Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By NewEchota

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/19/18 7:01 PM
  • Number: 2215306
  • Recommendations: 1
...to visit the White House after the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor.

His entire intelligence community told president Trump that Vladimir Putin led an attack against the United States prior to the 2016 presidential election and, as DNI
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 5:04 PM
  • Number: 2215297
  • Recommendations: 4
TheDope1: Why is it acceptable to leak out sensitive information like this just to score a cheap political point against Trump?

When journalists discover that an American president has repeatedly lied about his understanding of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 8:39 AM
  • Number: 2215228
  • Recommendations: 8
"The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" turned to Schoolhouse Rock to help his audience better understand the "sort of a double negative" sentence construction president Trump claimed confused everyone.

“Double negative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 10:33 PM
  • Number: 2215202
  • Recommendations: 25
David E. Sanger and Matthew Rosenberg writing in the New York Times tonight, document that the president was first informed on January 6, 2017, before taking office, through highly classified intelligence that Vladimir Putin of Russia had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 4:41 PM
  • Number: 2215169
  • Recommendations: 28
As insane as the clams that "would" was actually "wouldn't" and the answer "no" was not an answer "no" were, now it turns out that one aspect of the “interesting idea” and an “incredible offer” by Vladimir
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 1:44 PM
  • Number: 2215150
  • Recommendations: 23
Hey, I don't write or or say it... that was senator John McCain reacting to president Trump's suggestion that he may not support NATO ally Montenegro:

John McCain
@SenJohnMcCain

The people of #Montenegro boldly

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 1:02 PM
  • Number: 2215142
  • Recommendations: 1
When asked today by a pool reporter whether Russia is still "targeting" the United States, president Trump said, "nyet", um, "no".

Dan Coats, director of national intelligence on Monday, July 16:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 10:29 AM
  • Number: 2215111
  • Recommendations: 18
Well, this, a statement by the Embassy of Russia in the USA issued yesterday over social media, is, um, interesting:

The Russian Defense Ministry is ready for the practical implementation of agreements in the area of global
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 9:33 AM
  • Number: 2215093
  • Recommendations: 13
For over 70 years, the partnership between Europe and North America has ensured peace, freedom and prosperity, deterred the Soviet Union, was instrumental in ending the Cold War, and also has enabled the integration of Europe.

But
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 3:29 PM
  • Number: 2215000
  • Recommendations: 0
wzambon: Reading a script, he "clarified"...

I especially liked the room going to total darkness at the precise moment he started to clarify his misstatement (IOW, tell a big fat lie).
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z