respect for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/10 7:25 PM
  • Number: 1611452
  • Recommendations: 95
As most listeners know, Rush Limbaugh is no fan of First Lady Michelle Obama or her efforts to improve school nutrition. On his radio show today, Limbaugh distorted the First Lady's comments about The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, and criticized
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/13 1:27 PM
  • Number: 1854406
  • Recommendations: 93
"We, the people, still believe that every citizen deserves a basic measure of security and dignity. We must make the hard choices to reduce the cost of health care and the size of our deficit. But we reject the belief that America must choose
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/11 9:57 AM
  • Number: 1648678
  • Recommendations: 91
By Bill Moyers

snip....So what do conservatives really mean when they accuse NPR of being "liberal"? They mean it's not accountable to their worldview as conservatives and partisans. They mean it reflects too great a regard for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/11 6:44 PM
  • Number: 1623631
  • Recommendations: 89
In a blog post today, Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft shamelessly claims that the White House conspired to get more applause for President Obama's memorial speech by "ask[ing] for it" on the Jumbotron. As evidence, Hoft ran a picture from a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z