Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFRoyal

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/22/18 6:11 PM
  • Number: 4068
  • Recommendations: 0
I would echo what Kingran already said. I'm not all that interested in buying CTRE at this price but it's not an awful price to hold the stock at, since you effectively did your buying at $15 and change. I still think the max upside is about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/18 9:30 PM
  • Number: 4063
Hey, NoFate,

Yeah, I haven't really followed CAR, but Rob Tichy may be following it still. Maybe he'll have some comments.

Jim
  • Date: 6/20/18 9:28 PM
  • Number: 4062
  • Recommendations: 1
Awesome - glad you made a nice bundle on it! We had some nice homeruns in the last few years.

I've been out buying LBRDA aggressively since it's down so much from recent highs. I need to do a re-evaluation of the Liberty entities
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 6:19 PM
  • Number: 4054
Well, that sounds pretty cheap, huh?

Jim
  • Date: 6/15/18 12:51 AM
  • Number: 4051
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey, Matt,

ENSG has fallen off my radar a bit, and I last recalled it being in the high $20s, so I was more than a bit surprised to see it in the high $30s today. Wow. It's made a strong run in the past couple months. So at this price
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/18 12:45 AM
  • Number: 4050
  • Date: 6/13/18 12:13 AM
  • Number: 4046
I'm not familiar with them, but if they've been saying this for a while (and sometimes it does take a while to get this done), what multiple to FFO/AFFO are they trading at? It may well price in a good bit of the conversion.

Jim
  • Date: 6/5/18 9:37 PM
  • Number: 4032
  • Recommendations: 3
Well, they just bumped the dividend 47% -- it's not surprising then that at this absolute level that the stock has jumped. In the low $16s is about the highest the stock has traded over the last year or so. But of course that's with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/18 7:26 AM
  • Number: 4026
"CTRE now at $13 and a 6.3% yield. Looks like about a 65% payout ratio and 10x forward AFFO. Looks like an excellent place to start building out a position or adding more."

Well, this post from 4/20/2018 ended up being prescient.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/18 11:47 AM
  • Number: 3980
Well, they are growing EPS some, but much of that growth had to do with their buybacks, too. Buybacks appear to be a negligible factor going forward, perhaps unless the stock tanks and they see a good opportunity to buy back a big slug.

Jim
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z