Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By NewEchota

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/21/12 1:01 PM
  • Number: 1788359
  • Recommendations: 143
So, looking over the "Best Of" board this morning, I noticed a post titled "Nixobama asserts executive privilege" and read through the thread. One poster wrote thst:

To day the President has signed 128 Executive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/04 10:11 PM
  • Number: 542099
  • Recommendations: 141
In comments published in a little-known 1975 book about political wives called ``The Power Lovers: An Intimate Look at Politicians and Their Marriages,' Heinz Kerry lashed out at the senator she'll share the primetime convention stage with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/06 11:31 AM
  • Number: 993859
  • Recommendations: 132
A classic example is FORMER Senator Max Clelland(sic), D-GA. Many people probably still feel that he was wounded in combat. At least that is how much of the media would portray it. In reality he jumped off a helicopter to go have some beers with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/16 9:43 PM
  • Number: 2101057
  • Recommendations: 113
LurkerMom: "Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)'

Well, I had to look up the AAPS.

I'm glad I did, because I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/05 9:48 AM
  • Number: 801979
  • Recommendations: 111
Maybe you're like me and Hurricane Katrina has drawn you back to the boards after some absence. To channel anger, frustration, hope and compassion.

Perhaps you've wandered from the Best of Boards into Fooldom communities you've never been to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/14 10:44 AM
  • Number: 737101
  • Recommendations: 104
THEMATHISNEAR: So she testified about sh#t she knew nothing about, to librul Congressional idiots...

Wrong, again.

Fluke was a past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice when she testified; clearly informed,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/11 1:58 PM
  • Number: 1702945
  • Recommendations: 104
I don't remeber (sic), at least in my lifetime, such a culture in corruption.

Unsurprisingly, how quickly they forget...

Executive Branch Corruption under the Reagan Administration:

Housing and Urban
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/12 9:16 PM
  • Number: 1804288
  • Recommendations: 98
Remember Sandra Fluke? She's back... to shed a little light on Paul Ryan's record on women's health. Her headline says it all: Paul Ryan on women's issues -- so bad it's unbelievable... but true.

snip...

* Ryan

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/10 10:07 AM
  • Number: 55421
  • Recommendations: 95
Please adjust your tinfoil hat:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp
  • Date: 2/20/17 7:59 PM
  • Number: 2139697
  • Recommendations: 94
307wolverine: Hillary Clinton didn’t “give up” 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia, but Uranium One donations to the Clinton Foundation might have influenced the State Department and Obama’s administration to approve the deal.

Um, for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z